Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naughty things you do

Options
  • 20-08-2017 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

I always like to do a pee in the pool just to mark my territory. Naughty I know but just a little foible of mine !

What are your naughty ways ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Skihunta13

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    I always like to do a pee in the pool just to mark my territory. Naughty I know but just a little foible of mine !

You are a disgusting animal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm inclined to accidentally whack my elbow off the chin of anybody I notice deliberately peeing in the pool. Naughty I know, but I can never resist.

I hunt down, torture then kill people who pee in swimming pools.

Unorthodox I know, but what can I say? We all have our foibles.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Skihunta13

Cancelling my swimming pool membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Eat nice biscuits in top tray of biscuit tin. Remove top tray and eat nice biscuits from second tray As well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I think getting off on you and others swimming in your piss is more of a degenerate fetish than a naughty foible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I sometimes accidentally cause minor damage to cars that are parked on pavements, by accident. Accidentally, like.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,183 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

RayM wrote: »
    I sometimes accidentally cause minor damage to cars that are parked on pavements, by accident. Accidentally, like.

This is such a prick thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Old Perry wrote: »
    Eat nice biscuits in top tray of biscuit tin. Remove top tray and eat nice biscuits from second tray As well.

Are we talking nice biscuits or Nice biscuits here?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

As was pointed out to you the last time you boasted about this, that's not naughty, it's criminal damage. And it makes you even more of a prick than the pricks who park on pavements.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

This thread is going to go well.

That'll beyond naughty. One inconsiderate idiot damaging the property of another is just senseless vandalism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

That's not right either. That's just vandalism

'Naughty ways'. 'Little foible'. Vomit

sentient_6 wrote: »
    This thread is going to go well.

What might have been humorous goes south fast when gobsh*ts start boasting over breaking the law.

I give a bottle of vodka to homeless people if they kill a kitten while I film it.

Just continuing the downward trend...

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭alberto67

- Posting in AH without telling anyone.

- Drinking sparkling water instead of still.

pjohnson wrote: »
    This is such a prick thing to do.
    maudgonner wrote: »
    As was pointed out to you the last time you boasted about this, that's not naughty, it's criminal damage. And it makes you even more of a prick than the pricks who park on pavements.
    That'll beyond naughty. One inconsiderate idiot damaging the property of another is just senseless vandalism.
    That's not right either. That's just vandalism
    pjohnson wrote: »
    What might have been humorous goes south fast when gobsh*ts start boasting over breaking the law.

I love how angry people on here get about it. A stranger claiming to have accidentally damaged another stranger's car. You'd all get less outraged if I admitted to killing him while his family watched.

I love how angry people on here get about it. A stranger claiming to have accidentally damaged another stranger's car. You'd all get less outraged if I had killed him while his family watched.

All part of your communist manifesto I supoose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭hawkwind23

Naughtiest thing i ever did was run through a wheat field

• Advertisement

All part of your communist manifesto I supoose

Look, I can't help it if my elbows are a bit clumsy sometimes.

I love how angry people on here get about it. A stranger claiming to have accidentally damaged another stranger's car. You'd all get less outraged if I admitted to killing him while his family watched.

I think you are confusing a fleeting passing disgust with outrage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Because who the **** are you to go around damaging other peoples property?

How would you feel if i kicked the legs from under you every time you crossed the road some where other than a pedestrian crossing?

Because who the **** are you to go around damaging other peoples property?

I'm just some innocent guy, trying to innocently squeeze past an illegally-parked car. Innocently, like.

I suppose the ignorant cant help their mental deficits. We shouldnt judge you just sympathise with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Spider Web

I eat After Eights before 8. :eek:

I take out the USB key without doing the thing first. :eek: :eek:

I use kitchen bleach spray... in the bathroom!!!

And I sometimes don't put a coaster under a lukewarm beverage too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

2 of my cars were keyed several times by some base degenerate because somebody thought I was parked where I shouldn't have been. Both times I was parked on a public road. Scummy thing to do, and I hope the karma is 10 fold...

I'm just some innocent guy, trying to innocently squeeze past an illegally-parked car. Innocently, like.

Be a shame if someone innocently injured someone illegally causing criminal damage. Innocently like.

Your story would be better and incur more outrage if you could happen to be a cyclist while damaging cars.

• Advertisement

Spider Web wrote: »
    I eat After Eights before 8. :eek:

What kind of animal comes along and ruins a perfectly nice thread with a sick admission like that?

Advertisement