Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naughty things you do

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

If I have a huge dislike an item I bought to the point where I would rather buy another replacement anyway, I'll return it and claim it's faulty. I don't think this one is so naughty really since it's not fit for purpose to me and not what I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    I always like to do a pee in the pool just to mark my territory. Naughty I know but just a little foible of mine !

What are your naughty ways ?

Working for the Civil Service, I'm a Demon

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

uch wrote: »
    Working for the Civil Service, I'm a Demon

Something doesn't quite compute????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

danganabu wrote: »
    Something doesn't quite compute????

Like oil and water. Work and the civil service doesn't mix

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

I don't do anything particular naughty currently, but when I was eight, I intentionally wore the same pair of underpants for six weeks running. Each time I went for a bath, I would subtly take my underpants right back out of the wash basket. I can't remember my reasoning, I just really liked them. They were navy with a walkie-talkie logo at the front, I thought they were class.

My son used to that when he was younger.

Except he'd sneak a clean pair on over his dirty favourite ones to conceal them.

Got away with it for ages before he was busted.

• Advertisement

RayM wrote: »
    I sometimes accidentally cause minor damage to cars that are parked on pavements, by accident. Accidentally, like.

I'd fully agree with you that parking like that is rude and discourteous but you might well get caught at this and end up recieving a dig from somebody.

Ironically, there's a higher than average probablity it'll be from one of those proletarians you appear to fetishize so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Wossack

If I drop an apple while bagging it in the supermarket, Ill put it back and pick another one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

My son used to that when he was younger.

Except he'd sneak a clean pair on over his dirty favourite ones to conceal them.

Got away with it for ages before he was busted.

Yeah I got killed for it eventually myself, at least I'm not the only one!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

I used to do the opposite - always hated wearing underwear, I'd leave them off and go commando since I was in 5th or 6th class, used to get constant grief of my ma for it!
    Now I get it of the missus - "Jaysus Christ you're 40 odd years old do you not think you should maybe put on some boxers" But I just can't take to them, little spongebob wasn't raised in no cage - he's a wild animal, not some zoo exhibit:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I used to do the opposite - always hated wearing underwear, I'd leave them off and go commando since I was in 5th or 6th class, used to get constant grief of my ma for it!
    Now I get it of the missus - "Jaysus Christ you're 40 odd years old do you not think you should maybe put on some boxers" But I just can't take to them, little spongebob wasn't raised in no cage - he's a wild animal, not some zoo exhibit:D

Is that why your pants are square?

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Wowbagger

"But I just can't take to them, little spongebob wasn't raised in no cage" Is this why you can go commando?

I cause "rows" on one or two other online forums (wouldn't do it here in case the internet polis got me )
    On Hallowe'en I go out the back door to trick the kids that come to the front door. Changed my number on my OH's phone to that of her brother, rang her and started heavy breathing. (I seen that trick on a post somewhere and thought it was funny!)

Commando poster needs username. Picks cartoon character whose Y Fronts are explicitly foregrounded in his character. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Sometimes if i'm having snacks like Dorritos, I double dip in the salsa sauce even though I know it annoys my oh.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

Picking up a packet of crisps near the shop counter just so to be next in the queue.

Marking the dart board wrong, especially if you have an English accent

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I often leave just one or two sheets of toilet paper on the roll just so I don't have to be the one to change it.

73Cat wrote: »
    I often leave just one or two sheets of toilet paper on the roll just so I don't have to be the one to change it.

Oh
    My
    God

This is one of the things that drives me nuts! I can never live with you now! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

Do you write "BOOM" on the last one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Never take the top plastic lid if getting a take away tea/coffee anywhere.

I know a guy who rubs his fingers around the drinking hole on the lid, where it meets your lips.

Sometimes he will lick his finger, pick his nose or stick his finger tip in his ear before hand.

Be warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

I'm guessing you also leave a dribble of milk in the carton so you don't have to be the one to put it in the bin?

Commando poster needs username. Picks cartoon character whose Y Fronts are explicitly foregrounded in his character. :D

My alter ego. It was either him or superman:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Jawgap wrote: »
    I'm guessing you also leave a dribble of milk in the carton so you don't have to be the one to put it in the bin?

I'm not that bad !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Looking at the girls who chat on tv at night, and they take their clothes off

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I like the fry up some bacon and rub the fat all over my balls* ... then I let the dog clean it - have we reached rock bottom ?

* I dont actually do this...

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

****!

I like the fry up some bacon and rub the fat all over my balls* ... then I let the dog clean it - have we reached rock bottom ?

You rub raw bacon on your balls:eek::eek:

Hector, you are indeed a savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,825 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

You rub raw bacon on your balls:eek::eek:

Hector, you are indeed a savage.
    Not raw bacon, don't be ridiculous. He cooks it first and rubs the grease on. It's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

Sometimes I'm a bit of a d1ck in public places if I feel it's warranted. I live in London and sometimes being nice gets you nowhere. If someone pushes me I'll call them on it or shoot them a dirty look, if someone snaps I'll snap right back, if someone is being evasive I'll get shirty and demand solid answers, if men are staring me out I'll stare them right in the face and raise my eyebrows in a "what's your problem?" sort of way. Most of the time I'm a shining beacon of loveliness but I abhor rudeness and will respond in kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

One time when I was in a shop I was looking at a jar of sauce. I wasn't sure if ld like it so I quickly looked around, opened it, smelled it, and put it back. I then bought the next one beside it.
    I'm very bold I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

anna080 wrote: »
    One time when I was in a shop I was looking at a jar of sauce. I wasn't sure if ld like it so I quickly looked around, opened it, smelled it, and put it back. I then bought the next one beside it.
    I'm very bold I know.

That's not naughty - that's saucy :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

Couple of days reading this thread. Nope, can't think of anything naughty that I do.

Advertisement