Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naughty things you do

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

When I fart, I occasionally blame the dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I occasionally use a babywipe after a poo. I know it's bad and tough on the sewerage system but what's an occasional wipe every couple of weeks as a treat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Being naughty is for kids. I'm bad (not like MJ).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I occasionally use a babywipe after a poo. I know it's bad and tough on the sewerage system but what's an occasional wipe every couple of weeks as a treat?

Would you not just bin it though? Rather than flushing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

I abhor the word "naughty".

Anyone using it should have their fingers broken.

And here we have a reader, and practitioner of, 50 Shades of Grey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

I can never be bothered disposing of my electrical waste proper. I've thrown coffee macines, dvd players, phones etc in the normal waste bin / over the ditch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

" I've been very naughty and need to be punished. " She murmured. Biting her lip and casting her eyes down.

" Very well ....." He sternly intoned. And loaded Windows 10 onto her lap top .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭beefburrito

Fishing in a closed river for Salmon, haven't caught one yet though ðŸ˜

Sometimes I drink milk and juice straight from the carton
    I've eaten pizza in bed
    I've faked orgasms
    Have spent a week unshowered and in the same pjs. It was a very bad week.
    When my Goddaughter was younger I would steal her chicken nuggets when she wasn't looking
    If I'm on a very small roundabout and there's nobody around I'll drive straight through it.
    I've thrown glass bottles and cans and other recyclables in to the regular bin

I'm a very naughty girl.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I've been saving a fortune every year with a student card for a course I finished 8 years ago, I just sanded off the expiry in the bottom right.

• Advertisement

Once, I ate an entire large bar of chocolate all by myself in bed. And I didn't brush my teeth either.

Sometimes, when I'm annoyed by my cousin, I take the toilet paper out of the loo and when he shouts he needs some, I make him pay me compliments and beg for it.

I've been known to throw the dregs of the last mug of tea down the sink and make another without rinsing the mug.

If someone is rude to me at a checkout, I won't say thanks when I'm finished. Not even sorry.

Sometimes I pretend I don't see people I would rather avoid.

It's not so much naughtiness, more baddassery.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Thargor wrote: »
    I've been saving a fortune every year with a student card for a course I finished 8 years ago, I just sanded off the expiry in the bottom right.

This is giving me ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

i put empty packaging back as if it's not empty. My wife hates it.
    She'll say something like "tonight as soon as the kids go to bed I'll have a cuppa and a magnum, I need to indulge a little"

Good look with that one, that box has been empty in the fridge for 3 days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Nabber wrote: »
    i put empty packaging back as if it's not empty. My wife hates it.
    She'll say something like "tonight as soon as the kids go to bed I'll have a cuppa and a magnum, I need to indulge a little"

Good look with that one, that box has been empty in the fridge for 3 days!!!

You keep ice cream in the fridge? Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,532 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

pjohnson wrote: »
    Is it really such a strain for someone to move around a car? Are the lazy slobs really this affronted to a minor diversion they see it as equal to criminal damage? No wonder theres an obesity problem.
    It is more than a strain if you're in a wheelchair and there is no dropped kerb. It is an insurmountable barrier.

It is also a serious problem for people with sight loss.

http://www.disability-federation.ie/index.php?uniqueID=11191

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Spider Web

I sign off with "regards" instead of "kind regards" or "best regards" as a form of defiance. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭alberto67

Spider Web wrote: »
    I sign off with "regards" instead of "kind regards" or "best regards" as a form of defiance. :eek:

I sign off with "regardless".

Spider Web wrote: »

Sometimes I sign off with 'Sincerely', when I'm not sincere at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I don't have a winrar license.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Also guilty of throwing the very odd small appliance into the black bin.
    I don't bring glass jars/bottles to the bottle bank (they go into the black bin too). I do recycle so I'm a good person really.

Oh and I also hide my stash of chocolate away from the kids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I don't have a winrar license.

Forgot that one!
    I get most of my music from the tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭schizo1014

I never read terms and conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I dye my hair all the time, using a wide variety of different brands, and I don't think I've ever once done the 24 hour patch test.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    I always like to do a pee in the pool just to mark my territory. Naughty I know but just a little foible of mine !

What are your naughty ways ?

As a mother who brings her young child to the local swimming pool regularly, people like you make me sick. I'm assuming you're a grown adult.

Cop on to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Well I once ran through a field of wheat. The farmer wasn't too pleased about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Billy Reid

Pretend to be asleep when our baby is crying as I struggle to get up to do feeds!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

I breach copyright

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭alberto67

I breach copyright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

Sometimes covet my neighbour's wife.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I breach copyright
    alberto67 wrote: »
    I breach copyright
    You're not alone in that.

hawkwind23 wrote: »
    Naughtiest thing i ever did was run through a wheat field
    Well I once ran through a field of wheat. The farmer wasn't too pleased about that.

Advertisement