Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naughty things you do

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I give a bottle of vodka to homeless people if they kill a kitten while I film it.

Just continuing the downward trend...

Actually on that note, remember that homeless guy who died outside the Dail a couple of years back?

I gave him a tenner a few hours beforehand ... always felt a bit guilty about that. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Sometimes I don't leave feedback for stuff I bought on ebay.

RayM wrote: »
    I sometimes accidentally cause minor damage to cars that are parked on pavements, by accident. Accidentally, like.

I don't believe for one minute that you do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shaunr68

pjohnson wrote: »
    This is such a prick thing to do.

It is, they should park more considerately. The pricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Be a shame if someone innocently injured someone illegally causing criminal damage. Innocently like.

Oh yeah? It'd also be a shame if someone innocently killed someone innocently injuring someone illegally causing criminal damage. Innocently, like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,183 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

shaunr68 wrote: »
    It is, they should park more considerately. The pricks.

Is it really such a strain for someone to move around a car? Are the lazy slobs really this affronted to a minor diversion they see it as equal to criminal damage? No wonder theres an obesity problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

I report people I suspect of social welfare fraud to the relevant authority. Get huge satisfaction from it. Almost a hobby of mine at this stage.

Is it really such a strain for someone to move around a car? Are the lazy slobs really this affronted to a minor diversion they see it as equal to criminal damage? No wonder theres an obesity problem.

Well my comment was more in jest, I would't commit criminal damage personally, but I have on occasion whacked the wing mirror back on particularly badly parked cars, just to make a point. However I have often seen cars parked in such a way that mothers (or indeed fathers) pushing prams would have no option than to walk out into the road. Now *that* is prickish, inconsiderate behaviour.

I open the Batch loaf at both ends, so I can get the heels before my other half

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

RayM wrote: »
    Look, I can't help it I'm a **** sometimes.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Parking on a path is a rotten thing to do because not everyone can easily get around it. The elderly, people with disabilities etc. It can also damage kerbs. And anyway, paths are meant for people walking, not cars. The lazy slobs are the drivers who won't walk from a carpark to wherever they're going.

But that's still not an excuse for maliciously damaging the cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Jake1 wrote: »
    I open the Batch loaf at both ends, so I can get the heels before my other half

You eat the heels! Now that's shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I once pointed out the irony of someone calling someone lazy because they wouldn't walk around a car parked on a footpath because the owner was too lazy to park in a parking space and walk a few metres further as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I abhor the word "naughty".

Anyone using it should have their fingers broken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I don't believe for one minute that you do this.

I did it once (to a 4x4, parked on an unlit road with a very narrow pavement) but it was genuinely an accident. I mean, I elbowed the mirror deliberately, but it was supposed to fold back inwards, not fall to the ground. I just love retelling the story here because it makes people so irrationally angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

That would be very naughty of you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

When you have children certain words begin to sound creepy.

On a lighter note, my personal admission of utter debauchery is that I don't bathe on Saturdays. 48 hours of being slightly and increasingly grubby because it's the weekend and I can't be arsed. I wonder whether I could manage until Monday? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Sometimes, if I sprinkle when I tinkle, I don't be that much of a sweetie by walking away and forgetting to wipe the seatie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Stigura

Old Perry wrote: »
    Eat nice biscuits in top tray of biscuit tin. Remove top tray and eat nice biscuits from second tray As well.

You complete and utter bastard! :mad: It was you, was it?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭MissMayo

I eat dinner while sitting on my sofa instead of at the dinner table.

While doing the above mentioned act, instead of using a dinner tray with the bean bag part underneath (which I have in the spare room), I instead choose to rest my plate on my husbands duck pillow pet, or a microwavable aromatherapy oat-filled sheep cushion.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭triple nipple

pjohnson wrote:

The problem is not that someone has to squeeze by. The problem with some one parking on the path is that someone in a wheelchair or similar wont be able to get by.

They will have to leave the path and go on the road and could possibly hurt them selves while trying to get around some cnuts car or god forbid even get hit by a car in the process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

Skihunta13 wrote: »
    You are a disgusting animal!

Well just remember that the next time you're in a pool.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The problem is not that someone has to squeeze by. The problem with some one parking on the path is that someone in a wheelchair or similar wont be able to get by.

They will have to leave the path and go on the road and could possibly hurt them selves while trying to get around some cnuts car or god forbid even get hit by a car in the process.

I agree fully with you but would you damage a car you see parked that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I would give out to the kids if I caught them drinking out of the orange juice carton, but sometimes, just sometimes, if I only want a mouthful I will do it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sometimes I don't close bathroom door when I need to pee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Sometimes I don't close bathroom door when I need to pee

Sometimes I don't use the bathroom if I am outside and I need to pee....

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Skihunta13

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    Well just remember that the next time you're in a pool.....

Never ever going to pool again.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sometimes, if there isn't another car in sight in any direction, I don't indicate on a roundabout.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I lied on my birth certificate.

Advertisement