Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well **** me. Excuse me while I go an re-evaluate all of my life choices. That's game over as far as I can see. No way we're gonna come back from this. :'(

Can't see how. I'm 100% for the lynch tomorrow, no arguments and I'm a villager so it's game over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Jayop wrote: »
    Well **** me. Excuse me while I go an re-evaluate all of my life choices. That's game over as far as I can see. No way we're gonna come back from this. :'(

Can't see how. I'm 100% for the lynch tomorrow, no arguments and I'm a villager so it's game over.
    They'll lynch you, doesn't matter if you're a wolf or not. Then they'll lynch me, doesn't matter if I'm a wolf or not. Then it's basically game over.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,229 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Whisky, barkeep. I wanna mourne dazzler. This game is taking over my life. In pub with mates but am more interested in refreshing this page.

Changing my name to ****ing Jon Snow coz I clearly know ****ing nothing.

Whisky, barkeep. I wanna mourne dazzler. This game is taking over my life. In pub with mates but am more interested in refreshing this page.

It takes over my life when I play. I honestly feel sick now and I'm waiting for GM to tell us he's taking the piss and Daz was a wolf.

Daz, I'm very sorry.
    Wolves you've played a blinder.

• Advertisement

I asked but didn't get an answer....

What the hell is;

"The transformation partially happened as he drew his last breath"

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

I think Jon Snow knows more then us at this stage Molly :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

What the hell is;

I'm interested in this myself.

I literally have no idea what the story is. Either Trit and Mick are just having a total laugh running through the thread making me sing to their tune or someone who safelisted me yesterday is playing me beautifully.

Either one hurts equally.

Right ye are all here by the looks everyone write your 2 suspects I dont even need a reason just want to see what people say could tell a lot

• Advertisement

I literally have no idea what the story is. Either Trit and Mick are just having a total laugh running through the thread making me sing to their tune or someone who safelisted me yesterday is playing me beautifully.

Either one hurts equally.

First bolded bit is Jayo trying to throw us under the bus again even though I still havent lynched a villager

Explain what you mean here Jayo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Right ye are all here by the looks everyone write your 2 suspects I dont even need a reason just want to see what people say could tell a lot

You and Tritium

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

What the hell is;

Slightly messed up the story, oops. Meant to go something like... "Werewolves transformation normally happen with their last breath, the villagers all knew this and waited with bated breath..." or something along these lines.

Dazzler was a villager. Sorry about that!

Mick I haven't a ****ing notion. My previous thoughts were dazzler and Yossar. Now I'm thinking it might be you and Yossar. You've been running interference all day today and yesterday in this thread. completely descending the thread into petty squabbling and keeping us occupied. Yeah you've voted for Jay 3 times but for all I know he is also a wolf and ye're both playing the ****ing game of the century.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Mick and Jayop, probably not both but I really don't have a clue at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Mick I haven't a ****ing notion. My previous thoughts were dazzler and Yossar. Now I'm thinking it might be you and Yossar. You've been running interference all day today and yesterday in this thread. completely descending the thread into petty squabbling and keeping us occupied. Yeah you've voted for Jay 3 times but for all I know he is also a wolf and ye're both playing the ****ing game of the century.

Apologies for the harshness that follows

sweet mother of jeebus, the village brain cell is clearly on holiday

From here on in we have zero wiggle room and people are still figuring it out. Jay bet the bus on Dazzler being a wolf. Dazzler was a villager. People are still being oddly unaware that Jayop is a wolf

Heres the deal
    we're 5 v 2 after the morning
    Jayop and Molly are wolves
    They still haven't even had to use the powerplay

First bolded bit is Jayo trying to throw us under the bus again even though I still havent lynched a villager

Explain what you mean here Jayo

Doesn't matter. I'm gone tomorrow anyway so no point trying to say I'm doing anything.

At this stage I'd vote for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,229 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I hope my last post of the month night. Will the few villagers thank my post. Sorry wolvrrines, you may not apply

crosstownk wrote: »
    You and Tritium

Cross I'm now convinced you just play this game to take the piss and die :)

Well played wolves whomever you are. I'm actually a broken man here. GM will confirm after the game.

• Advertisement

20160909_222521.jpg?dl=0

Not sure if that pic works or not but I'd like to raise a toast to our fallen comrades and also to the wolves. You've driven me to the drink.

I hope my last post of the month night. Will the few villagers thank my post. Sorry wolvrrines, you may not apply

You gone for tomorrow Yoss?

tritium wrote: »
    You gone for tomorrow Yoss?

Im pretty sure he meant night and it was an autocorrect because he is half cut. :D

tritium wrote: »
    Apologies for the harshness that follows

sweet mother of jeebus, the village brain cell is clearly on holiday

From here on in we have zero wiggle room and people are still figuring it out. Jay bet the bus on Dazzler being a wolf. Dazzler was a villager. People are still being oddly unaware that Jayop is a wolf

Heres the deal
    we're 5 v 2 after the morning
    Jayop and Molly are wolves
    They still haven't even had to use the powerplay

Well there's nothing I can say to defend myself. I'd probably think I was wolf too if I weren't me. Best case scenario for me here is that ye lynch Jay tomorro and he's a villager. If ye waste a lynch on me then the wolves win. Unfortunately stupidity wins out today. :rolleyes:

Im pretty sure he meant night and it was an autocorrect because he is half cut. :D

whole

11.06 - Molly votes for Dazzler (has already lynched 2 villagers casting vote on barney)

12.56 - Jayop votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.29 - Crosstown votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.38 - Yossar votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.45 - Crowseye votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

Ok maybe its my posting style but all Im saying is this list should have 2 wolves in it.It 100% has one If you are a villager and thinking im accusing you, It doesnt make me a wolf it just means Im pointing out a list where the wolves might be. Its good because a villager can count themselves out and have a shorter list.

Like with this
    Max was the third person to vote vale but the first after Tiggers reveal..

Next ones were

Jayo
    Mick
    Dazzler
    Donnelly
    Nopeare

All in the same time frame

And this
    Oooops forgot crosstonk was posting today lol

These 2

Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1

I actually cant be the original wolf so if you think Im the Assassin have a reason

Ive about 200 posts accusing Jayo he has been in the mix 3 times and survived each time and each time we have lynched a villager.

The ALPHA WOLF himself had one post supporting a player away from a lynch and it was Jayo

I dont even know what to say anymore bar if your not voting Jayo just vote me out of the game or Andy if you found a bullet in heaven shoot me

Ok, I'm assuming the village wants to live/ win.....

so assuming I'm dead tomorrow and assuming that the if the GM hadn't played a curve ball you folks would have copped......

1. Jayop and Molly are wolves

2. with pp they have 6 votes to 5 tomorrow

3. Kill Jayop

4. Kill Jayop - this is key

5. Don't listen to Jayop, strongly consider the ignore function until he's dead

6. Here the sequence for tomorrow (sorry GM). It will lock out the powerplay. If I live I'll sub in for whomever dies

time sequence vote number
    10:00
    10:15
    11:00 1 1 yoss mick
    11:45 2 1 mick cross
    12:30 3 1 cross crow
    13:15 4 1 crow Char
    14:00 5 1 Char yoss
    14:45 6 2 yoss mick
    15:30 7 2 mick cross
    16:15 8 2 cross crow
    17:00 9 2 crow Char
    17:45 10 2 Char yoss
    18:30 11 3 yoss mick
    19:15 12 3 mick cross
    20:00 13 3 cross crow
    20:45 14 3 crow Char

There's a backup there in case someone is missed, Check at you main or backup time, try to vote to within about 5 mins of the time. Only vote Jayop (this is very important)

Do this and you'll kill Jayop, this is a good thing. Of course if I'm dead its strictly your choice

Please thank this post if you get what I'm trying to say here :)

Bye villagers, don't expect I'll be around tomorrow

Sorry the ignore function comment is in jest obviously, it would be bad form to actually do this

Just listen to loud music :)

And Kill jayop

I don't even care anymore. I'm voting for Mick tomorrow.

And I'll bid you adieu.

• Advertisement

oh, first name on list votes, second name is backup. Remaining votes to pile on at the end

like so
    time sequence vote number voter backup
    10:00
    10:15
    11:00 1 1 yoss mick
    11:45 2 1 mick cross
    12:30 3 1 cross crow
    13:15 4 1 crow Char
    14:00 5 1 Char yoss
    14:45 6 2 yoss mick
    15:30 7 2 mick cross
    16:15 8 2 cross crow