Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

VOTE DAZZLER , can't do bold on phone so hopefully this is acceptable.
    Sorry daz if you're a villager

Jayop wrote: »
    The last vote that Molly had counted was at 13.38 and it's in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Himself and one other = 2 :)

Ah OK.

So it's really just one more than what the rest of us know. That clears it up for me. Thanks.

O he had already voted Dazzler im getting confused with this PP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Sorry, yeah I missed that one there when I was shooting through the thread with it not being bolded even though I had seen it. Same vote though so....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Don't worry m8 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Well close to time now. Not sure if ive a vote left :) sure well put it out there anyway

vote jayop

Wait a second. Jayop is a united fan. Definitely wolf. :D

tritium wrote: »
    Well close to time now. Not sure if ive a vote left :) sure well put it out there anyway

vote jayop

:pac:

Daz be like...

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FHillary-Duff.gif

jayop be like...

Praying-gif.gif?gs=a

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Tough keeping up here folks... My count is 6 for Daz and 3 for Jay?

Final count yeah?

No Powerplay today folks!

• Advertisement

Final count yeah?

No Powerplay today folks!

Tritium switched to Daz

Not

DAZ is a
    XXXXX

Whatever happens in this game im going back over this thread after. Itll be a goldmine of things we missed

DAZ is a
    XXXXX

S4DN95o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

DAZ is a
    XXXXX
    Don't TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS! :(

Ah come on GM, don't piss in out chips twice in the one day.

No one seemed to know what had gone down the the night before, was the alpha the last werewolf? had the others ran away? was there a godly intervention? questions... questions and no answers.

Like the other days gone by, the finger was pointed and people accused of going a bit hairy and howling at the moon. But they know they had to find another wolf, just in case it helped save a life or two as they couldn't afford more from the village to die or leave.

The finger pointing finally rested on Dazzler and like all the rest he protested his innocence, was he telling the truth? there was only one way to find out. The transformation partially happened as he drew his last breath. It was a horrible thing when it was a villager who met their maker but the villagers knew they had to rid their town of the night howlers!

Dazzler Was strung up high, he grabbed at his throat to try and live longer, but all they did was make things worse.

Dazzler was a
    simple villager

WerewolfGM

NO ****ING WAY

Ah well lads, it's game over. I'm for the chop tomorrow and rightly so. I've had a mare here and there's no coming back from this. Sorry to all the dead villagers. I've had an absolute ****ing stinker and I'm raging.

No one seemed to know what had gone down the the night before, was the alpha the last werewolf? had the others ran away? was there a godly intervention? questions... questions and no answers.

Like the other days gone by, the finger was pointed and people accused of going a bit hairy and howling at the moon. But they know they had to find another wolf, just in case it helped save a life or two as they couldn't afford more from the village to die or leave.

The finger pointing finally rested on Dazzler and like all the rest he protested his innocence, was he telling the truth? there was only one way to find out. The transformation partially happened as he drew his last breath. It was a horrible thing when it was a villager who met their maker but the villagers knew they had to rid their town of the night howlers!

Dazzler Was strung up high, he grabbed at his throat to try and live longer, but all they did was make things worse.

Dazzler was a
    simple villager

Seriously though, what the feck is this??

• Advertisement

11.06 - Molly votes for Dazzler (has already lynched 2 villagers casting vote on barney)

12.56 - Jayop votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.29 - Crosstown votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.38 - Yossar votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.45 - Crowseye votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

Ye are all 3 from 3 and bandwagoning another villager is giving the wolves easy villager lynches and places to hide WP

I've read that spoiler about 10 times and I still don't believe it.

Ye are all 3 from 3 and bandwagoning another villager is giving the wolves easy villager lynches and places to hide WP

Kill me tomorrow. No defense, nothing.

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

incase i'm not on ignore
    Seriously though, what the feck is this??

Disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,437 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Just had a quick skim. Jayop you should be up for lunch on tomorrow night. Sorry dazzler, always suspected you. Jayop too good at this game

Just had a quick skim. Jayop you should be up for lunch on tomorrow night. Sorry dazzler, always suspected you. Jayop too good at this game

Honestly, I'm not. I've been played like a fiddle for 3 turns on the bounce going up against 3 villagers (leaving out nopeare).

Tomorrow morning is somehow going to be 5 vs 2 and you have to kill me tomorrow. Sunday will be 3 vs 2 unless the GA can pull off another save to rescue the game on Sunday night.

WerewolfGM

WerewolfGM

Then everyone else take a ****ing bow

Wolves just ****ing munch me and put me out of this misery

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well **** me. Excuse me while I go an re-evaluate all of my life choices. That's game over as far as I can see. No way we're gonna come back from this. :'(

• Advertisement

Anyways 6v2 and its 5v2 tomoro morning but we still have the GA which is something

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement