Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    I don't follow.

I've already said I don't know who the GA is and I've not been looking out for them.

There is going to me a time when the GAs chances of getting munched are quite high so there will be an optimal time to come out. Def not now as you say, meh we will see how tonight goes..

I dont want names I want the maths on the best time to come out see the 2 wolves straight into twist everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

There is going to me a time when the GAs chances of getting munched are quite high so there will be an optimal time to come out. Def not now as you say, meh we will see how tonight goes..

The GA imo should stay hidden until we're down to 4 or less villagers unless they are looking like getting lynched.

At this stage unless the GA is absolutely cock sure who the last wolf is, them coming out is just going to have them killed that night. That leaves us with not a single safelistable villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Maaaaaaaaaaybe tomorro. If they come out tonight they'll just get munched overnight and be completely useless to us. At least tomorrow if we've got it down to one wolf we can breathe a little easier. I'm well aware that that's a big if though.

I dont want names I want the maths on the best time to come out see the 2 wolves straight into twist everything

I just answered that way after you clarified what you meant.

• Advertisement

The GA imo should stay hidden until we're down to 4 or less villagers unless they are looking like getting lynched.

At this stage unless the GA is absolutely cock sure who the last wolf is, them coming out is just going to have them killed that night. That leaves us with not a single safelistable villager.

Thats all I wanted this is only my 2nd game so didnt know

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Maaaaaaaaaaybe tomorro. If they come out tonight they'll just get munched overnight and be completely useless to us. At least tomorrow if we've got it down to one wolf we can breathe a little easier. I'm well aware that that's a big if though.

Tomorrow still to soon for me.

Daz goes tonight and the wolves target whomever they did last night and then we're down to 1 wolf and 6 villagers. It's still not right imo.

The only consideration is hem trying to cover a wolf roleclaim. If the last wolf roleclaims tomorrow night then the GA has to come out and we lynch one of them and if that's not the wolf we lynch the other the following night. Easy.

However if the GA stays hidden till Sunday then the wolf roleclaims, we are down to 1 vs 4 and we have to kill either the wolf or the GA. If we get it wrong then the wolf slaughters we're down to 1 vs 2 on Sunday with the PP possibly still in action. The last two players will have to cover the full day between them to ensure the PP doesn't screw them.

I still reckon Sunday is the best day for it. If the GA isn't in lynch trouble and comes out then they can be pretty safelisted. The wolf might try a role claim but just string them up.

Andy - Jayop Dead confirmed vig

Barney - Jayop dead confirmed villager

MicksJaguar - Jayop alive outed Alpha WW day 1

Nopeare - Barney dead confirmed alpha

The Dazzler - Jayop alive unconfirmed

Tigger - Jayop dead confimed seer

Tritium - jayop alive voted for vale known wolf before seer revealed

Uriel - Jayop dead confirmed villager

All the people who wanted Jayo dead bar the Alpha who voted to save come on people
    So we have only 2 nights of voting to go on the peeks while great have cost us a lot of information

So we know who voted to lynch villagers and who voted to save a villager if we knew what Jayos role was we would have so much more info and if he is a wolf we have a list of players that gaurantees us the info, If he was a villager he would say as much himself

Charlaois - Barney
    Crosstownk - Barney
    Crowseye - Barney
    Jayop - Barney
    Mollyb60 - Barney
    Nopeare - Barney Alpha
    Sullivo - Barney
    Y0ssar1an - Barney

crosstownk Sullivio 2
    crowseye Sullivio 2
    Jayop Sullivio 2
    Mollyb60 Sullivio 2
    y0ssar1an22 Sullivio 2

Everyone with a 2 has lynched 2 known villagers so they are suspect on top of this Jayo has been called out by 2 villagers who have since been killed by wolves and was due for execution by Andy also killed by wolves.

If Jayo is a wolf we are left with

crosstownk Sullivio 2
    crowseye Sullivio 2
    Mollyb60 Sullivio 2
    y0ssar1an22 Sullivio 2

a list of 4 one of which will be a wolf

If he is not we are ****ed anyways
    I'll try once more and then I'll leave it this is QB accusing jayo of a strange posting style

Moments later he is killed

9 hours later the now confirmed Alpha wolf posts this

The bolded bit I think is important as why would a random enough comment by quickbeam stick in the alphas head hours and 100s of posts later.

Why would the alpha get involved in a lynching of 2 villagers as pressing for one adds suspicion on him he could have just said Barney and would have slipped by.

Its also the only post I can see of him sticking up for a player in a lynch situation. Again why would the Alpha only post once to stick up for a random villager
    Alright everyone I'm going to tell you a story, its about a boy who grew up be an Assassin and then turned into a wolf.

It all start with an Alpha wolf who was up to no good mispelling names

This is Day 1 so after we lynched Shatter he would have got his peek now me personally id go for a poster who had been quiter then suspected

Enter or fallen hero Quickbeam

Moments later

Later on that day, the nasty Alpha was back accusing Villagers and clearing others

On the third day the Village was in terror with stories of Assassin and tasks they must complete Poor sully was brought to the gallows but maybe this was a task for a silent Assassin who didnt post for many hours that day

One person rose up and at the top of his voice shouted Jayo is the Assassin

His last few words to Jayo

And then out of nowhere a bullet tore through his body and he was no more

There were rumours that after Uriel breathe his last breath there was a roar from Jayos house as he transformed for the first time

And that kids is the story of Jayo the Boy who grew up to be an Assassin and turned into A warewolf[/QUOTE]

VOTE JAYO

Epic quote failure Mick. My OCD is twitching so much that I want GM to allow you to fix it.

• Advertisement

VOTE JAYO

Powerplay?

Epic quote failure Mick. My OCD is twitching so much that I want GM to allow you to fix it.

Looked grand in preview not sure what happened no powerplay thats just my last effort for today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Probably turns out worst If I did.

11.01 - Daz votes for Jayop
    11.06 - Molly votes for Dazzler
    11.46 - Tritium votes for Jayop
    12.34 - Dazzler votes for Jayop
    12.56 - Jayop votes for Dazzler
    12.57 - Molly votes for Dazzler
    12.58 - Mick votes for Molly
    13.22 - Yossar votes for Jayop
    13.29 - Crosstown votes for Dazzler
    13.38 - Yossar votes for Dazzler
    13.40 - Mick votes for Mick
    13.45 - Crowseye votes for Dazzler
    14.05 - Trit votes for Jayop
    18.15 - Mick votes jayop

charolais0153 - No Vote
    crosstownk Dazzler
    crowseye Dazzler
    Jayop Dazzler
    MicksJaguar Jayop
    Mollyb60 Dazzler
    The_Dazzler, Jayop
    Tritium Jayop
    y0ssar1an22 Dazzler

Daz 5- Cross, Crow, Jayop. Molly, Yosser
    Jayop 3 - Daz, Trit, Mick

By my reckoning even at best for the wolves it can only be 7v7 on votes now.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Probably turns out worst If I did.

So essentially you're saying poor Mick is a moron??

Screw that Mick I'm not having him talk like that about you.

VOTE WEREWOLFGM

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok everyone

I gave my story earlier

GM confirmed that the angel saved someone. Thats the crux of this game now.

Who did the angel save

Jayop
    Mick
    Tritium

I know it was me because i planned to die last night. Just before the kill i left my last testament. I didnt know id be saved, and in the end my living is hurting us in a way my dying wouldn't have. Im very sorry about that.

I told daz last night that everyone was either wolf or food and we had to choose. Its time to choose then. This game comes down to believe me or believe Jayop. And frankly Jay is clearly a better player and a better talker. All i have is doing my best and being a bit average.

Before you do the next bit please look for yourselves at my posts yesterday. No spoonfeed, read them as they are for yourself.

Now, if you believe me vote jayop. If you dont, vote for me. Thats the race we should have had today

vote jayop

Nope, stand the course and vote Daz.

Nope, stand the course and vote Daz.

You are so obviously a wolf!!

You are so obviously a wolf!!

8DTEC.gif

I'll also be waiting for apologies from all of you that voted for me when you confirm I am a villager and jayop is a wolf. The evidence is there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

I need to look back over the powerplay rules, still don't fully understand them, just wondering do I need to vote again at some stage to prevent anything shady happening?

crowseye wrote: »
    I need to look back over the powerplay rules, still don't fully understand them, just wondering do I need to vote again at some stage to prevent anything shady happening?

I'm at the point now where I honestly don't know anymore.Looking through the times today it looks like everything is covered and if they do pull the PP and lynch me then you'll know who the wolves are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeah the powerplay has properly confused things and the GM has specifically told us to stop multiple voting so I'm happy enough to leave my vote from earlier on Daz and hope for the best.

I'm at the point now where I honestly don't know anymore.Looking through the times today it looks like everything is covered and if they do pull the PP and lynch me then you'll know who the wolves are.

Jayo this is nonsense no wolf team would give themselves all up to kill one villager itd be pointless if it is played then you are giving Daz up as sacrafice.

Also between trit and me there is a confirmed villager him voting for Trit me outing the Alpha twice.

Twice?>

• Registered Users Posts: 16,509 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

On phone here from pub so won't be posting much tonight

Twice?>

Day 1 in a two man list with Barney wanted to race them
    Oooops forgot crosstonk was posting today lol

These 2

Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1

Day 2
    Max was the third person to vote vale but the first after Tiggers reveal..

Next ones were

Jayo
    Mick
    Dazzler
    Donnelly
    Nopeare

All in the same time frame

On phone here from pub so won't be posting much tonight

Ill buy you something off the top self if you vote jayo ;)

Day 1 in a two man list with Barney wanted to race them

Day 2

Bit of a push to say you "outed" the Alpha twice having him in lists of players. Would hardly be enough to convict him in the village court of law.

• Advertisement

Bit of a push to say you "outed" the Alpha twice having him in lists of players. Would hardly be enough to convict him in the village court of law.

In a list of 2 I wanted to race and a list of 5 I wanted looked and you were banging on about saying a post of max looked wolfy but never voted for him but mine is a push :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement