Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Ugh I said yesterday I think either Mick or Jayop are the mastermind behind all this.. voting Jayop after the way he went after dazzler yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Tigger wrote: »
    i'm on ignore so only the dead people can see me
    comon crowseye paint you r colours

Tigger, stop blooming posting. You have been warned already

AND THANKING POSTS

i was hoping he'd go none of the above

STOP POSTING FOR GODS SAKE

Final count Jay 4 v Mick 3?

charolais0153 Jayop
    crosstownk Mick
    crowseye Jayop
    Jayop Mick
    MicksJaguar Jayo
    Mollyb60 Mick
    y0ssar1an22 Jayo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    charolais0153 Jayop
    crosstownk Mick
    crowseye Jayop
    Jayop Mick
    MicksJaguar Jayo
    Mollyb60 Mick
    y0ssar1an22 Jayo

Tell us

It was a strange evening in the not so sleepy now Village of Mahamageegad. People seemed very afraid to point the finger. Although Mick woke up shouting and singing a wee song that sort of went like "Jayop Jaaaaayyaaaaaop" "Want to hang Jayop and a hang him now!" The song had a definate carribean sound to it. very very strange behaviour. The remaining villagers were going a bit crazy. Was it something in the water? Mind you Mick did like the old Ale House so it could be that.

Jayop rose from his bed, he was a tired looking man today. He kept saying "They just don't get it, I'm a villager" and was walking about only half dressed. Crazy is not the word and the last weeks events certainly were affecting his stability.

There were not many other villagers who seemed to get into the voting spirit, was it the weekend or wee they giving up werewolf hunting?

The Mayor decided today they would try a different method of execution, they were all fed up watching the people hang. He suggested they tie the unlucky person to a stake and burn them! so that is what they did.

When it came to sunset, the mob that was left carried Jayop to the village square. Jayop was tied to the post and kindling was put at their feet. Then the executioner came along with a torch and lit the kindling. The dry sticks went up quickly and the trousers of Jayop quickly burned away to reveal they were wearing ladies knickers! WTF lol.

The most horrendous screams were heard that evening as Jayop roasted on the stake.
    And Jayop was
    a simple villager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

It was a strange evening in the not so sleepy now Village of Mahamageegad. People seemed very afraid to point the finger. Although Mick woke up shouting and singing a wee song that sort of went like "Jayop Jaaaaayyaaaaaop" "Want to hang Jayop and a hang him now!" The song had a definate carribean sound to it. very very strange behaviour. The remaining villagers were going a bit crazy. Was it something in the water? Mind you Mick did like the old Ale House so it could be that.

Jayop rose from his bed, he was a tired looking man today. He kept saying "They just don't get it, I'm a villager" and was walking about only half dressed. Crazy is not the word and the last weeks events certainly were affecting his stability.

There were not many other villagers who seemed to get into the voting spirit, was it the weekend or wee they giving up werewolf hunting?

The Mayor decided today they would try a different method of execution, they were all fed up watching the people hang. He suggested they tie the unlucky person to a stake and burn them! so that is what they did.

When it came to sunset, the mob that was left carried Jayop to the village square. Jayop was tied to the post and kindling was put at their feet. Then the executioner came along with a torch and lit the kindling. The dry sticks went up quickly and the trousers of Jayop quickly burned away to reveal they were wearing ladies knickers! WTF lol.

The most horrendous screams were heard that evening as Jayop roasted on the stake.
    And Jayop was
    a simple villager

did the powerplay get done

• Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

oh no, sorry jayop

Knew it

• Advertisement

Do we have any chance know

There was no powerplay today, and there will be none tomorrow.

was the powerplay used

or can i go to the afterlife please i'm sick of being a ghost
    why not let me into the dead room its not like its full of my friends lol

PM sent, now please stop posting in the thread

God I suck 4 days trying to lynch Jayop **** me ya game over as I'm a villager sure it was Molly and Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Right lads well that's it then. I am BEYOND RELIEVED that I got it right for once. I think this has swung things in our favour villagers.
    I think it's clear to see from this that Mick and Yossar are our wolves. Mick's vendetta against Jayop for the last few nights shows that he knows something we don't know. Yossar and Mick were the first to vote for Jay today.
    I think in light of this, tomorrow's lynch HAS to be Mick.

To the GA, my affiliation with Jay has just painted a big target on my back. No offense to the 3 other posters but I've been more vocal in my support of Jay than any of you and it makes sense for the wolves to kill me tonight.

After tonight's munch we'll be down to 3 villagers vs 2 wolves. We HAVE to get a wolf tomorrow. We cannot afford to screw this up again or we are toast. Are you with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Well I messed up should have stuck with Jay

There was no powerplay today, and there will be none tomorrow.

Has the powerplay been cancelled then? It won't be used in the game?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Has the powerplay been cancelled then? It won't be used in the game?

Correct, I am sick of Tritium and his system. He won't shut up of it in the bloody afterlife. Will you take him back please?

Shout out a sorry Jay in the dead room but you went hard after Barney, Daz, Trit and me so sure you were a wolf

Yes of course! Send him on back down here! +1 villager is good in my book! :)

• Advertisement

Ha ha wolves gavce up the powerplay because they are so far ahead Molly if its you I bow down to your Genius. Kinda annoying if its the low posters

I swear to all of the gods that I'm a bloody villager. Mick it's you or me tomorro now.

I swear to all of the gods that I'm a bloody villager. Mick it's you or me tomorro now.

Na its me I ****ed up bigstyle Jayop shoulda swand the 2nd night he was up for the lynch for the info we wasted 4 days getting him done and he turns out a villager also means the wolves could have been on any side of the votes since Day Barney

Can I ask you a question if I was the origional wolf would I have mentioned the Alpha on day 1 and day 2 or if you think Im the assassin what did I do on day 3 to get it?

I did really **** up but as I said Jayo lead the lynches of Barney, Daz and tried on me all villagers and thought trit could have been 2

Face it Mick. You and I are the biggest posters. We have zero info to go on any of the other posters so one of us have to swing tomorrow if the wolves dont eat me overnight. If the wolves are the low posters then we're all ****ed and nothing we can do is gonna change that.

So sickened right now, I know how Jayo felt last night just.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

it seems to me that the powerplay situatuion should be clarified

if it wasn't used today and it cant be used tomorrow why is that?

the rules state that it will be revealed when it was used and if it was used today you 'd know who used it by seeing who got a bonus

I was going back through assassin day which was day 3 looking for info as I thought Jayo was but it turns out he was just a villager

So I started getting all peoples posts together Yoss looked dodge for a bit with his numbers in lots of posts but I dint see a pattern

Then I came to molly and on Assassin day and nopeares task came to mind of mispelling players

Where she said at the start of the day

This makes the lynch tonight completley pointless. Can we skip a day or something? (this is the last thing the assssin would say you'd think or not if they knew a skip wasnt possible)

She then gives us a list of players the ones who are mispelled are highlighted

Current list of players
    Andy
    Charolias
    Crosstown
    Crowseye
    Jayop
    Mick
    Molly
    Sullivo
    The dazz
    Tritium
    Uriel
    Y0ssar1an

Having not mispelled Sullivo name all game from what I can see we get

Why are Yosser and Sullivo suddenly mentioning everyone's name?
    Stop it you're freaking me out!

few mins later

Just flat out don't believe you here Sully. That is a weak explanation.
    Just realised Mick has been spelling Tigger's name wrong for the whole game. :O

13 minutes before the assassins kill

Followed by

sullivlo wrote: »
    Oh the irony of you pointing out that mick is spelling tigger wrong in the same post that you call me sully ;)

sullivlo wrote: »
    *checks name*

Nope. Definitely Sullivlo.

I just meant that we all seem to have pet names for each other.

Minutes later Assasin gets to complete thier killl and transfromation, Moll is a grammar nazi mispelled her name once wrong and sulls aswell.

There are areas with . ' she could be gaming the system on mispelling names.

She either had to do 10 in one day or everyones over 3 days

Mick taking a leaf from what Sullivo said to me: Oh the irony of you pointing out that I'm spelling people's names wrong in the same post that you call me moll.

So you've never typed a shortened name for anyone during the game?????

You're the most likely wolf left here. I applaud your efforts to deflect to me but if thats all your evidence against me it falls a little flat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Just in case I get munched……

I’m the GA. Unfortunately I didn’t do my job very well. Perhaps I should have come out after tritium survived?

Night 0 Protection Maximus Alexander: wolf, dead,
    Night 1 Protection tigger: seer, dead,
    Night 2 Protection andy: villager, dead,
    Night 3 Protection micks jaguar: unknown,
    Night 4 Protection tritium: villager, dead
    Night 5 Protection crowes eye: unknown
    Night 6 protection: molly: unknown

2 of the people I protected (crowes eye, micksjaguar) were not attacked by wolves that night and are still alive. 2 reasons: they are wolves or were simply not attacked that night. With that bben said these were nights after a successful protection so the wolves might have always went after andy and tritium.
    You will need to back over the votes and hope that something stands out. Sorry I have no better words of advice. This is all the extra info I have.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement