Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

If a role drops hints you have no idea who might pick them up so its best for them to stay out of sight

At this early stage, I totally agree. The time for hints will come later when the various roles have a more substantial amount of information to offer.

Risking being identified now is too dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

crosstownk2
    Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1

we should lynch one of these tonight if the post count is still low

haven't you already cast a first vote?

crosstownk2
    Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1

we should lynch one of these tonight if the post count is still low

Oooops forgot crosstonk was posting today lol

These 2

Nopeare 1
    Barney92 1

Uriel. wrote: »
    haven't you already cast a first vote?

Ya that was more in jest we can change up to 4 times, I dont think rigger is a wold hes just crazy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Tigger, that's not cool. My brother suffers from dyslexia. Plus, your spelling is atrocious so your insult also backfires.

Tigger

i'm dyslexic
    its well documented in my post history so i'm sorry that you think i was being cruel or ignorant', the reason i sometimes spell well is that i use spelling checkers and sometimes i don't

first page i ever read for this game said its a game and stay in character try to have a thick skin.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Or:
    Mollyb60
    harolais0153

Who haven't posted at all yet.

Ya that was more in jest we can change up to 4 times, I dont think rigger is a wold hes just crazy :pac:

I think there are 5 who haven't messaged at all.

pick from these in this orted
    valeyard
    valeyard
    jaylop
    quick
    max

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

quickbeam wrote: »
    Or:
    Mollyb60
    harolais0153

Who haven't posted at all yet.

Good catch. Though personally I think low post count on day one is a weak sauce reason for a lynching. On the other hand, it's not like we have any other reasons.

I think there are 5 who haven't messaged at all.

O **** I thought they would be down as a 0 post count.. Ugh dam hangover ok I think I'll wait untill tomoro to try be helpfull again :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Agree, Max. And things could change a lot in the evening. Not everybody has the luxury of playing along while at work.

O **** I thought they would be down as a 0 post count.. Ugh dam hangover ok I think I'll wait untill tomoro to try be helpfull again :D

It's two actually, I thought there were 25 players.

Good catch. Though personally I think low post count on day one is a weak sauce reason for a lynching. On the other hand, it's not like we have any other reasons.

Thats the thing we have really nothing else to go on bar tour like triggers theory

you can change three times
    just saying :P

Thats the thing we have really nothing else to go on bar tour like triggers theory

Tigger tigger tigger tigger

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Be careful with the 4 changes dont forget the wolves have a powerplay and all votes, not just final votes, in the powerplay window count

tritium wrote: »
    Be careful with the 4 changes dont forget the wolves have a powerplay and all votes, not just final votes, in the powerplay window count
    Yeah that's a serious power

Play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »
    pick from these in this orted
    valeyard
    valeyard

jaylop
    quick
    max

jaysus, you really have it in for the Vale:pac:

Uriel. wrote: »
    jaysus, you really have it in for the Vale:pac:

No I think he's a great player
    Just that he's a wolf and I bluffed it out of him

• Advertisement

I'd say he's kicking himself that he fell for it
    I can wait to see the wolf forums at the end of the game

Btw wolves think that killing shatter was a class move
    Made me laugh and it did hint at me being a wolf
    Man I'm glad I'm not a wolf tho I really would t have a clue how to play it

Btw wolves think that killing shatter was a class move
    Made me laugh and it did hint at me being a wolf
    Man I'm glad I'm not a wolf tho I really would t have a clue how to play it
    Tigger, shaking my head.

Tigger, shaking my head.

I'm acually gonna ignore you as you didn't have the decency to acknowledge my explanation of why I used the term dyslexic

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Did someone let Tigger in the Tavern early today!!! :) You're mad as a brush

I'm acually gonna ignore you as you didn't have the decency to acknowledge my explanation of why I used the term dyslexic

I didn't think that someone who was dyslexic would use the term "dyslexic" to insult someone else.

Nopeare wrote: »
    Did someone let Tigger in the Tavern early today!!! :) You're mad as a brush

En Vino veritas

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok, lets work through the information we have and build an, admittedly limited/ flawed theory

-Shatter was killed

-Most reasonable reason was wolves thought he had a role

-Likely they thought he was GA based on his posting.

-Did they kill because it was the first role they identified? Or because they had another target tbey thought GA would be covering?

-Assume that GA isnt the first role they'd hunt and that the latter is true.

-who did they think GA would be protecting?

- quick and tigger were the posters who discussed GA last night. Can we assume they were possible targets?

-if so, has anyone looked to point fingers at either to get them removed by alternate means.

-at this point valeyard is a suspect on that basis

- could it be a bluff- maybe an alpha task to get Valeyard lynched? Maybe, but so far the approach/delivery is fairly poor on tiggers part if thays the case.

At this point valeyard remains a suspect.

I didn't think that someone who was dyslexic would use the term "dyslexic" to insult someone else.

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4ab5c581-5f24-44b7-8ab8-d2de27482ea2

• Advertisement

Ok, lets work through the information we have and build an, admittedly limited/ flawed theory

-Shatter was killed

-Most reasonable reason was wolves thought he had a role

-Likely they thought he was GA based on his posting.

-Did they kill because it was the first role they identified? Or because they had another target tbey thought GA would be covering?

-Assume that GA isnt the first role they'd hunt and that the latter is true.

-who did they think GA would be protecting?

- quick and tigger were the posters who discussed GA last night. Can we assume they were possible targets?

-if so, has anyone looked to point fingers at either to get them removed by alternate means.

-at this point valeyard is a suspect on that basis

- could it be a bluff- maybe an alpha task to get Valeyard lynched? Maybe, but so far the approach/delivery is fairly poor on tiggers part if thays the case.

At this point valeyard remains a suspect.
    I don't think I did
    Did I ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement