Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Honestly, if you lynch me and I turn out to be a wolf. I will close down my account. I am serious. On my mother's life, I am not a wolf.

Jayop is a wolf.

That's shocking desperate of you. ****e play dude.

3 vs 5

Getting close to the ratio of villagers to wolves. Surprising? Nope!

Jayop wrote: »
    That's shocking desperate of you. ****e play dude.

All I am saying is I am not a wolf and I am man of my word.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    And what were YOU doing in the forest last night then young man??? Hmmm?

Can you not see the info we get from lynching Jayo?

Can you explain to me why wolves set him up according to you but the alpha tried save him?

Can you explain why everyone on the list who voted for him night 1 is confirmed viallager nearly bar dazz
    Look I've given you my explanations before of why I think he's not a wolf. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and so be it. As I said earlier, let everyone vote however they wish and stop vilifying anyone who dares to think differently to you. The majority will decide.

When I die, tonight, please remember that I stood strongly against Jayop. The people who have said Jayop is a wolf have been slowly picked off. Andy, Barney, Sulli etc.

• Advertisement

When I die, tonight, please remember that I stood strongly against Jayop. The people who have said Jayop is a wolf have been slowly picked off. Andy, Barney, Sulli etc.

What happened with the slaughter last night then?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,508 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

regardless, unless something extraordinary happens, you 2 will be lynched tonight and tomorrow night.

What happened with the slaughter last night then?

Couldn't expose yourself. Could you? It would be too obvious.

Votes so far:
    11.01 - Daz votes for Jayop
    11.06 - Molly votes for Dazzler
    11.46 - Tritium votes for Jayop
    12.34 - Dazzler votes for Jayop
    12.56 - Jayop votes for Dazzler
    12.57 - Molly votes for Dazzler
    12.58 - Mick votes for Molly
    13.22 - Yossar votes for Jayop
    13.29 - Crosstown votes for Dazzler
    13.38 - Yossar votes for Dazzler
    13.40 - Mick votes for Mick
    13.45 - Crowseye votes for Dazzler

By my calculations we have 5 votes for Dazzler, 2 for Jay and 1 for me (cos Mick can't vote for himself)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

4. Players must make a legitimate vote every day, and may not vote for 'No Lynch' or themselves.

Gm can you confirm this wont count micks 4 votes so

Folks can i suggest that we dont just fire off votes like confetti. Jayop im sure youll agree now youve reconsidered how pp works

• Advertisement

Add to that, Nopeare was on the list that Mick was pushing again after the lynch today about those who jumped after Tigger revealed as seer.

Given all that's gone in Mick is pretty much safelisted for me.

Now that looks bad for me then because Nopeare voted for Barney tonight. C'est la vie. If I die because of that and we have 3 wolves gone including the Alpha then I'll die happy.

Just looking back I also was pushing a list of 4 people which had the Aplha on it anyone who thinks im suss at this stage isnt a villager or isnt following the game

I'll happily concede that you're not a wolf and that myself and Daz have to look the two worst right now.

tritium wrote: »
    4. Players must make a legitimate vote every day, and may not vote for 'No Lynch' or themselves.

Folks can i suggest that we dont just fire off votes like confetti. Jayop im sure youll agree now youve reconsidered how pp works
    4 votes? No, the maximum any one player can have in the power play day is 3 votes. Mick has voted for me once and himself once. If the PP is in effect it'll count as 2 votes for me and that's it.

There isnt a hope in hell we get Jayo lynched yoday so it doesnt matter

Votes so far:
    11.01 - Daz votes for Jayop
    11.06 - Molly votes for Dazzler
    11.46 - Tritium votes for Jayop
    12.34 - Dazzler votes for Jayop
    12.56 - Jayop votes for Dazzler
    12.57 - Molly votes for Dazzler
    12.58 - Mick votes for Molly
    13.22 - Yossar votes for Jayop
    13.29 - Crosstown votes for Dazzler
    13.38 - Yossar votes for Dazzler
    13.40 - Mick votes for Mick
    13.45 - Crowseye votes for Dazzler

By my calculations we have 5 votes for Dazzler, 2 for Jay and 1 for me (cos Mick can't vote for himself)

vote jayop

Would someone care to explain how On day 1 i give a list of 2 people to race 1 the alpha on Day 3 I give a list of 4 who need looking at 1 of which was the Alpha, the Aplha says Jayo is a probable villager but im more suspect than him?

Id love to hear anything reasonable

4 votes? No, the maximum any one player can have in the power play day is 3 votes. Mick has voted for me once and himself once. If the PP is in effect it'll count as 2 votes for me and that's it.

Molly its amazing how you switch between naive newbie and rules wizard. Jayop esque some might say.

4 is the number of time you can make a vote in a day. I think you've bused two. Bith for the sam person. Second one very close to jays in timestamp......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Honestly, if you lynch me and I turn out to be a wolf. I will close down my account. I am serious. On my mother's life, I am not a wolf.

Jayop is a wolf.

Daz, please keep comments within the game zone. Talk about accounts or RL stuff is outside the game boundaries.

11.06 - Molly votes for Dazzler (has already lynched 2 villagers casting vote on barney)

12.56 - Jayop votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.29 - Crosstown votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.38 - Yossar votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

13.45 - Crowseye votes for Dazzler (has lynched 2 villagers)

Just looking back I also was pushing a list of 4 people which had the Aplha on it anyone who thinks im suss at this stage isnt a villager or isnt following the game

Not an original wolf. Assassin sure.

Just like I wouldn't have pointed out Max on turn one. I specifically got max too, not hidden in a list of two or three.

• Advertisement

Not an original wolf. Assassin sure.

Just like I wouldn't have pointed out Max on turn one. I specifically got max too, not hidden in a list of two or three.

My lynch rate 2 wolves 0 villagers I think im the only one left with 100% record

• Registered Users Posts: 16,508 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

my thoughts....worst case scenario we lynch a villager tonight and the wolves kill a villager. it would then be 4 vs 2. the wolves could easily win then i think - correct me if I'm wrong here. therefore i think the GA should reveal themselves and see how the cookie crumbles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

As per the rules, it is not a valid vote.

My lynch rate 2 wolves 0 villagers I think im the only one left with 100% record

You voted for a villager as often as I did.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Daz, please keep comments within the game zone. Talk about accounts or RL stuff is outside the game boundaries.

Sorry.

You voted for a villager as often as I did.

well there is only one way to prove that my record is 2 wolves and 0 villageres lynched thats a fact disputing it again wolfy

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

my thoughts....worst case scenario we lynch a villager tonight and the wolves kill a villager. it would then be 4 vs 2. the wolves could easily win then i think - correct me if I'm wrong here. therefore i think the GA should reveal themselves and see how the cookie crumbles

We'd be down to 5 v 2 worst case scenario which still gives us a good chance, I don't see the benefit of revealing the GA though won't the wolves just go for him/her?

If the GA protected and saved someone we should have a confirmed villager or the wolfs didnt put in a kill order we should really have this info

Andys killing/saving was confirmed.

I dont understand this confusion just helps the wolves

Absolutely not. However we should all do a proper comment on everyone again today and if the GA dies we can use that then.

• Advertisement

Absolutely not. However we should all do a proper comment on everyone again today and if the GA dies we can use that then.

you realise if Dazz is a villager you and molly have to swing Id like you admit that now please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement