Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf II - The revenge! Complete - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    They'll lynch you, doesn't matter if you're a wolf or not. Then they'll lynch me, doesn't matter if I'm a wolf or not. Then it's basically game over.

Yes that would most definitely be game over as all the wolves will be dead

tritium wrote: »
    oh, first name on list votes, second name is backup. Remaining votes to pile on at the end

like so
    time sequence vote number voter backup
    10:00
    10:15
    11:00 1 1 yoss mick
    11:45 2 1 mick cross
    12:30 3 1 cross crow
    13:15 4 1 crow Char
    14:00 5 1 Char yoss
    14:45 6 2 yoss mick
    15:30 7 2 mick cross
    16:15 8 2 cross crow
    17:00 9 2 crow Char
    17:45 10 2 Char yoss
    18:30 11 3 yoss mick
    19:15 12 3 mick cross
    20:00 13 3 cross crow
    20:45 14 3 crow Char

Trit dude you are confusing the **** with your voting systems

We pick someone to vote it will be 5 v 2

6 people will vote for 1 player 6 votes via 3 max

If 5 people vote one way and the 2 opposite its 5 votes min via 6 max

That leaves 3 v 2

Lynch one then munch

2 v 1

Lynch 2 0

This means we do need to be all on one person if the whole village decides to vote one person it takes the PP out of play as the wolfs using it theyd lose

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yes that would most definitely be game over as all the wolves will be dead

Even my husband thinks I'm a wolf now. :rolleyes:
    I'm sorry to say I've backed myself into a corner here. Lines were drawn and unfortunately it's me/Jay vs Trit/Mick at this point. I can't see anyway for the villagers to win this.
    I'll vote Jay tomorrow but that's all I can do to try salvage this.

Trit dude you are confusing the **** with your voting systems

We pick someone to vote it will be 5 v 2

6 people will vote for 1 player 6 votes via 3 max

If 5 people vote one way and the 2 opposite its 5 votes min via 6 max

That leaves 3 v 2

Lynch one then munch

2 v 1

Lynch 2 0

This means we do need to be all on one person if the whole village decides to vote one person it takes the PP out of play as the wolfs using it theyd lose

Ok that looks sensible and im probably complicating things. I assume it wont be my call anyway.

Can villagers thank micks post if they agree with the suggestion

Ok that looks sensible and im probably complicating things. I assume it wont be my call anyway.

Can villagers thank micks post if they agree with the suggestion

Mick id suggest that all villagers drop the full set of 4 votes on jayop when the vote opens. Gives less wiggle room

Btw, ill tell you all a secret, Mollys a wolf too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm sorry to say I've backed myself into a corner here. Lines were drawn and unfortunately it's me/Jay vs Trit/Mick at this point. I can't see anyway for the villagers to win this.

I swear to God I'm nit a wolf. Just a **** villager.

Night 2

Andy - Jayop (dead vig)
    Barney - Jayop Dead villager)
    MicksJaguar - Jayop (outs alpha twice)
    ________________Nopeare - Barney (APLHA WOLF tried to clear Jayo)
    The Dazzler - Jayop (dead Villager)
    Tigger - Jayop (dead SEER)
    Tritium - jayop (voted for vale before Seer said he was a wolf)
    Uriel - Jayop (dead villager outed jayo before being shot)

Night 3

(SAA same as above)

andy125 Jayop (SAA)
    charolais0153 Jayop (no reads but was outed by uriel)
    MicksJaguar Jayop(SAA)

Sullivio Jayop (dead Villager)
    The_Dazzler, Jayop (Dead villager)

Night 5

MicksJaguar - Jayop (SAA)

Tritium - jayop (SAA)

Dazler - jayop (SAA)

Here is all the votes for Jayo and the roles confirmed and what we know from the thread make up your own minds.

But if you think Im a wolf cause i put u on a list think again just trying to find the wolves and getting info is important

Explain this please the bolded bit you say you know nothing but its either 2 wovles either side? Wierd

Mick id suggest that all villagers drop the full set of 4 votes on jayop when the vote opens. Gives less wiggle room

Btw, ill tell you all a secret, Mollys a wolf too :)

I know :( or im 99%

They'll lynch you, doesn't matter if you're a wolf or not. Then they'll lynch me, doesn't matter if I'm a wolf or not. Then it's basically game over.

To be fair molly, as subtle wolf in-jokes between yourself and Jay go that one is actually class :)

• Advertisement

Last thing I havent voted to kill a known villager just 2 wolves and we as a village have killed 3 villagers and 2 wolves so how could I be possibly be a suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Night 2

Andy - Jayop (dead vig)
    Barney - Jayop Dead villager)
    MicksJaguar - Jayop (outs alpha twice)
    ________________Nopeare - Barney (APLHA WOLF tried to clear Jayo)
    The Dazzler - Jayop (dead Villager)
    Tigger - Jayop (dead SEER)
    Tritium - jayop (voted for vale before Seer said he was a wolf)
    Uriel - Jayop (dead villager outed jayo before being shot)

Night 3

(SAA same as above)

andy125 Jayop (SAA)
    charolais0153 Jayop (no reads but was outed by uriel)
    MicksJaguar Jayop(SAA)

Sullivio Jayop (dead Villager)
    The_Dazzler, Jayop (Dead villager)

Night 5

MicksJaguar - Jayop (SAA)

Tritium - jayop (SAA)

Dazler - jayop (SAA)

Here is all the votes for Jayo and the roles confirmed and what we know from the thread make up your own minds.

But if you think Im a wolf cause i put u on a list think again just trying to find the wolves and getting info is important

SAA means what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Last thing I havent voted to kill a known villager just 2 wolves and we as a village have killed 3 villagers and 2 wolves so how could I be possibly be a suspect

We do not know 100%that jayop is a wolf

SAA means what ?

Its in the message just under night 3 it means (same as above)

We do not know 100%that jayop is a wolf

I didnt say that. I said I have not voted a villager for lynch yet. We know we have lynched 2 wolves and 3 villagers the times of the 3 villagers ive voted Jayo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,435 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Aimytbi I say is pezerg duxkwz. What I wanna know low is why did you lyxnj dazzle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Aimytbi I say is pezerg duxkwz. What I wanna know low is why did you lyxnj dazzle?

Rofl

This post wins the thread. Shut it down GM. lol.

Mick I haven't a ****ing notion. My previous thoughts were dazzler and Yossar. Now I'm thinking it might be you and Yossar. You've been running interference all day today and yesterday in this thread. completely descending the thread into petty squabbling and keeping us occupied. Yeah you've voted for Jay 3 times but for all I know he is also a wolf and ye're both playing the ****ing game of the century.

Explain all I wanted was Jayo killed today why would that be interfence unless you were a wolf

Explain?

• Advertisement

Explain this please the bolded bit you say you know nothing but its either 2 wovles either side? Wierd
    What are you on about? Where did I ever say that I thought Trit was a wolf? Theres nothing in my post to suggest that I've said its 2 wolves either side. I just said that me and jay are voting one way and you and trit are voting the other way.

But as i said before, nothing I say or do from here on will change yer minds so I'll head off to bed and see how it goes tomorrow.

What are you on about? Where did I ever say that I thought Trit was a wolf? Theres nothing in my post to suggest that I've said its 2 wolves either side. I just said that me and jay are voting one way and you and trit are voting the other way.

But as i said before, nothing I say or do from here on will change yer minds so I'll head off to bed and see how it goes tomorrow.

why pick them players there was a few more who have voted with you and Jay the whole way why single ye out?

There is 4-5 people who have voted with you and J but you single ye 2 out for what reason?

And just in case it unclear Jayo ran the vote on Barney and Molly had the last call who to kill

Jayos theory on barney was backed up by Nopeare *the alpha WAREWOLF* who tried to clear Jayo at the time (again only player he tried to clear)

In fairness trit thought he saw sull and started the M E ****e

But i just found this

on day 3 (maybe 4 in case im called out about some randomness)
    My view is there are two possibilities. Wolves are nopee dazzler sullivlo or wolves are nopee molly jayop

I think its the former
    Jayop wrote: »
    Well if it is one of those two groups then regardless of what happens in the lynch you'll have your answer. If I die and I'm innocent (I Am) then you'll know who the two remaining wolves are.

Quite simply the most sensible post in the thread.

Morning folks. Summary of where we are

Jays a wolf

Mollys a wolf

Youre all villagers

GA is still with us

Listen to Mick

To be fair molly, as subtle wolf in-jokes between yourself and Jay go that one is actually class :)
    Well there's nothing I can say to defend myself. I'd probably think I was wolf too if I weren't me. Best case scenario for me here is that ye lynch Jay tomorro and he's a villager. If ye waste a lynch on me then the wolves win. Unfortunately stupidity wins out today. :rolleyes:

On the other hand taking the piss out of the villagers while you and jayop mop them up is pretty bad form

Quite simply the most sensible post in the thread.

And similarly from you Jayop, taking the piss out if the villagers as you mop up is pretty poor form

Well there's nothing I can say to defend myself. I'd probably think I was wolf too if I weren't me. Best case scenario for me here is that ye lynch Jay tomorro and he's a villager. If ye waste a lynch on me then the wolves win. Unfortunately stupidity wins out today. :rolleyes:

On the other hand taking the piss out of the villagers while you and jayop mop them up is pretty bad form
    Excuse me now but i was referring to myself there wjen i said stupidity wins. Dont you dare accuse me of mocking anyone here. I've played this game the way i thought best and I've royally ****ed it up. I'll happily admit that.
    At this point I'm the only person responsible for my downfall. I picked the wrong horse and i think it'll lose us the game coz nothing i say will dissuade ye now from thinking I'm a wolf so ye're gonna waste lynch on me.
    Im gonna try my best not to get in a shouting match here todat coz its a waste of time. Sorry lads. This is my own fault. I've noone to blame but myself and I'm so pissed off about it. :(

I don't even care anymore. I'm voting for Mick tomorrow.

And I'll bid you adieu.

For the munch obviously
    It takes over my life when I play. I honestly feel sick now and I'm waiting for GM to tell us he's taking the piss and Daz was a wolf.

Daz, I'm very sorry.
    Wolves you've played a blinder.

Yes, jayop and molly you played a blinder here. Usually self praise would be no praise but you've played this well alright

Well played wolves whomever you are. I'm actually a broken man here. GM will confirm after the game.

And how would he know that if you weren't talking to him Jay? Because villagers don't talk to the GM privately. Wolves however do

• Advertisement

Villagers can pm the mod as they please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement