Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Breeders of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 collgal

I'm looking for a Welsh Springer Spaniel. Does anyone know of any breeders in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Morganna wrote: »
    Well they must be new breed then .
    Well they are cute but an american breed .Never heard of them before and i have shown dogs for over forty years and judged to .Trust the yanks to find something so cute .can you import one.

Im looking for a norfolk terrier pup .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Looking for a PB German Shepherd pup, very young to raise with children. Pref black and tan short haired.

Any info gratefully received.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Donna-Cork

Hi, i've been looking for a bulldog puppy for the last couple of weeks but with no luck. Nearly all the ads online seem to be scams and the one or two genuine ads are looking for between €2500 and €3000 which i cant afford. I'd be willing to pay up to €1000 for one but thats my limit. Does anyone know where i could get one or any breeders i could contact?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 pixiejess

hi does anybody know where i can get a maltese puppy iv been looking for weeks and even got scamed by some people in cameroon saying they would send me the puppy once i payed the money with ukpets deliverary agency how stupid was i!!! so anyway i live in tipperary and im a student so you have prop guessed i wont have a lot of money to spend on a puppy some people have asked me for €700 and i even saw an add for €14000 for one so any help would be realy appricated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SledDogsIreland

Re Alaskan Malamute Breeders, it is advisable to question whether relevent tests have been performed on the parents. More and more irresponsible breeders are breeding these dogs in Ireland with little attention paid to health issues. Check out our website www.sleddogsireland.com and hopefully it will be of some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Looking for a Cairn Terrier for my girlfriend. From around the Westmeath area if possible. Any help would be appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sibe mom

Hi I'm new here..... anyways i was just wondering if anyone knew where i would be able to get a red and white Siberian husky pup with blue eyes.... i have a sibe already and i feel its time to get him a new brother or sister. he loves other dogs and i think he would love having a friend to get into trouble with.
    i would like to get the pup at the end of April or beginning of May so if anyone could help i wold really appreciate it,
    thanks.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RuthieFitz

Hi,I’m new so I hope this works!:D
    I’m looking for a Norfolk terrier
    Puppy!:)iv looked everywhere but
    I can’t seem to find one!:(
    I would appreciate it if someone
    Could help me!Many thanks,
    Ruthxx :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

try the irish kennel club of ireland as its not listed on this 1st page of this forum.Maybe they might be someone whats to rehome one.Icant seem to see one on google?ive tried other sites no good.wait around a while as maybe one of our members might find ye one ok.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RuthieFitz

:DThank You soooooo much davey!!xx:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭ActorSeeksJob

Does anybody know if cavalier king charles are tough to get and how much one would be ?

Be very careful buying a cavalier pup .ask the irish kennel club for people who have them .unfortunatley these popular lovely little dogs end up in puppy farms.Also check the parents have been heart tested .There a lot of unscrupulous people breeding them so just be careful .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭merryhappy

Does anybody know if cavalier king charles are tough to get and how much one would be ?

Hi, I have two cavaliers, you need to do alot of research into the breed as they can have so many health complications. If I were you i would visit www.cavaliertalk.com to find out more and then contact the irish kennel club and they will give you the number of a reputable breeder in the area. For a cavalier who comes from healthy lines (clear of MVD, Sm etc) you would be looking at paying approx 600 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 flamingo12

spongbob wrote: »
    Does anyone know where to purchase a LArge 12/ 13 foot dog run, the ones they sell in the petshop dont look as tho they are very strong, they come flat packed for 399 in one box Has anybody else seen any other types of runs out there'?

hi i have one of those dog runs and i got it flat packed, it is very strong .(took 3 men to put it together)only other option is to get one custom built and it would work out more than double the price of a flat packed one.
    and they would use same type of frame and metal!!!:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mickeyclarke

can anyone get me a contact number for available

white west highland terriers

looking to purchase one as a present for my mother

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Would anyone be able to tell me of a good breeder of bichon frises in the wicklow area and how much i would be expected to pay?

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pauliepoodles

Can anyone help me with finding a breeder for a toy maltese?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 chriswally09

hey can anyboby recommend a good breeder to get an alaskan malamute? There are a few around Ireland but which are the best??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭lanod2407

I'm looking for a Basset hound bitch - preferably a puppy - but am finding it a tad difficult to find one - can anyone help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

lanod2407 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Basset hound bitch - preferably a puppy - but am finding it a tad difficult to find one - can anyone help?
    This is the number for breeders for bassett hounds was on the first page of this thread,

Basset Hound—075-45239

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 desperate dad

Hi everybody, as you can gather be my title i am a desperate dad! i am looking for some help, my family have chosen to buy a new puppy. the Norfolk Terrier to be exact. i have tried done deal.ie and the buy and sell no joy though!!! can anybody help me out????Please!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭merryhappy

You could try this number: All Terrier Assoc.
    Mr. S. Sweeney
    13 Donaghmede Drive, Dublin 13.
    (01-8475408)

Stay away from donedeal and buy and sell, you will often find
    these are not reputable breeders, most are puppy farms. Good Luck!

Check out www.dar.ie they have a few cute little terriers at the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 danaforever

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me where I can get a Golden Doodle, I am in Dublin? Thanks very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 jenjo23

I wouldn't say that everyone who advertises on Donedeal runs a puppy farm.

Freda Ryan advertises there, and shr is the person that the Irish Kennel Club and the Dublin Cocker Spaniel Club referred me to in my search for a cocker spaniel. So not everyone on there is bad :D

If you are looking at pups on donedeal, just make sure to follow the usual guidelines with breeders, you know see the mam, see where the pups stay etc etc. You just have to be really really careful.

Best bet though is to ring the Irish Kennel Club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 muayfight

Hi there,

I am looking for good blodline staffie puppy Black or Brindle, male. Are you still breeding? or do you know who are the best staffie breeders?.

What are the price of your puppies? could you send me pictures of your stud and bitch.

I offer a great home for him!!

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 EmmaJane

Hi,
    I'm desperatly looking for a Cairn terrier puppy, have searched donedeal etc but no luck, does anyone have any info on breeders etc? We're living in Clare.
    Any info appreciated, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

Cairns are not as common as they used to be at the moment.

You need to contact the breed club secretary
    Ms. M. Hogarty
    (01-8431937)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 collgal

Can anyone recommend a cocker spaniel breeder? I was given a number for a Mr R Kelly in Limerick but he's moved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement