Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Breeders of Ireland

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

agpas wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm desperately looking for male Tibetan Terrier puppy. I hope anyone can help me with this.

Agnes

Please dont buy a dog off donedeal.

Try this breeder, i know she has a litter of pups at the moment but im not sure if they are all booked.
    http://www.lilasong-tt.com/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

agpas wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I'm desperately looking for male Tibetan Terrier puppy. I hope anyone can help me with this.

Agnes

I'm afraid you can't post your personal contact details, people can reply to you either on this thread or by the PM system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lordbucks

hi everyone,
    any one know of a good newfoundland breeder ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ninimpb

cairns wrote: »
    I met the ex secretary of the club today and got her details so anyone who is interested in norfolks if you want to send me you email details I will pass them on. I do not want to post her details on a public board.

I see this post is 4 years old but I'll try anyway. I'm looking to contact someone to find a Norfolk terrier puppy. I had one as a child (well from about 4yrs to my late teens). He was a great companion and I'm keen to track down one for my boys. Can I send my email onto you? I'm based in Limerick. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Macronelf

Looking for pug breeders

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 kerrigan1234

Can anyone give me a breeders number for a bull terrier many thanks :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

All recognised Breed Clubs in Ireland are listed on the Irish Kennel Clubs website which is linked in the first post. Select the breed from the drop-down list on the right hand side of the page and click apply. I'll update the first post with a link to the Kennel Club (UK). Please contact the breed clubs directly for help seeking dogs.

As the thread is now 10 years old and being used mostly by people to advertise, I'm locking it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement