Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Breeders of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Switcher1939

As a child my fathers greatest present to us was his acquisition, not by design, of a crossbreed puppy yorkie/peckingese. This puppy grew up with us and lived with us for many years before he eventually succumbed to old age. Up to recently I would have been reticent about undertaking caring for a dog in my own home. I have a ten year old son who very much wants to have a puppy to look after and now because of changing domestic circumstances I feel that we as a family are in a much better position to care for a dog than we had been previously. Could anybody advise me as to where I might acquire such a pup in Ireland? My particular interest in this type of crossbreed is stimulated by the positive experiences enjoyed with Kruger. As a family we had various dogs both thoroughbreds and crossbreeds all of whom were cherished but I feel while recognising that every dog is different that such a crossbreed would fit in perfectly in my home.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Spike1508

Hiya

I'l looking for a female black and tan king charles pup for November....would anyone know of a breeder? PM me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 knr

:D
    Niamh75 wrote:
    Hi Can any help im trying to find a breeder of Boston terriers in Ireland :)
    can any one point me in the right direction
    Thanks

Hi have you found any breeders fo boston terriers in Ireland? They are beautiful dogs, and we would love to give one a home! If anyone knows of any breeders please post contact details..;) ;)

hello jack,did you ever have any luck finding a possible breeder for your boston terrier,i would love to have one so if you could help me out in any way as to where to get one i would greatly appreciate it.

hello soupi did you have any luck with the boston terriers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Moro23

I found it im possible to find a breeder in the 26 counties I had to buy one in England they are expensive also expect to pay 1200 euro for a fairly good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 seamunkey

Any Breaders in Ireland fo the Italian Spinone (not show dog!) ?

Also, Cocker Spaniel * Gun dog working Parents ?? (Galway Area/west of Eire)

Please ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shopaholic.01

Hi, I am looking for a Bichon Frise puppy, either male or female. There are a few available from breeders at present but timing is my problem! I have some trips coming up and obviously don't want to buy a puppy only to have to leave it so soon with family to mind, it's not fair on either puppy or family! Ideallly I would love to get one in January or so and wondered if there are any breeders who would be expecting a litter around that time? Any help would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pablom

I need help trying to contact a Boxer Dog breeder based in Stamullen. I have exhausted every channel including the IKC( who are very unhelpful I may add) to no avail.

My sister bought a boxer about 3 years ago in Stamullen and he has been my dog for the last 2 years. Unfortunately he was killed on Saturday night and the whole family miss him terribly. The house is like a morgue without him. I am looking to trace the same blood line and maybe suprise the family with another boxer to help put the smiles back on there faces. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

Hi,
    I am looking for a boxer pup, moving house in a couple of weeks so we can finally get a dog!! We did have one 'on order' but unfortunately the mother lost the pups. We will be giving it a very good home and cant wait to get one. Please PM if u are selling them or you know anyone selling them. Want one that will be registered etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Velcrow

Hi All,

Looking for a breeder contact for a Munsterlander -

Any help much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 81dija

Hi evrybody!

I have qustion, mabye sombody can help me:D?
    I got puppy 10 weeks old, tiny yorkie, he is microchiped, and breeder told me,thet puppy is IKC reg and he will post me all doc. When breeder getting all reg. documents from IKC for new pupies?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 minhols

hello guys..okai i'm only 13 and i live but my mams terrible at computers so i'm the one searching for a dog....

kk i'm looking for a kings charles for christmas ready to go with everything...do you know any breeder not far from dublin thats my mam would be able to pick up near christmas week...."

please were desperate we really do need one for christmas as my little sister is expecting it off "santy and we would love to make this happen for christmas eve!!!

please reply your holly.......:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Dublingirl23

Hi,

I don't know you but can you please read the "ISPCA christmas pets thread". It is a good read and will help your parents decide if they really want a pet for Christmas. Remember, an animal needs lifetime care. I'm not judging you at all, I'd actually persuade anyone who is considering a pet for Christmas to read the thread :)

'they yeh its okay i no your not judging me...

we had a dog before that died of young old age two years ago.

ever sinse ive been heart broken cause ive always been brought up with a dog in my home.

my and dad said they'd try and get another one this year and finally said that their going to try for christmas.

we've had a dog before so don't worry we know how to look after a pet.\

i'd never think of getting a dog without thinking about the dog.

my mam works when my dad doesn't so my dad can mind my younger sister and my dad works other days when my mam doesn't so there will alwayz be someone there to care for the dog and i finish at 3:45 aswell.

thank you

holz xxxxxxxxx

Hi, I am looking for a Bichon Frise puppy, either male or female. There are a few available from breeders at present but timing is my problem! I have some trips coming up and obviously don't want to buy a puppy only to have to leave it so soon with family to mind, it's not fair on either puppy or family! Ideallly I would love to get one in January or so and wondered if there are any breeders who would be expecting a litter around that time? Any help would be much appreciated.
    hello my names holly...

i found a great website based on dogs and other animals around ireland for sale.... its .. donedeal.ie.for finding
    its greats for dogs and cats they have loads of bishon frise on it.

so search it you'd be serprised about what you will find..

hope you find a what you want...

holz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭merryhappy

"i found a great website based on dogs and other animals around ireland for sale.... its .. donedeal.ie.for finding
    its greats for dogs and cats they have loads of bishon frise on it."

Hi Molly,

You should never buy a dog on the internet, a reputable breeder shouldnt have to use websites like donedeal to sell their puppies, imho most of the breeders on these websites are backyard breeders. I learnt the hard way, I have two king charles cavaliers, and I bought them from the buy and sell. I was 15 when we bought them and I didnt have a clue about puppy farms neither did the rest of my family. Bailey and Holly are now 2 and they have a long list of health problems, Bailey has epilepsy and they both have slight heart murmurs.

You have no chance getting a ckcs this side of christmas. I think you should research the breed a lot more as they are very high maintenance. This website has loads of advice www.cavaliertalk.com

Good Luck!
    Leah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wassa

3 years ago when we moved from South Africa to Ireland, we decided to leave our Daushound with my Mother-in-Law as we didn't want to subject him to the 9 hour flight and the 6 months quarantine. My wife is now missing him terribly and i want to get her a new puppy. Does anyone know where i can get one? Preferably a wire-haired, but long haired or normal will also be ok.

BR
    Wassa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jodie575

Do any of you know of Irish Terrier Breeders? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

Does anyone know where to purchase a LArge 12/ 13 foot dog run, the ones they sell in the petshop dont look as tho they are very strong, they come flat packed for 399 in one box Has anybody else seen any other types of runs out there'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

[url]www.cilldara.ie:[/url])

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

hi does anyone know of any breeders of the old type of alsation german shepherd .The heavy boned big dog and not these roach backed Gsds with no bone or substance.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Wolf Hybrids are not a recognised species over her due to their tendency to be unpredictable(supposedly fairly aggressive) and the the fact that there is no regulation regarding the breeding line.

However try the Irish Kennel Club who may be able to point you in the right direction.Phone number is 01-4533300
    Richie
    Try blustag kennels they have a website.in the uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Hi im looking for any bulldog breeders in county cork thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

Davey i dont no if you saw or not but there is to beautiful English bulldogs going for free on "gumtree.ie" i find it a bit odd that there free but it might be worth a call and ask them

Davey i dont no if you saw or not but there is to beautiful English bulldogs going for free on "gumtree.ie" i find it a bit odd that there free but it might be worth a call and ask them
    thanks for that but there are all scams as i replyed to a few of them and returned emails from them and they are comming from africa,morrocco etc ?????

Davey i have a bulldog here if you want him,ill pm you all the details
    hello we are trying to contact ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jimo2312

anybody able to gimme the phone number of anybody sellin or breeding american pitbull terriers in ireland,been searching ages cant find anywhere:(:(:(:(

DaveMcG wrote: »
    I'm sure glad he's banned... Idiot..

Thanks Hellrazer, very helpful. I think I'm gonna ring up the boxer place tomorrow (looking to get a pedigree pup). If anyone has any more numbers for boxers, that'd be appreciated too. Thanks.
    hey i needa pitbull help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Advertisement

I need the number for an American Pitbull breeder in Ireland

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement