Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Breeders of Ireland

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

jimo you will find it very hard to get breeder of american pits as not many of them like to advertise! I may be able to get a number of one breeder from cork,if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 the grooming pa

:D
    Can anyone tell me the proper name for weiner dogs and whether or not they are bred in Ireland?, much apprecitaed :)

I think the dog you are looking for is the Weimaraner, Beautiful dogs, originally from Germany, they ar between 23- 27 inches tall with a short smooth coat and the only colour allowable is grey, you can contact Jim and Brid White in Wexoford 051 561391 you can get their details on www.irishdogs.ie along with other breeders of other types of dogs, hope this is of help to you.
    Ann
    The Grooming Pad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 EmmaJane

Any info on where to get a Dandie Dinmont terrier in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Affen

Hi,

I'm looking for an Affenpinscher but I don't think they are in Ireland yet - does anyone know if importing from the UK is long process?

Thanks,
    Annette

I am looking for a miniature yorkshire terrier breeder does anyone have a contact ???

A friend of mine is looking for a home for a 4 month old yorkie was given to her daughter for a present and they cannot care for a dog, let me know if you are interested
    Ann

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭beanok77

Any information on where to get a mlatese pups would be great. I would be forever greatful!! Girlfriend going mad to get 1!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shane pit

jimo2312 wrote: »
    anybody able to gimme the phone number of anybody sellin or breeding american pitbull terriers in ireland,been searching ages cant find anywhere:(:(:(:(
    are you still looking for a american pitbull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pawsandplay

Hi,

I am new to this but can anyone give me details of a French Bulldog breeder in Ireland?

I dont want to have to go to England to get one. I seen the list of dog breeders in Ireland but there is no contact for a Frenchie Breeder.

Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Emerate

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone knows how I would go about getting a pugalier in Ireland? Any advice appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shane pit

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 rossy

shane pit wrote: »

Yea i am why do u have 1 or know some1 who has 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Elainemccormack

I am looking for a Cocker Spaniel Puppy - Orange Roan or Golden.
    Anyone any breeders names/numbers?
    looking for someone around dublin / Leinster.

Hoping to try to find a puppy for Valentines day - I know i am cutting it fine.
    Even if i could find a breeder that will have a puppy soon that i can put a deposit on would be great.

All help appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 robck1

To breathe some life back into this thread,

Any Alaskan Malamute Breeders out there?
    Rather than promote puppy farms found on DoneDeal.ie i would prefer to purchase a healthy pup from a reputable breeder so if your a breeder or know of one to trust you can PM moi.
    Thanks,
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 guntermurray

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a Cocker Spaniel Pup, from Working or Field Trial Bloodlines.
    Can anyone help? I have only been able to find show dogs so far. been looking for a while.

Please and thank you.

Gunter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sam0626

Hi,

Looking for breeders of German Shepards and Pomerians...can anyone help?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kruk

Hello there,

Looking for Alaskan Malamute breeders. I found two of them: one in Kilkenny and one in Wexford. Are there any others?

Thx in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Jenrobbri

A friend of mine is looking for a home for a 4 month old yorkie was given to her daughter for a present and they cannot care for a dog, let me know if you are interested
    Ann[/quote]

Is this dog still avalible?
    Is it male or female?
    How much is she looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Jenrobbri wrote: »
    Is it male or female?
    How much is she looking for?

No that dog is gone, ages ago too i was told..

• Registered Users Posts: 32 robck1

Hey Kruk,
    I myself am looking for Alaskan Malamute breeders. I presume you are talking about LUELDAR in Kilkenny but where is the breeder you found in Wexford? There are a lot of Malamute breeders in Wales and England and can be found with a quick type into Google.

A few people on Boards.ie say they have Malamutes as well so if they could post some details of where they bought their dogs it would be brillant.
    R

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kruk

robck1 wrote: »
    Hey Kruk,
    I myself am looking for Alaskan Malamute breeders. I presume you are talking about LUELDAR in Kilkenny but where is the breeder you found in Wexford?

Sent you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭ActorSeeksJob

Any idea how much a Cavalier King Charles costs these days ?

Jenrobbri wrote: »
    Ann

Is it male or female?
    How much is she looking for?[/QUOTE]

No this dog is gone to a good home, last week, thanks for asking
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 thai-boxer

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a miniature siberian husky anywhere in Ireland and if so how much would they cost? I've been trying to locate one for a while but I haven't had much success :(

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

There is no such thing as a minature siberian husky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 thai-boxer

Morganna wrote: »
    There is no such thing as a minature siberian husky.
    Are you sure about that? I saw one when I was in America. And theres stuff about them on the net. Eg...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniature_Siberian_Husky

http://www.minihuskies.net

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

hi everyone, My Girlfriend is looking for a Maltese, does anyone know of any breeders in Dublin, and how much a rough guide for one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Aimee_gleeson

Does anyone have a number for english mastiff breeders in ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Princessyvonne

HI I've tried to ring the maltese number but the man said there are no maltese puppies in Ireland. I'm iving in cork, does anyone know of any breeders here??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mand123

Hi im the owner of a beautiful bichon frise female and im looking for someone in the Cork area who has a male to sire a litter of pups.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

thai-boxer wrote: »
    Are you sure about that? I saw one when I was in America. And theres stuff about them on the net. Eg...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniature_Siberian_HuskyWell

http://www.minihuskies.net
    Well they must be new breed then .they are lovely cant you import one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement