Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying for Sex

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

i think you shud print all the replies and seld to your friends may be he realize that he has done tome thing wrong

why???
    it's none of his business or yours what the ops friends does...who knows..maybe he hadn't had a shag in ages and took the easy route instead of all the hassle of trying to meet somone/bond etc etc etc etc
    personally i wouldn't but that's my choice..doesn't mean I'm going to judge someone on having a different choice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Airblazer wrote:
    why???
    it's none of his business or yours what the ops friends does...who knows..maybe he hadn't had a shag in ages and took the easy route instead of all the hassle of trying to meet somone/bond etc etc etc etc

Hmm, that really sums it up, though, doesn't it? What sort of person does this?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

erm, i think i've already replied to this thread months ago but here goes again..

Yes i would ONLY if i was guaranteed that it's safe and NO chance of STD's being exchanged, but seeing as this would never be the case, then i guess no i wouldn't ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

Airblazer wrote:
    maybe he hadn't had a shag in ages and took the easy route instead of all the hassle of trying to meet somone/bond etc etc etc etc

Very :(:(:(

Wouldn't be me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

Sex with prostitutes is dirty. And dirty sex is the best kind of sex :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

the_menace wrote:
    Here's hoping. As a sad and pathetic male, I'm really dying for a cheap quicky. :D

And here was me thinking id made the wrong judgement of you..... :p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

A purely physical act, let people pay for it if they want to. At least the hooker goes away afterwards and doesn't talk about her feelings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pinkirox

well im single at the mo but if my boyfriend told me he had paid for sex before i wounldnt want to see him again.whatever ur friend wants to do let him on but can he not get a girl without payin for her.
    but when i say that its not that much different from one nite stands just money comes into it.i av a mixed opinion on this subject i dont think its a big deal i just wudnt want some one im seeing doin it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭the_menace

Heyes wrote:
    And here was me thinking id made the wrong judgement of you..... :p;)

Hahaha.

In all seriousness though, I don't have any problem with someone who has to pay for sex. There are a lot of scumbags out there who cheat on their girlfriends/wives by using hookers and that's terrible but there are also a lot of lonely (and ugly) men out there who can't get laid and have no other means of getting sex. Asking a man to go without sex and making a moral judgement on him because he has to pay for it is silly. I couldn't live without it! I''m not in the unfortunate position where I have to pay for it but I probably would if I had no other choice. Yep, it's pretty pathetic alright but, under circumstances where I was too ugly (or socially inept) to pull a woman I'm pretty sure my urges would get the better of me.

the_menace wrote:
    Hahaha.

In all seriousness though, I don't have any problem with someone who has to pay for sex. There are a lot of scumbags out there who cheat on their girlfriends/wives by using hookers and that's terrible but there are also a lot of lonely (and ugly) men out there who can't get laid and have no other means of getting sex. Asking a man to go without sex and making a moral judgement on him because he has to pay for it is silly. I couldn't live without it! I''m not in the unfortunate position where I have to pay for it but I probably would if I had no other choice. Yep, it's pretty pathetic alright but, under circumstances where I was too ugly (or socially inept) to pull a woman I'm pretty sure my urges would get the better of me.

yes yes, this changes my opinion of you :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

Well, if you're in a relationship it would be a small bit wrong to go out behind your partner's back and have sex with prostitutes. If you were single, however, and you wanted to pay for sex, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it. Each to their own.

If you saw some of the old men around my area then you'd pay for prostitutes for them out of pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,927 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

the thing that could put me off paying for sex is the getting aids or other diseases

i would like to get experience to be honest but still you be too scared of the after math

can a condom really protect you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

nearly did in thailand by mistake....at a night club dancing away, wasted, pissed off my arse. thought i was bringing some nice local girl home to the hotel to get "a bit more irish in her", i was happy enough she wasnt a ladyboy:rolleyes:....about to get down to business and she starts talking about money. told her to **** off. she called to my room the next night and brought a 'collegue' along for my mate:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

personally, i wouldn't pay for sex, simply because
    a) i could get it free
    b) i'd prefer someone to be having sex with me because they WANT to, not because im paying them.

it should probably be legalised and regulated, but its never going to happen. i only know one person who's even done it, and while i dont think less of him, im not sure i'd want to go out with a guy if he'd paid for sex in the past - just doesn't really sit well with me, i dunno. probably social conditioning, but there you go, what can ya do about it *shrugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

No one gets it for free, theres always a catch. As the saying goes "There are no free rides in this life.":)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Atari Jaguar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Heyes wrote:

Hi there. :) Could you be a bit less judgemental possibly? The dude was being honest and all you can do is :colon: rolleyes :colon: ? Surprisingly his remark was not just for your benefit.

Easy "I can not use words I need smileys option": -->:rolleyes:

And OP, no but as long as it doesn't affect me I don't care what anyone else does.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Again. Why is this not in Humanities or Sex/Sexuality?

I cant understand why some very small things can be locked/moved by the Mods sometimes and the threads that shouldnt be in AH go ignored

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

IvaBigWun wrote:

I cant understand why some very small things can be locked/moved by the Mods sometimes and the threads that shouldnt be in AH go ignored

maby no one report it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

No, cos I'm a girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

IvaBigWun wrote:

It's an old thread and it predates the sex/sexuality forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

... but in practice, not yet & probably never. Never in a committed relationship, anyway!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Monkey: I hear ya but this and the "male rape" thread didnt belong on AH

0utshined wrote:
    Hi there. :) Could you be a bit less judgemental possibly? The dude was being honest and all you can do is :colon: rolleyes :colon: ? Surprisingly his remark was not just for your benefit.

Easy "I can not use words I need smileys option": -->:rolleyes:

And OP, no but as long as it doesn't affect me I don't care what anyone else does.

oh im not been judgemental at all... he knows im taking the total mick ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭the_menace

Heyes wrote:

Boo hoo. Some nameless, judgemental idiot on a message board has a poor opinion of me because she doesn't agree with my viewpoint on a certain issue. Excuse me if I sleep soundly in my bed tonight.

Advertisement