Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

banquo wrote:
    what with Hogwarts facing closure.

I REALLY can't see that happening, I'm convinced it won't, it can't!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you read the spoiler without reading the book first,for shame!!!!

you read the spoiler without reading the book first,for shame!!!!

I've already read the book...

I'm talking bout book 7...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

*Angel* wrote:
    I've already read the book...

I'm talking bout book 7...
    i havnt read the book therefore read no spoilers...and hence i am very confused :rolleyes:
    ppl know what happens in the last book?

At the end of the new book it mentioned something that might happen next year.

I don't think it will, that's it.

• Advertisement

ah ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭The Lopper

Anybody lookin through the previous books found any prominent R.A.Bs?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,158 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Look at the other thread, I've put up a fairly thorough explanation of who RAB is. IMHO anyway.

Advertisement