Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos thread (Target Shooting)

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Love those Bleikers. Maybe when i win the lotto. :D

Very nice.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Cass wrote: »
    Love those Bleikers. Maybe when i win the lotto. :D

If I could buy ten of them, I would. Apart from replacing the firing pin after a few light strikes (after roughly 40,000 rounds) I haven't changed anything on it. I've never adjusted the trigger, it was perfect out of the box. Great after-sales service too.

The Walther above it needed a little bit of tweaking on the trigger, but it's also a lovely gun. It has a very good dry-fire mechanism too. I still need to adjust the weight balance on it a little too, but there's only about 1,000 rounds or so through it so far (maybe double that in dry fire) so I'm still getting used to it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I got a shot out of your one and Sean's. It's sublime.

The Walther seems to be popular this year (not that i knew if it was anything else before). A few of ye have gone for them or some variant of them.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Cass wrote: »
    The Walther seems to be popular this year (not that i knew if it was anything else before). A few of ye have gone for them or some variant of them.

Yeah, there's at least 6 of them in the country (or soon to arrive) that I know of. 5 of them bought in the last 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,055 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Handy having all the same model (assuming it works for everyone) from a parts perspective...

• Advertisement

Sparks wrote: »
    Handy having all the same model (assuming it works for everyone) from a parts perspective...

Well, they're not all identical. I think two have electronic triggers, two are in the anatomic stock and one is a lefty. But yes, there's two of almost everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yeah, I have a lefty Anatomic on the way myself. Going to be very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Wadi14

They are works of art, very nice.

New personal best for a 10 shot group at 50m:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMMAeSWhgUt/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭clivej

IRLConor wrote: »
    New personal best for a 10 shot group at 50m:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMMAeSWhgUt/

Standing or prone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Congrats nice shooting

clivej wrote: »
    Standing or prone?

Haha, I wish that was standing. If I could shoot 10 shot groups smaller than a 1c coin standing at 50m I wouldn't be able to move for the amount of gold medals I'd have won. :D

It was prone, on a calm day.

Advertisement