Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Registered Firearms Dealers

• 24-05-2016 2:12pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We have decided to try get a complete list of the RFD's in the country.

These are the ones that we could dig up for now. I'm asking people to PM me with any RFD's we have left out or closed recently. Also PM me with any changes in address, websites, Facebook pages or new numbers.

This thread will be linked in Important Threads and Useful Information instead of the broken wiki link. It'll also be in the signature of some of the Mods.

Lastly i've broken the thread up into a number of posts. Each post will be for each county, and they are listed in alphabetical order.

Thanks for the help,

Mod Team
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Post edited by otmmyboy2 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement