Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So UFOs aren't a theory anymore - but we still don't know what they are

Options

Comments

I don't have any questions about that video or that incident. If I did, you wouldn't answer them anyway.

I have questions about you, and your methodology of posting and why you post the things that you do and ignore the retorts and questions put to you.

I did ask them, and, bizarrely, you said you answered them back in April, before I'd even thought to ask them.

It's like having a conversation with a mental patient.

Does that video explain why you are talking about JFK in a UFO thread? Does it explain why you ignored Hoops response to your JFK ramblings? Does it show which post you made in reply to his post, that you subsequently claimed you made but forgot to quote him on?

Spoiler alert: does it fcuk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Elizondo who ran the Pentagon program said there is a video on the web of a triangle UFO and he said was legit during a interview. The Department of Defense confirmed it to be authentic, and he said some within the DOD had attempted to remove it from the internet, but he refused that request. Now everyone is trying to figure out what video it is. Until Elizonda confirms which one left guessing

That weird guy Tom De Longe years ago said this video was real, and he knew Elizondo might not be right video that real some crazy **** its so good the footage,.   

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Wasn't the bokeh pyramid meant to be legit? Tom DeLonge is delusional, his beliefs on UFOs are based on fiction. His To The Stars Academy promised to build a vehicle with exotic propulsion, now they are an entertainment company. If you need to invoke him to bolster your claims then I assume you'll believe anything.

Is that the Night vision one? If it is, then I believe that shape is the result of some blurring from the night vision. The event itself was genuine. However, the shape may not be a triangle.

He is not delusional since everyone believed he was lying in 2006 when he described a secret Pentagon UFO program that he knew about. Everyone was asking how would a rock star have such access, but in 2007, it actually became a reality.

I believe that that would have required a considerable amount of money to get off the ground anyway, as well as Tom DeLonge gaining access to classified material and documents, which is not an easy task. It appears that his plan was to enlist the assistance of government scientists on this but again you need millions and millions of dollars perhaps billions to build something that is theoretical in nature. There is some understanding of anti-gravity but it is still quite theoretical.    

The secret program that gave money to weirdos to play pretend in Skin Walker Ranch?

• Advertisement

Hearings on UFOs, the best questions was by Rep Gallagher.

Eric Davis/ Admiral. Wilson document was entered into the record. That's one of the biggest things to happen in a long time in Ufology.

The leaked confidential document describes a secret conversation between a government scientist and an admiral of the Navy (very high ranking) in which the admiral confirmed that the US had recovered a UFO craft and described how they had kept it secret from the public.   

• Registered Users Posts: 17,802 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

More fuzzy crap

As usual everything is completely speculative, no one knows, nothing can be confirmed.

Sounds like they're going to bring people in from the cold and give them a way out so that they can tell us what's up with the secret ufo programs. The programs appear to be ran by private industries without the oversight of congress or government, they are deep black projects. This will be be revealed over time. Now that the door is open, the US government wants to know what's going on.  

Gallagher was just asking questions, he doesn't know much more than the public. Garry Nolan knows what's happening in these projects because he's an insider. 

Confirmed to happening by  https://med.stanford.edu/profiles/garry-nolan . made statements on it. 

Davis, who is now a senior project engineer at the government-funded The Aerospace Corporation, has declined several POLITICO requests for interviews.

“There’s nothing we can offer or help out with on your request,” a spokesperson for the federal think tank said on Wednesday.

A second insider, Eric Davis, won't speak to the press until everything is in order 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/18/ufo-theories-congress-pentagon-00033497

Sounds more like a load of made up nonsense, carefully crafted to ensure it sounds like you know what you're talking about. A distressing lack of sources to back anything up doesn't help.

How could it be a "deep black project" if the government isn't involved? Isn't the whole point of black projects that they're not acknowledged to be anything to do with the government?

I put my bins out last Thursday without any government oversight......does that qualify as a deep black project?

And, of course, your whole post requires everyone to actually believe that you have all of this inside information and knowledge about what's coming down the tracks and what the US government is up to behind closed doors, when you can barely string a sentence together:

"Confirmed to happening by  https://med.stanford.edu/profiles/garry-nolan . made statements on it."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

Found this on YouTube, they call them uap's

You're probably from the same abuse school as KM, or maybe it's just a common fault among debunkers, to get angry and insult people. I've stopped responding to another guy who acts like you. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes all the time, but ignoring this video shows your lack of good will since the pilot explains it's not a plane, it's not a balloon, it's not a bird or object ever seen before.

Interested in why I think it's a non-human craft, I posted a video, just a bit of evidence of why I take that position!!  

I didnt ignore Hoops point. Calling it a rambling is disingenuous again., 

What you not getting is the debunkers have written books on this and stated that entry wound was 3cm on Connelly's right shoulder for decades, They never claimed the bullet entry wound was smaller than 3cm anywhere that I know of. They claim the bullet hit Connelly sideways. The hoops guys speculated it may have hit width-wise at an angle? I don't think that's wrong, I think that's the case, but that doesn't match what debunkers claim here at all Shifty. Two options: slight tumbling ( not sideways impact) or bullet hit Connelly from above (tip of bullet went in) 

Shifty gave you the thread pages I answered you, and 309 asked similar questions. 

I gave responses back in board posts 235 and 242- just examples. Not interested in hearing why the objects do not belong to humans. I am getting bored with your rants, and I responded in good faith early in the thread with a long comment back to you. Direct your concerns to the Pentagon. Tell them conspiracy theorists are wrong and what you're doing here is all nonsense 

Not watching this stuff as you're not interested in learning.

Garry Nolan is one of the smartest scientists in the world, so if he says it's happening, it is.

Dr. Nolan is the Rachford and Carlota A. Harris Professor in the Department of Pathology at Stanford University School of Medicine. He trained with Leonard Herzenberg (for his Ph.D.) and Nobelist Dr. David Baltimore (for postdoctoral work for the first cloning/characterization of NF-κB p65/ RelA and the development of rapid retroviral production systems). He has published over 300 research articles and is the holder of 40 US patents, and has been honored as one of the top 25 inventors at Stanford University.

Probably most important part, he's worked for the Department of Defense on classified projects, some are known, others aren't yet.

Dr. Nolan is the first recipient of the Teal Innovator Award (2012) from the Department of Defense (a $3.3 million grant for advanced studies in ovarian cancer),

In other words, the black project for lack of a better term is off the books only a few people in the deep state know about it. The Wilson document states that the material is in the possession of some corporations are named in the document, but there is so much detail in it that I cannot fit it here one post take too long. The document was leaked on the internet, so it can be read there. 

Is that the same Gary Nolan who studied an alien foetas?

The same Gary Nolan who says he's been playing with alien materials, and says it "doesn't play by rules"?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭emo72

I think he was given something, looked at it, and the science proved it was a deformed human. So yeah, you could say he was the guy who looked at an alien foetus if you want to be disparaging. But to be more fair, he is presented with artifacts and makes the conclusions. Nothing he has examined is alien proven.

Isn’t Jeremy Beadle releasing something new today?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,631 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

UFO's are human made,

Governments for years denied UFO's and now because of advances in hand held technology for normal civilians that can get good pictures & videos they can't just dismiss reports of UFO's ( which are obviously military craft)

So they do the next best thing, & come out and say ye OMG we seen them to they must be from space,

There is no way they think these things are form Space & there isn't a bigger deal being made about it ,there is no way they would start being transparent about it if they had no clue what they are ,

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭flanna01

The speed and sharp turns of these fuzzy blobs, would suggest they are way too advanced to be a man made piece of engineering.

The G-Force these maneuvers would generate would turn a human pilot into spaghetti..

Neither have we got the ability to reach the speeds being seen, nor the capabilities of such sudden turns, nor the ability to submerge in and out of the oceans at will....

Whatever they are, they are not man made human machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

What a bunch of suckers in this thread. Tsk.

Von Braun's deathbed premonitions are coming nicely into fruition now. Everybody talking about UFOs and deadly asteroid strikes!

NASA now setting up a dedicated UFO team to investigate public knowledge and sightings:

Just more justification for the airforce collaborative Space Development/Defense Agency they are working hard to bring in. You are all being hoodwinked by a greedy, satanic cult who will fabricate anything to keep the $$$$$$$$$$+ coming in

I would laugh at the amount of tax dollars being flushed on these ex-CIA scumbags, only for the Irish government themselves contributing millions of our own tax money a year to the NASA subsidiary - The European Space Agency.

Sickening stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The ESA isn't a subsidiary of NASA.

Again, you believe that all spaceflight is fake and you are possibly a flat earther.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭celtic_oz

Michio Kaku is right, the burden of proof is shifting to the Pentagon to prove these objects aren't ETs.

The ESA is a subsidiary to NASA. Right, what about Roscosmos, the Russian Space Agency, are they part of NASA too?

And the Chinese one?

Do they just all casually work together for this incredible hoax or how does it work?

What about all the private space companies, satellite companies, why is everyone dumping so much money into this?

I doubt any of these 'fuzzy blobs' being witnessed are spaceships being piloted by little green men.

The term UFO immediately cocks the eyebrow, followed by the usual wry smile...

I read somewhere recently, that our (human) hearing range is minuscule compared to other mammals / animals. The same applies to our vision capabilities.

I would suggest that we look at different frequencies and and all aspects of vibration (a new science maybe??)

What if these 'fuzzy blobs' are living matter that vibrate at a speed we cannot detect with the naked eye? Maybe when 'they' slow down and reproduce, we can actually see them briefly for a moment or two (or whatever)?

These 'blobs' could be no more than bacteria that have been living in the stratosphere since the dawn of time?

It's time to think outside of the box.

Millions of people "saw" ghosts until the smartphone came along and we ran out of excuses.

No thinking outside the box required, we just have a tendency to make up BS or believe the BS we make up.

The only aliens out there are ones that cross borders illegally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭celtic_oz

Five-time Walkley Award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart

Didn't suggest aliens were the 'fuzzy blobs' captured on video recordings.....? Who's talking about aliens? Try reading and understanding the post first.

At the moment, the 'fuzzy blobs' are of unknown origin. The agency's investigating them have basically stated the same.

As we cannot understand the origin of them at the moment, I suggested looking at them from a different angle.. Not everything fits into a box with a pre-ordained name on it.

The agencies investigating these things have a history of fabricating footage to use as justification for the billions of dollars they get per year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Do you mean the animations they create to show how a planetary lander works, or a picture clearly labelled "artists impression" of some new planet they have discovered as a single pixel of light in some image from a telescope and the picture shows some 1st person view of a rocky landscape which gets shown on the news reports about the findings whilst some scientists are talking about thing which you clearly tune out of?

Those fabrications which absolutely nobody on earth thinks are genuine attempts to fake coverage of space in any way... Other than you?

Advertisement