Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So UFOs aren't a theory anymore - but we still don't know what they are

Options

Comments

How could it be coming to fruition if a) all space flight is faked and b) there are no such things as satellites?

I mean, wouldn't such a defense system literally be made up of satellites in geo-stationary orbit in order to function at all times?

How would this be a prophecy if, like you claim, NASA has been lying to us all these years?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Sure, but you comment on what you think anyway and add that it was a dubious source. My evidence was derived from the Warren Commission, is that questionable? It is not hard to discern that debunkers are lying when reading a statement from Dr Shaw. In addition, Nal uploaded an image showing that Connally bullet hit his right shoulder/back, tumbled sideways, and caused a 3cm wound. This is a debunker image, not a conspiracy image

Can you make out the writing in the middle? Too difficult for Shifty? What is the length of the bullet? Is that difficult to decipher. 

According to the debunkers, the entry wound measured 3 centimeters, or 1.25 inches. As this is the narrative used to support the theory that the bullet hit something before impacting Connally 's right shoulder/back, and the Carcano bullet measured 3cm in length also hit sideways. The case is closed, 

Dr Shaw Connally stated that the entry wound was 1.5 cm but was enlarged to 3 cm on the operating table. Then how can the entry wound be 3cm in size and caused by a tumbling sideways Carcano bullet?

Do not bother with the rest of your nonsense regarding my knowledge and understanding of the subject. Due to the fact that it may not have occurred to you yet that the narrative is false, it is a pretty big deal to mess up something so important about the magic bullet.  

Me: "You're banging on about this bullet thingy, in the wrong place, because you think that you have the debunkers by the balls and you're afraid to let go. You see this as complete validation of all your inane ramblings on all topics, so you're trying to shoehorn it into this thread about UFOs at every availability, whether appropriate or not, even though the bullsh1t behind your argument was highlighted days ago in a post you have yet to address."

Cheerrful: "So anyway, this bullet couldn't have amde a hole this size, take a look at this graphic I pulled from twitter....not really sure what it says, but it sure does look pretty....."

Have you taken leave of your senses?

Why the fcuk are you talking about JFK in a UFO thread?

Why the fcuk haven't you acknowledged Hoop's response (post #335) when he explained it to you?

Why have you abandoned ship when it comes to UFOs after you were called out for talking rubbish?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So an entry wound of 1.5cm is proof that a bullet which was only 1cm in diameter wasn't tumbling at the time because the wound was increased to 3cm in surgery?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

• Advertisement

What most people are unaware of is that the single bullet theory is based upon the theory that the bullet tumbled after exiting Kennedy's throat (hitting something that opened a wound there) and then struck Connally's right shoulder/back lengthwise and left a 3cm entry wound on Connally. That was the evidence provided by debunkers that that same bullet struck Connally since the bullet is also 3 centimeters long.  

It must be remembered that the bullet left a 1.5cm entry wound, which means that it did not strike Connally's right shoulder sideways. Connally was struck by a bullet that entered at a slightly deviated angle, perhaps with a bit of tumbling, but the angle is uncertain, that's speculation. Connally's wound may have been caused by a different caliber bullet too?

In any case there is no evidence to support the single-bullet theory that a sideways tumbling bullet struck Connally. Instead, it is likely that he was struck by a second bullet   A second bullet obviously indicates more than one shooter, since the official record indicates that Oswald missed his first attempt. Another strange fact is that the first shot is always the best due to your focus and steadiness before pulling the trigger. That is yet another anomaly that does not make sense.  

"I don't get it/buy it, therefore some conspiracy occurred I can't detail" according to you in all your conspiracies, according to the flat-earther who was in here before, according to the poster who thinks satellites are fake, according to every single Covid conspiracy theorist we've had in here for two years

It's one hell of a coincidence how you all think the same way..

You did not like my answers. Is there anything else I can say to you? You disagree with believers' assertion that the craft Fravor and others viewed could have been built by someone else, a non-human entity. This does not seem like a plane to me - it does not appear to fit with the known objects we are aware of, and flight movements would instantly kill a person. You are on a rollercoaster of disbelief right now. I acknowledged his post, but forgot to quote him; please check your post. 

It is what their to abandon. According to the Pentagon, there are objects in the sky that defy the laws of physics as we understand them. For you, this means balloons and swamp gas, or man-made drones. 

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Did you ever try coming up with a reason why something actually happened in an alternative way, rather than just saying "I don't understand, therfore it's aliens/ lizard people/ Bill Gates. But I don't know how or why they did it... Stop asking me to prove things you meanies."

All you have about any conspiracy is that you don't understand it. That is not a reason for something to have happened differently unless you can come up with a proper alternative explanation.

• Advertisement

There's a vast amount of accounts of unidentified terrestrial animals, sightings and phenomenon

Does that mean we can confirm they must be mermaids, fairies and Bigfoot?

Jesus Christ.

You haven't answered anything, at least not in any accepted meaning of the word "answer". How can I like or dislike something which you have yet to provide? I'm not going trawling back through your garbage posts because reading the crap you spew onto a page gives me headaches. So, here they are again. I'll number them, so that you can easily label your answers with the same numbers and show that you are answering them:

QUESTION 1: Why the fcuk are you talking about JFK in a UFO thread?

QUESTION 2: Why the fcuk haven't you acknowledged Hoop's response (post #335) when he explained it to you?.............(NOTE: you HAVE answered this, but only in your most recent post. And in that post you say "I acknowledged his post, but forgot to quote him". So, you answered him without letting anyone know that you answered him? And you're surprised when people cannot follow your meandering thoughts? Well here's your chance to rectify your mistake....please copy and paste your answer to him in your next reply and put 'Question 2: ' at the start so we can all see your answer, please).

QUESTION 3: Why have you abandoned ship when it comes to UFOs after you were called out for talking rubbish?

You disagree with believers' assertion that the craft Fravor and others viewed could have been built by someone else, a non-human entity.

I disagree that it can be accurately described as a 'craft'. Why are you calling it a craft? We don't know what it is, it could be anything, literally anything, and you're hellbent on saying that it's definitely some sort of flying machine, most likely from an extra-terrestrial source. That's just a terrible leap of logic to be making without anything to back it up. Even the people WHO SAW IT WITH THEIR OWN EYES cannot call it a craft because they don't know either.

This does not seem like a plane to me - it does not appear to fit with the known objects we are aware of, and flight movements would instantly kill a person

Cool. What makes it look a spaceship/craft/vehicle, then? The fact that it was recorded moving through the air at speeds and using manouevres we aren't capable of reproducing means sweet **** all in the grand scheme of things. They could be balloons, birds, swamp gas, kites, weather stations, drones that are closer to the camera than the background, tricks of the light etc. etc.

The point is we don't know what they are. You're immediately launching from a standpoint of "well these aren't human craft, therefore they must be alien craft", which is profoundly stupid when it is not accurate to call them craft. Stop calling them craft.

You are on a rollercoaster of disbelief right now.

QUESTION 4: What does this mean? A roller-coaster would imply that i was wavering/undulating up and down. My disbelief has remained at a near-100% level since the very beginning. I am a veritable snooker table of disbelief.

It is what their to abandon. 

This doesn't make any sense and sounds like you're having a stroke. If i fed my dog a bag of scrabble tiles and asked her to crap on the carpet, I reckon I'd get a more coherent sentence.

According to the Pentagon, there are objects in the sky that defy the laws of physics as we understand them.

Yep. Objects, which are moving through the arir which have yet to be identified.That's why we call them UFOs.

QUESTION 5: According to the Pentagon, are these objects definitely craft or ships, like you keep saying they are? If not, then why in the blue hell are you claiming they are?

Please number your answers appropriately so that we are under no illusions as to which part of your post relates to which questions. If you refuse to do so, you are tacitly acknowledging that you have not in fact answered them and are instead trying to mask that fact in a sea of sh1t(posts)

Being a conspiracy theorist is the art of avoiding questions, reason and logic.

In agreement with my position on question 4. 

Pentagon officials state that there are objects in the sky that violate the laws of physics as we understand them.

quote "Yep. Objects, which are moving through the arir which have yet to be identified.That's why we call them UFOs. For a person who is obsessed with spelling, what does arir mean? 

It is difficult for one to argue with someone who accepts my theory that there are objects that defy physics but has a problem with the possibility that they could be aliens.

Most of your questions have already been answered in other posts, I am only repeating myself. 

They have not been answered. That's why I'm asking. Please even give me the post numbers where they were answered. Because since I've asked the questions, you've made three posts in this thread. One just now (#376), to which I'm replying now, where you say you've already answered them. Another one, where you claimed you already answered them (#371) and a third one in reply to Robinh, which had nothing to do with my questions. What is the post number where you answered the questions, please?

"Arir" is a typo for the word 'air'. You know, a minor spelling mistake that is easily recognised and doesn't change anything in the rest of the sentence. What does "It is what their to abandon" mean, please?

It is difficult for one to argue with someone who accepts my theory that there are objects that defy physics but has a problem with the possibility that they could be aliens.

I don't accept your theory that there are objects which defy physics. And even if i did, that doesn't mean they're of alien origin. please try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

*Thinks*... This looks like an interesting post to drop in on.

Oops, big bloody mistake. @Cheerful S is posting on here.

*Thinks*... Hit return button quickly and get the fcuk out of here.

Note that no matter how insane one conspiracy theorists views are here, the other conspiracy believers never dare question them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Can't do that. If they start questioning or challenging one, they might start thinking about their own. They might start seeing the similarities and realise how the other conspiracy theorist got scammed in the same way they did.

But conspiracy theorists are only interested in the truth, why w- ooohh right, I get it..

They are only interested in validation of their beliefs and will validate another liar to receive that, got it.

I give you the short version. I have written three postings over last three weeks about your objections to the term UFOs and craft as well as why I believe craft displays unique signs makes them likely non terrestrial. I even listed the five obseravables that you completely decided to ignore. The five observables are why the UAPs are not human-made things. 

• Advertisement

But cheerful, I only asked the questions on Monday? How could you have answered them over the last three weeks? Don't give me the short version of anything, point out your posts where you've answered those questions please, or acknowledge ghat you haven't actually answered anything at all.

You only have four posts in this thread since Monday. The truth is you haven't answered them because you haven't got an answer for them, because you're on shaky ground ground and were using the JFK crap to deflect from that fact.

You're talking out of your hole......again. And have been found out.....again. And you're running away from the conversation.....again. Why are you so dishonest?

Reiterating the same lines of logic and thinking in your posts, nothing new in any of your questions. Previously I addressed your complaints, denying I have. Additional discussion is not required until something new is brought to the table.  

So, you claim to have answered previous questions, which you didn't, and you've started calling them complaints (LOL).

And now you are claiming you answered my completely new questions, weeks before I even asked them?

How do you even look at yourself in the mirror you absolute fraud?

Have a listen to this. The pilot of an American fighter aircraft who was present during the Nimitz ufo incident was also involved in another separate encounter with an unidentified flying object. Listen and open your ears and internalize what the cockpit controls and defense systems aboard his aircraft were telling him about the object/craft, whatever you want to call it.. If you have questions regarding that encounter, try to answer. The problem arises when you repeat the same thing and do not even notice it. You probably find lot of questions answered in around 8,9 10 of the thread page. Insulting me again shows your character, not mine.  

• Registered Users Posts: 35,894 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

My call sign is ''NUTS''

and yes you are, you earned it.

Probably just other jets, a weather balloon and unintended optical camera effects

For one of the "sightings"

“Just because I’m saying that we saw this unusual thing in 2004 I am in no way implying that it was extraterrestrial or alien technology or anything like that,” Dietrich said.

Again, it's always the same blurry and "just out of focus" footage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

And don't forget the flying pyramid, hailed as amazing evidence last year and this week offered as proof of how camera artefacts can lead to misidentifications.

Aliens, Bigfoot, fairies, Loch Ness Monster: "We want them to see us, but always just out of focus"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,607 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,934 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

So are orbs and rods extinct now?

Advertisement