Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So UFOs aren't a theory anymore - but we still don't know what they are

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

According to you the following were part of the conspiracy to kill JFK: LBJ, Cuban exiles, the FBI, the Mafia, Zapruder, Willis and World War 2 Nazi's.

The list of those in the conspiracy to blow up the towers on 9/11 (this actually has to be in list form):

Larry Silverstein

His insurers

Saudi Princes and officials

Bush

Rumsfeld

Cheney

NORAD

CIA Mujahedeen

NIST investigators

Mossad (possibly)

US military (unspecified generals)

Various unspecified businessmen

Pakistani ISI

Secret Nazi's

Joe Biden

But you're not a conspiracy theorist. Okay, got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol. That's a lie.

Also again bares pointing out that you are a holocaust denier.

That is a type of conspiracy theorist so vile that other conspiracy theorists become horribly offended that we would even suggest an accusation like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Hoop66

If the bullet is 3cm long and - for the sake of argument - 0.65 cm wide, and it is tumbling end over end, then it can make a hole anything from 0.65cm to 3cm wide. You are suggesting that, because the hole is not 3cm long, it could not have been made by the bullet tumbling end over end.

You are showing a fundamental misunderstanding of geometry (and a large number of other things but that's beside the point).

Post edited by Hoop66 on

You're a liar, a spoofer, a fraud, a charlatan, and a complete fantasist.

You have, on multiple occasions, stolen other peoples' words, phrases and terminology in order to portray yourself as smarter than you are. Your reputation is in tatters. You lurch from one smoking gun to the next because you are easily duped by 'truther' websites, you swallow their lies with gusto because it sounds plausible to you, then you shoddily regurgitate them here.

Once anybody probes into these lies, even below surface-level, you crumble because your understanding of the lies being peddled is just as shoddy. You then lurch onto the next one....e.g. you are currently fixated on this 3cm hole thing because you think it cannot be countered by anyone.So you've shoehorned it into a discussion on UFOs, even though it has nothing to do with the topic. Now it's been answered, you'll skip on to the next one, like night follows day.

You are also a holocaust denier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Yet another misunderstanding by debunkers regarding the bullet trajectory. This has always been the claim from the other side that Connelly was hit by the length side of the Carcano bullet. . The other side never claimed the bullet came in at an angle or struck him from the width side. There is more proof that the second bullet struck Connelly if the bullet struck nose-on and not sideways. Connelly also had a 3 cm scar on his back when he died. From their perspective, this indicated that the entry wound was caused by the Carcano bullet hitting sideways. Since the Carcano bullet measured 3cm in length, they used that narrative to establish the magic bullet theory. Like I mentioned the entry wound was 1.5cm in length not 3cm. Busy today so I respond later got something else to add.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,356 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Ufo's?

I seem to have stumbled into the JFK conspiracy thread.

Or did aliens kill Jfk now?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

JFK has taken over the Diana thread as well at the moment. It's a conspiracy.

Can we get some fake moon landings talk in the JFK thread to even things up a bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Our resident JFKers are all over the place like a madwoman's shite at the moment.

Basically the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires...well you know the rest.

QED......That's cheerful's M.O........latch onto this latest 'anomaly' and use it as proof positive that [insert ridiculous conspiracy here] is true and we all are having the wool pulled over our eyes.

Never mind that he's been proven wrong countless times.......never mind that he's been caught talking pony countless times.....never mind that he's been found out as a spoofer countless times......we're all idiots and one small tiny crack in the official narrative means the whole thing is false. He can keep taking as many shots as he wants, in the hope something sticks, but just plain ignores it when it's explained to him properly and fires another handful of monkey-poop.

It's as predictable as it is pathetic. I mean, he's over here spouting about the JFK subject like he's been studying it for years and knows more about it than anyone else, yet can't even get Connally's name right, FFS. Same last week when he tried to claim that the term "UAPs" was used to distance legitimate discussion from the hillbilly-anal-probe type discussion, but didn't know what UAP stood for.

The emperor is stark, bollock naked, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

NASA hired Stanley Kubrick to fake the moon landing, but he is such a perfectionist that he insisted on shooting it on location.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Aren't ALL UFOs UFOs until they are FOs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Rather than taking into consideration the evidence, you focus on incorrect spellings and definitions. Debunkers are simply wasting people's time on this site. I would suggest that you at least put some effort into addressing that wound on Connally's back.

Do you dispute that the wound of entry was 1.5 cm?

What do you think has been the reason for the debunkers misrepresenting that back wound size for decades?

In your version of reality, how does the entry wound of 1.5cm not change the outcome?

Instead of babbling away endlessly on the same tired rhetoric, why don't actually give an opinion? Although I am not expecting much here, as the questions will require you to use your mind and think, but I am giving you the opportunity here to be different from the rest of the debunkers on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Hahahaha. This gave me a good laugh. A revolutionary picture of the black hole of the milky way acquired this week:

Just look at it! It is literally a blob of pixels from Microsoft Word! How sad it is that people believe this an actual photograph.

If you zoom in to the top left you can make out the profile of what looks like some kind of alien:

• Subscribers Posts: 41,383 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Idiot tries to make joke, without understanding he's the joke already.

You can't photograph a black hole you idiot.

And no amount of joking will absolve you from your previous attempt to fake evidence

Lol do you remember the last time you badly photoshopped a picture in an attempt to make some kind of argument? And the it blew up in your face and left you so embarrassed you ran away from the thread and the forum?

But serious though mate. You shouldn't insert yourself into threads like this. Your fellow conspiracy theorists are trying to argue that they are reasonable and knowledgeable and should be taken seriously. You undermine this by being a guy who thinks all space flight is fake and you are possibly a flat earther. You harm their credibility by posting.

And as you know, they aren't allowed to challenge you or disagree with you, so they're kinda helpless against your discrediting.

So be a chap and consider your fellow conspiracy theorists.

So black holes don't exist?

Why wouldn't it be a blob of pixels, it's 26,000 light years away, according to you what would it look like?

Why do you think this is all faked and why do you believe you are one of the few people in the world who can "spot" it?

These are simple straightforward questions you'd be asked any on forum, or in the office or down the pub. If you don't want to answer them, why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭dalyboy

OOh I see the latest complete bullsh1t distraction is taking traction. Great to see anything thing takes the publics eye off the ball ,,,,,,,,

Ok. So you're doubling down on the space doesn't exist shite. Cool.

How about the other believers on this thread? Gonna challenge this at all? Question him? Disassociate yourselves from this conspiracy theory?

Or gonna ignore and pretend you can't see it?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭dalyboy

Anything I see about ufos is BS and a distraction from real life

• Registered Users Posts: 7,607 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

So are the government creating the talk of UFOs to distract from something else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Rocket scientist Wernher Von Braun allegedly confided in his assistant, Carol Rosin, that the US government had plans for a "Space Defense System" to protect against other countries initially and then potential "alien" attacks. This was back in the 1970s not long before his death.

I never gave a lot of what she said much weight as she appeared to have been trying to make a living out of it but when you see organisations such as the Space Development Agency (SDA) and the United States Space Force (both founded in 2019) you can't help but feel like Von Braun's prophecy is coming to fruition...

Wow, an alleged comment with no source or context from a guy who is a proven liar and believes something profoundly stupid. Seems legit.

So why would he say this when he was busy faking all his rocket launches?

Why would the US be developing anything in space when there's nothing up there according to you and space flight is impossible?

Or did you just forget to switch accounts before posting this?

To ask the simple questions again:

According to you, do black holes exist or not?

Does the Event Horizon telescope (that took the image) exist or not?

He won't answer. He knows that if he does he will expose his beliefs as the ridiculous notions they are and will embarass himself further.

By avoiding being direct about what he believes he can pretend to have a point and be reasonable and informed.

At least that's what he thinks happens as he assumes that no one can figure out his ingenious tactic.

But the fact that no other conspiracy theorists want to acknowledge him and his posts shows that even they aren't dumb enough to fall for it.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,383 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

i see your comprehension hasnt developed beyond junior infants.

if you actually understood what you were referring to, youd know 100% WHY you cannot photography a black hole, and why the pic is pixelated.

but you however, come across as have the intelligence of a gnat and have no understanding of what you think your talking about.

so when you say

Just look at it! It is literally a blob of pixels from Microsoft Word! How sad it is that people believe this an actual photograph.

it makes you look like a complete idiot :D well done, you keep on doing you.....

"Help! help! I'm being insulted! You are all trolls and idiots! I'm making unsubstantiated claims on a public forum and people have the audacity to question my views! Mods are you seeing this??! Morons, fools, sheeple! Stop insulting me!"

and so forth and so on..

• Advertisement

I couldn't give a flying fcuk about JFK or the wound on Conally's back. I don't care about JFK or magic bullets or grassy knolls or book depository's. I don't have an opinion to share. So I don't go into JFK threads and start spouting off about it like I'm an expert. You, on the other hand...........

The point, which you seem to be missing on purpose, is that you are like a dog with a bone when you find something that 'can't be explained', in your eyes. You pick up these little nuggets from dubious sources and think "Aha!......this'll show 'em" and you copy and paste it until your fingers bleed, looking to catch the debunkers out, literally as if you have a smoking gun. You did it in the 9/11 forum, you did it on previous threads in the main CT forum and you're doing it now. As in, right now with this post I've quoted. You think that the bullet length / bullet wound dichotomy disproves everything, but that's only because you haven't the first feckin notion of what you're discussing.

Why the fcuk are you talking about JFK in a UFO thread?

Why the fcuk haven't you acknowledged Hoop's response (post #335) when he explained it to you?

Why have you abandoned ship when it comes to UFOs after you were called out for talking rubbish?

The answer is because you haven't the foggiest idea about any of these topics or subjects. You have the most basic, surface-level knowledge that sounds impressive to the uneducated, but once somebody starts getting any deeper, you are exposed as a fraud almost immediately. Every single time. You are out here trying to portray yourself as some sort of critical thinker when, in reality, the opposite is true. You are the most gullible swallower of disinformation I've ever come across. The spelling thing is just a symptom of that.

If you were such a bigshot expert on bullets and trajectories in relation to the JFK assassination, you'd know how to spell Conally's name. If you were such an expert on UAPs, then you'd know what the P stood for and wouldn't have pulled a word out of your ass. But you're not an expert. We know it. You know it. The whole world knows it. You keep pretending though, at least it's entertainment for the masses.

Advertisement