Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

Husband 56 registered 7th may, text on 14th for the 17th in Enniscorthy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭4Ad

Registered 10 May
    Text today 15 May
    Ennis 19 May

Moderna Vaccine
    Mood: Thrilled

• Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Keisha07 wrote: »
    Husband 56 registered 7th may, text on 14th for the 17th in Enniscorthy

which vaccine?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Registered 6th May
    Appointment this coming Monday morning (17th)
    Pairc Ui Chaoimh (Cork)
    Pfizer Vaccine

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

Appointment Received 12/05/2021
    Appointment Date:14/05/2021
    Vaccine:Pfzier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

HeyV wrote: »
    A work colleague got vaccinated in Galway in Ballybritt the other day. I just asked her how it went etc and which vaccine she got and she said Astra, and then continued to say that’s the only type of vaccine they’re giving there anyway... is that true?
    A family member was getting Moderna at Ballybrit today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,151 ✭✭✭rednik

Date: May 15th
    Vaccine: Pfizer

Got the first dose of the vaccine yesterday afternoon and I have to say the organisation in the Helix is first class.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Helix look to be getting down a year in a day or two!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Solli

Registered 6 May
    Text arrived 11 May
    Limerick 13 May

Moderna Vaccine
    Mood: Elated
    After effects: Quite sick following day

Had covid at Christmas so maybe that explained my reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Panrich

Age 58
    Registered 05/05
    Text received 15/05 6 pm
    Appointment 19/05
    Simonstown GAA
    Pfizer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Chocolate

There's still an issue with South Meath residents in their 60s not receiving appointments despite having registered on the portal weeks ago.

Our local councillors have been trying to find out when the situation might be resolved but they're getting nowhere.

People in this age group have resorted to just turning up at vaccination centres in the hope of being accepted. Some have been lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 haggaeus

Text Received 15/5
    Appointment:18/5
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭gipi

My sister's info, she lives in Dublin 15

Age 56
    Registered 10 May
    Text received 14 May
    Appointment 16 May
    Location Citywest
    Vaccine AZ

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭dermiestv

Chocolate wrote: »
    There's still an issue with South Meath residents in their 60s not receiving appointments despite having registered on the portal weeks ago..

And East Meath....registered on April 27th, no appointment yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭pcasso

Spouse
    AGE 58
    REGISTERED DATE - 5 may
    VACINATION DATE - 16 May
    LOCATION - Croke Park
    VACINE - Pfizer

MYSELF
    AGE 56
    REGISTERED DATE - 7 may
    VACINATION DATE - 19 May
    LOCATION - Croke Park
    VACINE - Pfizer
    MOOD - Over the feckin moon.:)

PS I got the information off my account on the portal. No text message yet but I am going with or without one.:cool:

Neighbour Age 51
    Registered during the week
    Text today
    Appointment tuesday
    Greystones mvc
    Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Neighbour Age 51
    Registered during the week
    Text today
    Appointment tuesday
    Greystones mvc
    Pfizer

Wow 51 and to be vaccinated on Tuesday!
    That's so encouraging.

Meanwhile parts of south Meath just lumbering through with many (most?) of the 60-69 in the A86 postal area waiting to be called, over 3 weeks after registering, according to some local community Facebook pages.
    Think there may be movement on this backlog this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Golfwidow

Call me Al wrote: »
    Wow 51 and to be vaccinated on Tuesday!
    That's so encouraging.

Meanwhile parts of south Meath just lumbering through with many (most?) of the 60-69 in the A86 postal area waiting to be called, over 3 weeks after registering, according to some local community Facebook pages.
    Think there may be movement on this backlog this afternoon.
    East Meath being left behind too. Ridiculous that our nearest town, Drogheda only had MVC centre open on Friday. Up till now, East Meath and Drogheda being sent to MVC in Dundalk. Still getting through early 60s here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Golfwidow wrote: »
    East Meath being left behind too. Ridiculous that our nearest town, Drogheda only had MVC centre open on Friday. Up till now, East Meath and Drogheda being sent to MVC in Dundalk. Still getting through early 60s here.

I'm just seeing now that those in and around Dunboyne and Batterstown who hadn't been called are suddenly getting texts for Tuesday in citywest. They seem to have found the postcode. Some of those waiting over 3 weeks are in their mid 60s!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I'm just seeing now that those in and around Dunboyne and Batterstown who hadn't been called are suddenly getting texts for Tuesday in citywest. They seem to have found the postcode. Some of those waiting over 3 weeks are in their mid 60s!

On the plus they will likely get pfeizer so save a few weeks in terms of AZ dosing so will still be fully vaccinated sooner. It’ll all work out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭phildenny

DH.
    Registeredn 8th May
    Received text: 16th May
    Appointment: 19th May
    Cillín Hill, Kilkenny
    Pfizer

Neighbour aged 53 got Pfizer today in kilkenny. Not sure when registered

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭tb66

Registered 9th May
    54,Dublin
    Txt Sat 15th
    Helix Tue 18th
    Pfizer.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

pc7 wrote: »
    On the plus they will likely get pfeizer so save a few weeks in terms of AZ dosing so will still be fully vaccinated sooner. It’ll all work out.

This was regarding over 60s still waiting in Meath and just confirming you were right :)

Family members in South and East Meath just received appointments for Pfizer in The Helix. Registered 25/04 so 3 weeks waiting.
    No text yet, just saw it on the portal. Hopefully anyone in these areas waiting will hear soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Drogheda has an immediate catchment area of 70K and a good bit more if people are redirected from those areas in Meath so it's surprising it's taken so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,276 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If living in Dublin will you be asked to go to Helix, Aviva or Citywest depending on which is nearest to your home or could it be either?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Skewing things here.. I live in The Netherlands.

Received letter last Tuesday from regional health group (GGD) was then able to make book appt. immediately online. 1st jab will be 31/05 in (smallish) town where I live. I had the choice to go further away for this coming week already. In hindsight I wish I had chosen this week, but doesn't really matter.
    2nd jab will be 05/07
    I receive flu jab due to asthma; corona vaccine now available to under 60s with medical risk.

If living in Dublin will you be asked to go to Helix, Aviva or Citywest depending on which is nearest to your home or could it be either?

Closest I think. To me the Aviva would be more useful as I could train it. Probably the helix though.

Closest I think. To me the Aviva would be more useful as I could train it. Probably the helix though.

Croke park is vaccinating now too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Someone already posted about a family member in Dublin 15 getting an appt in Citywest, so there seems to be more than simple distance involved as the Helix would be closer to most if not all of Dublin 15 than Citywest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Applied for vaccine Tues 4th May
    Had vaccine Saturday 15th in Enniscorthy
    Pfeizer
    59, no issues.

My sister applied for vaccine on Friday 7th May
    56, no issues.
    Has an appointment Tues 18th, in Carlow.
    She lives within walking distance of centre in Enniscorthy.

Advertisement