Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I've said it before, but needlessly hostile posters. There are a few who seem to actively revel in being absolute dickheads purely for the sake of it. I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭snowgal

Bus stop etiquette is gone! It was always an unwritten rule that I learnt growing up, that whoever is there first waiting gets on the bus first. But it doesnt have seemed to be passed on. It reallly annoys me, what has happened here! Also I realise that this is a TA that sounds like Im an aul wan giving out about the youth and that freaks me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,919 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

It’s really prevalent at all levels of society, Qing to get into a gig, to get onto a plane… wait your turn… but, whatever has gone wrong recently…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Waiting on visitors. "We'll be there around........" and still no sign.

I'm not ringing the feckers 😡

Still no visitors, I'm eyeing up the posh biscuits.

Another TA, eir engineers at my gate all day. All the dogs going nuts. Lots of standing and pointing, nothing being done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,258 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I have hives on the inside of my forearm. Hives, at my age. ridiculous.

Glitter. It gets bloody everywhere

Discovering a hair in food when you're chewing it 🤮🤮🤮

• Registered Users Posts: 13,568 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I just saw your sig under your name.! Loving the bone of you mean 😁😁😁

Hives at the back of the knees, or the crack of your bum, they're terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Especially if it isn't yours. And/or it's not from your head...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,075 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

If it wasn't from your head , where else could it be from? Oh , ugh 🤥🤥

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

And it doesn't match the colour of anyone in family.

I've just discovered my bathroom door doesn't shut right. It was the same in my last house ( I had to shim them all , which I undid when I had to move out ) so back to doing DIY 🙃

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

My feet are cold so I need to find socks,, But am so comfy abed ... Note to myself... in future leave socks under pillow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

News media, RTE news in particular, peddling nothing only misery al the time. Maybe it's my age, maybe it's the times we live in, but it's overwhelmingly bad news everywhere. Is it so scarse the only positive news was some irish women won an axe throwing competition in Canada

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

People in the supermarket who leave their trolly's across the aisle whilst they ponder on an item, have a semblance of self awareness please and move the fecking thing off to the side so others can get by you. People in general who wander around like they are the only person in the shop.

Post edited by olestoepoke on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Or the ones who are halfway melted onto their trolley and manoeuvre the aisles in slow motion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

When you see a thread you follow has a few fresh replies and you think nice one I'll read these and get up.

Open thread and all the replies are from the same poster quoting numerous previous posts with "I hear you" "I know" etc....that's what the thanks button is for you pleb!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

msn tend to offer a better choice - and the comments!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I always considered the person in front of you puts the divider on the checkout conveyor belt. And then I put the divider behind me for the next person

I like this unwritten system and it works well

But some don’t put any divider at all so I put in front of me and behind me.

Yep this is petty and takes all of 3 seconds but it’s my TA. Put a divider behind you and all is well with the world

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭AMTE_21

Documentaries on TV especially C4. They spend the first ten minutes introducing the subject, then tell you what they’re going to tell you, and then start the programme. Just start the programme. The Antiques Roadshow are doing it now as well, luckily I record this and can FF.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Vita nova

Escalators in department stores running continuously when nobody is on them. It seems like an awful waste of energy especially when compared to a lift which only consumes significant energy when called. In this day and age it shouldn't be too difficult to ensure that escalators only run when somebody wants to use them by using optic or pressure sensors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

That the weather forecast for the weekend keeps changing dramatically! I'm off to EP and I don't want to have to pack everything from sunscreen to artic weather wear...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,576 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Are you driving or bus-ing it? No harm in bringing a raincoat or poncho, wellies are essential and it’s not going to be very warm at night anyway so you’ll need some warm gear for then.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Trying to teach myself Excel again!!!!!!

Its just so counterintuitive to me but it has to be learned.

Ta that its the first thing I think of when I wake up and it weights over me all day.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Be right back

Or people who don't move along with the conveyor, making it harder for the next person to start unloading their trolley!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

They're amongst the first into the gulag when I stage my benevolent coup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

When you wake up and think it's friday 😕

Advertisement