Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,428 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cee_jay wrote: »
    Do the names of the wolves characters actually matter though? We could go round and round trying to figure out their names, when we should just be focusing on the roles which we think there are, and how to find them!
    So going back to the OP, it sounds like Vince is the Alpha.
    What does alpha mean? Does alpha peek good for example?

I'm completely lost in this game. I know zilch on wrestling. And I've never played a game where the roles weren't nicely laid out at the start so you knew what was involved. That is why I don't think the actual means mean anything, but rather the roles are what's important?
    Correction on my last post. Actual roles mean anything... Not actual means mean anything!

Any wrestling related questions you have I will try to help ;) I know it might not be easy for non WWE heads like some of us :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,832 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Emily WW wrote: »
    Did anyone see the scott hall (razor ramon) documentary? Its unreal!

The one with DDP and Jake The Snake? Yeah it's great

I was going to recommend The Resurrection of Jake The Snake on Netflix but looks like they removed it :(

ShaneU wrote: »
    Just copped that the video in the OP was before Vince brought the NWO into the WWE by "injecting a lethal dose of poison"

So my guess at the wolves are

McMahon Family
    Vince McMahon
    Shane McMahon
    Triple H
    NWO
    Hulk Hogan
    Scott Hall
    Kevin Nash
    Xpac (maybe)

Why not Steph, she is way more heel than Shane imho so bigger chance a wolf too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

The one with DDP and Jake The Snake? Yeah it's great

I was going to recommend The Resurrection of Jake The Snake on Netflix but looks like they removed it :(

No - the wrestler - Scott Hall "The Wrestler" ESPN Documentary Full

Its shocking the state the industry left him in!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why not Steph, she is way more heel than Shane imho so bigger chance a wolf too

Yeah she could be there too
    Emily WW wrote: »
    No - the wrestler - Scott Hall "The Wrestler" ESPN Documentary Full

Its shocking the state the industry left him in!

No I need to watch that, loved Razor Ramon as a kid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

It is nice to see all this knowledge. And I have memories coming back of watching it with my brothers, and them jumping on each other from couches etc.

But with all the discussion on which members of the family could be wolves etc we are losing the more important discussion of figuring out the roles, and who the wolves actually are!

I could see the benefit of the thoughts behind the characters that would be heels, especially if there is links between them (tag teams etc) and then if the names are made known in finishers. I do think the roles are hidden within that OP just like with the village roles, Seer BG and Vig are all in the op there.

Need to have a look again with some proper focus

Kevin Nash would be the bodyguard. Is that only a good guy role?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Do the names of the wolves characters actually matter though? We could go round and round trying to figure out their names, when we should just be focusing on the roles which we think there are, and how to find them!
    So going back to the OP, it sounds like Vince is the Alpha.
    What does alpha mean? Does alpha peek good for example?

I'm completely lost in this game. I know zilch on wrestling. And I've never played a game where the roles weren't nicely laid out at the start so you knew what was involved. That is why I don't think the actual means mean anything, but rather the roles are what's important?

Well if the wolves are two teams competing for a win surely they wouldn't know each other so they might chomp each other!?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Well if the wolves are two teams competing for a win surely they wouldn't know each other so they might chomp each other!?

Why is there a focus on 2 wolf teams though? The win conditions basically say wolves get parity with village to win, if there were 2 teams, surely the win condition would list each team?
    I think I see now why the focus on wrestler names I think based on Trigger's (?) Post. A wrestler has a named finisher move... If the wrestling experts can deduce who likely wolves are, when a finisher move is played, the experts might be able to say that's a wolf?

Yeah had a look there though and don't think that will happen.. says that you can name your own finisher so probably won't show which character played it?

Necro wrote:
    Each of you have exactly one stored finishing move which you can use on another superstar at any time in the game. 

To use your finisher (you can name it if you wish), simply PM the game mods with your target. 

• Advertisement

Kevin Nash would be the bodyguard. Is that only a good guy role?

Big Daddy Sexy Cool aka Diesel bodyguard to HBK

Was Chyna also a sort of bodyguard for HHH?

JBL as himself or APA bodyguards protection?

Good spot Trig

Trigger wrote: »
    Yeah had a look there though and don't think that will happen.. says that you can name your own finisher so probably won't show which character played it?

Does superstar suggest wrestler name not game player name so if three of us all pick a move on Vince or HHH, a wolf gone :pac: or all we all superstar game players :P that would be too easy :o I need a break from this

Still awake after the real Wrestlemania so it's time to get back to shítstirring in this one :pac: Not much to go on yet but my suspects right now are

Deleted User: praising the goat wolf that he's probably in cahoots with
    Holly WW: deleting posts, very sus
    Gabriel WW only posted once for a competition, probably lurking the rest of the time

Has this been confirmed? Is it not against the rules?

The Post counts for starting reference. Just Eva yet to post if i am reading correctly.

User Name Posts
    JP Liz V1 68
    ShaneU 46
    Angus WW 39
    Stu Redman 27
    Trigger 24
    Lord TSC 24
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 23
    Jake WW 18
    khalessi 17
    Emily WW 17
    cee_jay 17
    Vernon WW 16
    Necro 14
    kitten_k 14
    Patrick WW 12
    LadySkunk 11
    Desmond WW 7
    Rikand 5
    mitsuko045 5
    Oisin WW 5
    Bounty Hunter 5
    Holly WW 4
    MrKingsley 4
    y0ssar1an22 3
    Katie WW 3
    Whiplashy 3
    Conor WW 3
    KathleenGrant 1
    Gabriel WW 1

Still awake after the real Wrestlemania so it's time to get back to shítstirring in this one :pac: Not much to go on yet but my suspects right now are

Gabriel WW only posted once for a competition, probably lurking the rest of the time

Yeah you got me there genius, I was trying to keep it under wraps but just couldn't help blurt out about our secret weapon goatwolf. FORGIVE ME GOATWOLF!!

You're about as right here as you were about Drew winning and your lols over that. Aged like milk that one did :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Goatwolf? 0.0

As far as I'm concerned you're all wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Interested for confirmation on this too

400 posts for a soft start, should have expected it tbh :)

Lots of mechanic chat but given the lack of info in the OP, not surprising

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Yeah you got me there genius, I was trying to keep it under wraps but just couldn't help blurt out about our secret weapon goatwolf. FORGIVE ME GOATWOLF!!

You're about as right here as you were about Drew winning and your lols over that. Aged like milk that one did :pac:

Interested in who you think is the WW GOAT wolf?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Morning all.

Not too much to catch up on. Munch this morning at 10, subject to change.

What we have all made out from the OP.

McMahons are the wolf team, probably at least 6 given the number of players
    Likely heel turns in the game and inactive wolves
    BG, seer, and Vig in play for the village

Jake has won a reverse, so 4 players would need to team up to take him out if needed.
    KK has won an extra vote, lynch vote I assume, not of great use this early in the game.

Some has deleted a post? unlikely a wolf hiding and more likely a new player who doesn't know the rules (of course that doesn't mean they are not a wolf, but I don't think that is why they deleted the post)

Have I missed anything?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Hello people.

Bobby Lashley - 22 minutes
    LOL.....

How ya like me now.
    And I'm Hardcore.... Gimme the Belt and I'll beat everybody up

So I found 3 not 4 but search is only showing 2.. I may have missed the other on quick scan..

But search isn't working properly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

No ones deleted a post. Just like when a crowd chant 'you cant wrestle' , just because someone says it doesnt make it true.

So I found 3 not 4 but search is only showing 2.. I may have missed the other on quick scan..

But search isn't working properly

If you have email notifications on for this tread you could find out, though it is Ric and Arns call on this, if someone deleted a post they will take appropriate action I'm sure.

Or they could be experimenting with some new game mechanic, like a character on steroids :D

Patrick WW wrote: »
    If you have email notifications on for this tread you could find out, though it is Ric and Arns call on this, if someone deleted a post they will take appropriate action I'm sure.

oh yeah, as i said i only had a quick scan through the posts and could have missed it.

I found it more interesting that the search thread feature wasnt working properly.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Or they could be experimenting with some new game mechanic, like a character on steroids :D

Considering who the Mods are, i have no doubt there is going to be one or 2 massive spanners thrown in :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Unfortunately due to personal reasons khalessi has been released from her WWF Superstar Contract.

We wish her the very best in her future endeavours.

Uh3UF.gif

On the plus side, the Werewolf Wrestling Federation is pleased to announce the long term signing of Nigel WW to the brand for the upcoming season.

(This is a sub btw, khalessi had to drop out and is being replaced by Nigel WW)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Well the deletion of posts is against rules and Id never do it, its game breaky.

As far as I can see all my posts are still here and not deleted, as ShaneU incorrectly states.

• Advertisement

Hope everything is alright Khalessi, see you in the next one!

Advertisement