Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    The first in the lynch voting list is the first to cast a vote.

RIP Barb (I can’t do gifs right now)

He was last in the lynch voting list.

I have my suspicions around the Alpha wolf - I am not posting them today as it will help the wolf team on picking who to munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Crap, how's that happened now? I assumed it was an overnight shot.
    Targetting the seer doesn't make sense now does it? If we lynch/shoot into the three unknowns there's only one unpeeked player... Does that mean three wolves in the unpeeked players? Is there any other logic...?

Wendy WW wrote: »

Sorry he was first - getting them mixed up again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

duffman13 wrote: »
    Kathleen Grant has been lynched. She was a NRV

Kathleen Grant Steve WW, Trigger, Wendy WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW Jake WW, Angus WW, Kathleen Grant, Abigail WW

I don't think so @Wendy

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Look at this absolutely blatant lie. Wow.

Sorry he was first - getting them mixed up again :mad:

Almost like you're talking out of your hole and getting confused trying to fit the constructed narrative you've spun.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

We need to talk Angus, Brendan, Jake and Wendy as between us there is an alpha wolf, hopper and 2 NRVs.

4 v 3
    Lynch correct (Conor or Steve) 4 v 2
    Munch 3 v 2
    Lynch correct (Conor or Steve) 3 v 1
    Munch 2 v 1

Trigger, you can’t be killed so it’s vital that we nail the alpha to their cross.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Crap, how's that happened now? I assumed it was an overnight shot.
    Targetting the seer doesn't make sense now does it? If we lynch/shoot into the three unknowns there's only one unpeeked player... Does that mean three wolves in the unpeeked players? Is there any other logic...?

Username Role Peeks
    Abigail WW Will Dead
    Angus WW Good
    ASLVB Serial Killer Dead
    Barbara WW Joyce Dead (Good)
    Brendan WW Good
    Clodagh WW Sam Owens Dead
    Conor WW Wolf
    Eva WW NRV Dead
    Fiona WW NRV Dead
    Frank WW Mod Kill Dead
    Jake WW Good
    JP Liz V1 NRV Dead
    Kathleen Grant NRV Dead
    Katie WW NRV Dead
    Necro NRV Dead
    Steve WW Wolf
    Trigger Eleven
    Wendy WW NRV

Targetting the seer gives us one less confirmed village person. Trigger is the last man standing. They couldn't shoot Trigger cause immortal.
    They were never going to shoot me - because I am the only one still standing with Conor and Steve.
    And they don't know who out of Angus/Brendan/Jake is the most suspicious and gives a lot of cover for the alpha wolf. And they also don't know where Hopper has his protect, or if it lasts all day long. Barbara was always going to be next to go.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Almost like you're talking out of your hole and getting confused trying to fit the constructed narrative you've spun.

I am getting confused. I admit that. However, you are grasping at straws. What exactly are you doing to actually help the village throughout this whole game. Nada. Nothing. I, on the other hand, am trying to highlight how much of a nothingness you have added, or are adding.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

All it took was one bloody post to say "I shot at ______"

Ugh..

Trigger wrote: »
    All it took was one bloody post to say "I shot at ______"

Ugh..

Maybe, just maybe.... they left breadcrumbs in their posts from winning the prize onwards? Something like the first or last letter of each post might reveal something. Longshot but worth checking?

Anyone on a pc or laptop that can post them all together? I’ll just go get my inkwell and papyrus :D

Abigail WW wrote: »
    For what its worth, I believe Wendy.... the anger seened genuine.
    I like Wendys post.

It keeps the wolves guessing and shoukd be considered.
    Username Role Peeks
    Abigail WW Will Dead
    Angus WW Good
    ASLVB Serial Killer Dead
    Barbara WW Joyce Dead (Good)
    Brendan WW Good
    Clodagh WW Sam Owens Dead
    Conor WW Wolf
    Eva WW NRV Dead
    Fiona WW NRV Dead
    Frank WW Mod Kill Dead
    Jake WW Good
    JP Liz V1 NRV Dead
    Kathleen Grant NRV Dead
    Katie WW NRV Dead
    Necro NRV Dead
    Steve WW Wolf
    Trigger Eleven
    Wendy WW NRV

Targetting the seer gives us one less confirmed village person. Trigger is the last man standing. They couldn't shoot Trigger cause immortal.
    They were never going to shoot me - because I am the only one still standing with Conor and Steve.
    And they don't know who out of Angus/Brendan/Jake is the most suspicious and gives a lot of cover for the alpha wolf. And they also don't know where Hopper has his protect, or if it lasts all day long. Barbara was always going to be next to go.

I don't see that Wendy.

Looks like Conor and Steve are in our sights, so possibilities:

Lynch HoS, shoot wolf. Wendy left unpeeked, we can't now check
    Lynch wolf. Wendy and HoS left unpeeked, can't peek
    Lynch villager. Game over

I can only see the seer dying being useful if there's a third wolf in that pile. You

I am getting confused. I admit that. However, you are grasping at straws. What exactly are you doing to actually help the village throughout this whole game. Nada. Nothing. I, on the other hand, am trying to highlight how much of a nothingness you have added, or are adding.

giphy.gif

Thats an awful lot of posts you're quoting for me to have done nothing. I say again, I've given opinions, despite you ignoring them. I've asked questions to find wolf lies but apparently thats also wolf behaviour according to your good self. I say again, I pointed out Clodagh when there was no pressure on her. Trigger tries to credit Kathleen, but that's not how it was. I said those post look like someone staying in the game and voted. All on thread.

Sorry - first two quotes are rogue. I was looking for what Abi had said about Wendy and Steve but found very little, clicked on the multiquote thing then didn't use it

Maybe, just maybe.... they left breadcrumbs in their posts from winning the prize onwards? Something like the first or last letter of each post might reveal something. Longshot but worth checking?

I already posted them earlier

Anyone on a pc or laptop that can post them all together? I’ll just go get my inkwell and papyrus :D
    Here you go...

I did however win a gun and I had to shoot or it would be randoned.

So see you guys at 10am.
    Anger....outrage...tomato...potato...

No peek at all.

Just a shot. Just hope it doesnt hit someone evil who can defend themselves.
    Brendan reacted very fast.... a good sign IMO that hes good.
    Jakes and Conor are good bets to be wolves

Jake was earning lots of villagery points but wasnt munched.

Me thinks hes bad.
    If you are a wolf you voted for players away from your team each night.

Voting for a villager doesnt make you a wolf.
    They didnt know I had a bullet though.
    Whod you peek?
    What other peek?
    That doesnt mean your good.

Smell of Alpha drawing a peek.
    I like Wendys post.

It keeps the wolves guessing and shoukd be considered.
    Hopper knows the risks. I have no choice but to trust his judgment.

Sure he can protect Barb.

Maybe he protected Barb last night and cant.

The wolves cant afford a misstep if a bullet is heading for the Alpha
    He doesnt.

Triggs is assuming, like most of us. Only Hopper knows for sure.

Most importantly the wolves dont know
    The wolves havent a clue who hes gonna protect.... the have to take the seer or risk confirmed villagers growing.

Big decsion wolves.... you got the right answer?
    Best thing about me winning the prize last night.... they have mo clue if Im bluffing about a bullet or not......maybe I didnt get a bullet.... maybe I did get a peek....

Maybe I got a protect

Maybe I got 2 prizes.....

Who knows, Im such a liar
    I have no clue who i will protect....

Tee hee
    You
    Happy with Jake.

But its your choice.... go with your gut, as I have for my power
    Any last words Jake?

ha ha, thanks for that :P

The only post I thought was interesting was Abi thanked Barb's post about peeking Jake?

• Advertisement

ha ha, thanks for that :P

Well I rooted out the ones that focused on people more I think

@Trigger, I think I am the one they are hanging their coats on here as a wolf. All I can say is Conor and Jake are the wolves as I am not - taking Barbara out stops any clearing of me as village, and adds more doubt into your mind.
    For village a village win right now, Hopper needs to stay hidden and protect himself. The munch tomorrow morning, they aren't coming for me, because I am giving them too much doubt around who is or isn't a wolf. They munch me, and you now instantly have both Conor and Steve confirmed. It will be one of Angus/Brendan/Jake.

I am still working through the permutations of what happens if they munch me... I hope my work notebooks never get FOI'd because that journalist would be fair confused!

I don't see that Wendy.

Looks like Conor and Steve are in our sights, so possibilities:

Lynch HoS, shoot wolf. Wendy left unpeeked, we can't now check
    Lynch wolf. Wendy and HoS left unpeeked, can't peek
    Lynch villager. Game over

I can only see the seer dying being useful if there's a third wolf in that pile. You
    @Trigger, I think I am the one they are hanging their coats on here as a wolf. All I can say is Conor and Jake are the wolves as I am not - taking Barbara out stops any clearing of me as village, and adds more doubt into your mind.
    For village a village win right now, Hopper needs to stay hidden and protect himself. The munch tomorrow morning, they aren't coming for me, because I am giving them too much doubt around who is or isn't a wolf. They munch me, and you now instantly have both Conor and Steve confirmed. It will be one of Angus/Brendan/Jake.

Actually - I may have been a bit hasty, sorry. I was thinking of the seer catching a wolf but, of course, you're right, they could clear a villager. Sorry Wendy, I retract what I said.

No we need them all from prize winning time onwards. She had to put her orders by 9.15pm wasn’t it?

I’ll go looking back now to save clogging thread. Could be a complete waste but hey ho.

Whatever happened to secret messages on thread, guys? It used to be a regular thing.

No we need them all from prize winning time onwards. She had to put her orders by 9.15pm wasn’t it?

I’ll go looking back now to save clogging thread. Could be a complete waste but hey ho.

Whatever happened to secret messages on thread, guys? It used to be a regular thing.
    Right, sorry

On day one I got notified about the prize at 18:17, so you'll need to start early

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Are we happy with me peeking Jake this morning or would people prefer a switch? Steve would be my next choice
    That is the post Abi thanked.

Happy with Jake.

But its your choice.... go with your gut, as I have for my power

Any last words Jake?

She hadn't mentioned Steve at all from what I can see. Trigger, you were the first to call Steve out this morning on my quick read back.

I think she fired at Conor.

Can we get a consensus on who to lynch tonight then and stick to it

Looking through but there’s too many constenants starting each post.

I was gonna pick Conor but I wantes to gamble as I feel Conor is someone I wanna see lynched.

Feck it. Back to this as our only breadcrumb. Abi not stupid so must know that head of security was in the 4 of us at the time. She’s baited Wendy with the peek, said she want to leave Conor for the lynch, I was peeked good so the shot had to hit......

Come on down, Steve!

• Advertisement

I was just searching for that post again but Jake beat me. Agreed, Abi can't have shot Conor, doesn't make sense. Steve for me

Advertisement