Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Moi? Trying to lead a vote on Conor? That’s a new direction for me.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4645059

What I meant was that I fear you're a wolf and between you you've accepted a wolf is dying tonight, so you're trying to guide us to the vanilla wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Bus the only wolf will a definite kill besides the munch? Yeah, definite genius maneuver that.

So you obviously don’t think I can be the alpha then as I fit the above narrative too.

So who is it Steve, Angus or Brendan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Only I can see it, but angus is the only person to have voted village all three nights.
    There is three wolves so bussing absolutely has to have happened at some point.
    I've had a village read on angus since night 1 but the fire in two posts and run tonight was suspicions to me. I was here, ready to back n forth, but it does not seem that was what they wanted to do.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Clodagh was just a vanilla wolf who never posted albeit with a syringe. Bussing could have been a thing too.

If you had read my post from last night, you'd have seen I concluded there must have been bussing.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=4645059

What I meant was that I fear you're a wolf and between you you've accepted a wolf is dying tonight, so you're trying to guide us to the vanilla wolf

So I’ve been trying to kill only my fellow teammates all game? Look where my votes have been!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So you obviously don’t think I can be the alpha then as I fit the above narrative too.

So who is it Steve, Angus or Brendan?

Abi took a shot at you and it didn't hit. That means you must be HoS, thats just the game rules.

Angus I had a good lean on during the game. Brendan I've not really looked at he's just been flapping around. Gun to head from those two right now I'd say Brendan.

• Advertisement

So I’ve been trying to kill only my fellow teammates all game? Look where my votes have been!
    Conor, Clodagh, Conor. Good point. OK.

I'm tying myself in knots here and obviously most of the noise on thread must now be from wolves. I'm going to chill out until after lunch, then I'd love to hear what Trigger and Barbara's thoughts are

Abi took a shot at you and it didn't hit. That means you must be HoS, thats just the game rules.

Angus I had a good lean on during the game. Brendan I've not really looked at he's just been flapping around. Gun to head from those two right now I'd say Brendan.
    Jake peeked good so can't be HoS

"Flapping about"? Charming. I'm fairly settled on you being a wolf now so fine, not too bothered what you say now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

With Conor and Steve's back and forth, this is what I hear:

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Questioning my early vote - I only ever vote early when I am 100% sure. Steve jumped on that as I knew he would. The wolves are Conor and Steve.

The following was posted before Abigail reveal she was Will and gave us the direction for our lynch.
    ......this was a very long post so removed majority to get to FFA bit.

I know I'm rambling but I'm looking at a spreadsheet with all the revisions to group 1 and if I had a gun to my head right now, I would say there's at least 3 wolves in #FFA2
    Angus
    Conor
    Abigail/Clodagh/Eva
    Yeah so thats what I mean re: Jake.

I don't think a wolf puts in that kind of effort to try and nail wolves as a cover.
    Necro wrote: »
    Ok I'm taking three for your FFA Jake, so are you sticking with Abi as number three?
    No take the top 2 and I’ll go check on the 3 girls and get back to you. At the minute they’re on an equal footing.

I voted for Clodagh the wolf after Abi’s reveal. Conor has never left my suspicious pile all game.

The only players I have voted for so far have been evil or in Conor’s case are now odds on to be evil. Why would you automatically have me as their teammate over Angus or Brendan? Why?

That’s not possible. Ask Barbara why.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Jake peeked good so can't be HoS

"Flapping about"? Charming. I'm fairly settled on you being a wolf now so fine, not too bothered what you say now

Well then Abi if you're reading this from Heaven why the hell did you ask Jake if they have any last words??? ffs like

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Cool your jets, I'm catching up.

Abi took a shot at jake did she not? Any last words Jake? And it failed?

Abi can't have take at a shot at Jake because I peeked him good. meaning he's not HOS.

Well then Abi if you're reading this from Heaven why the hell did you ask Jake if they have any last words??? ffs like

So once again, am i making genius moves by killing my teammates or am I village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

right. we lynch Steve, and Hopper shoots Conor tonight.
    Then we get the alpha.

(and we hope to god that the bullet the wolves won doesn't hit Hopper) or we're gone

Sorry but I’m sticking with Conor for the HoS over Steve. Steve is trying to play all dumb about calling me the head of security. He knows full well that isn’t possible. He’s just trying to draw the lynch onto anyone but Conor who won’t be killed by a bullet.

Steve Day One - there are a couple of more filler posts, but these are the ones I found most interesting before I am accused of being selective.

Steve was the player who came onto the thread at midday without having read the thread - what was it you said to me in the last game Trigger? Just proves wolves don't read the thread?

He posted this at Barbara:
    Listen here, do you understand your own plan?

Once I posted there was nothing that could be done so posting after it is irrelevant, I'm in the pot now. It's time based not quantity based so your group is intact.

This kind of shrill OMG behavior is no use to anyone, and I'm not gonna let you try and tar me as anti village.

Then @LeVar:
    Any ideas on your lynch vote tonight?

Followed by @Me:
    Anything catch your eye so far for tonight's vote Wendy?

@Necro:
    It was just for a two hour period though. We're all free to chat as much as we want now. Will you be voting Abigail?

All of the above were fishing posts trying to see where people were leaning, but no thoughts himself given as to where he would vote.

Then going back to Barbara, his next post is very pocket-y:
    This plan needs to pay off tbh because self limiting posts means its gonna be tough to nail down a vote later on.

For the record, I dont think Barbara going at me is wolfy in of itself so for the minute I wont be voting there.

His reason for voting Katie after seeing thats where the most people were voting:
    Im gonna put a vote in for Katie. Slips happen, but if she's not coming on either hoping it will blow over or because she's shamed by her mistake then that's not a great look. Be interesting if she doesn't get lynched to see what happens at munch

Distancing himself from the rearrangement of the groups - But remember - we don't think at this stage that the wolves would have known each other because of conversions in play.
    It’s the reason I kept it in alphabetical order to start with. I was following the list as given to us by the game mods.

Something to consider anyway.

This is just Day One - I will get to working through Day Two shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I'd go for Conor over Steve personally. Would agree with Jake there, Steve looks like he is actually trying to draw the lynch to himself in a way, i reckon he is the vanilla wolf.

Wendy, if you’re good then it’s definitely Steve with Conor. Same for all 3 of you.

What if like to see if your reasoning for Myself, Angus and Brendan as who could be the alpha (if it’s not you 3).

Let’s see where you posts lead.

My typing is pants. That should read....

What id like to see is....

Wendy, if you’re good then it’s definitely Steve with Conor. Same for all 3 of you.

What if like to see if your reasoning for Myself, Angus and Brendan as who could be the alpha (if it’s not you 3).

Let’s see where you posts lead.

I will have a look in a bit, I'm on a training course this afternoon, and hopefully will have a look during that.
    I have been quite clear over my posts yesterday that I have been flip flopping majorly between Angus and Brendan and still have to see why. I think Brendan is pocketing a bit, and not being too harsh in his assessments.
    Angus has posted good summaries, however they are slightly tainted by still being suss of cleared good players. So for that I approach those posts quite warily. They don't need to keep hammering home why they once thought Abi was wolf for example.

• Advertisement

Just to be clear though, I am not going to waste too much time on those 3 because right now we can't afford a mislynch. Both Conor and Jake will be voting me in the lynch I'm sure (unless they split to try throw the cat among the pigeons to frame me), I need to show the other village people how I am not a wolf, and they are, apart from just my word saying so.

I’m voting Conor. I did so before 11am this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I presumed she meant Steve

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Steve Day One - there are a couple of more filler posts, but these are the ones I found most interesting before I am accused of being selective.

Steve was the player who came onto the thread at midday without having read the thread - what was it you said to me in the last game Trigger? Just proves wolves don't read the thread?

He posted this at Barbara:

Then @LeVar:

Followed by @Me:

@Necro:

All of the above were fishing posts trying to see where people were leaning, but no thoughts himself given as to where he would vote.

Then going back to Barbara, his next post is very pocket-y:

His reason for voting Katie after seeing thats where the most people were voting:

Distancing himself from the rearrangement of the groups - But remember - we don't think at this stage that the wolves would have known each other because of conversions in play.

This is just Day One - I will get to working through Day Two shortly.

Wendy, do the job properly instead of deciding im a wolf and picking things to suit the fairy tail you've constructed in your head. Your confirmation bias is showing.

Trigger wrote: »
    I presumed she meant Steve

I did sorry! Conor and Steve.

Wendy, do the job properly instead of deciding im a wolf and picking things to suit the fairy tail you've constructed in your head. Your confirmation bias is showing.

Unfortunately there is no bias. I know you have to be a wolf, so I have to find the evidence to support this.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Unfortunately there is no bias. I know you have to be a wolf, so I have to find the evidence to support this.

I wouldn’t even bother finding evidence in his posts. The maths don’t lie if you’re the only one of the three who is good.

I wouldn’t even bother finding evidence in his posts. The maths don’t lie if you’re the only one of the three who is good.

I am, but if we mislynch, then I might be game over, and the game itself over and won by wolves. Everyone so far seems to be voting Conor - I need to prove it is Jake and not me.

You’ve got me on the brain!

• Advertisement

You’ve got me on the brain!

STEVE!!!
    I'm sorry - I think I mentioned earlier in the game these anon accounts just blur into one for me! I am on this stupid training course too which is distracting me :o

Advertisement