Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I hope I can explain this better this morning re: 2 peeks on Me and Conor.

Only myself and the wolves know I’m not a wolf. The rest of you don’t.
    Anything is possible in this game but based on my game so far, do you think the chances of me being on a team with Conor are NOT LIKELY or HIGHLY LIKELY?
    If you’re not sure, would peeking me or Conor first help you decide?
    If you peek me and I return good, have your suspicions on Conor increased or decreased?
    If they’ve increased, would it not be then better to use what could be our last peek on one of under the radars (Steve, Wendy, Kathleen at time of my original post)?
    If you peek me and I return good then peek Conor and he returns bad are you not going to think “that was possibly a waste of a peek”?

If you peek Conor first and he returns bad, do you want to use that other peek on me to confirm that I’m good? Something that (from my perspective anyway) should be pretty obvious already.

I hope that makes sense.

No makes no sense. Why are you so afraid of the peek? I don't understand why you are so focused on peeks. At this stage it doesn't matter who gets peeked or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What other peek?

After you said you had an instant peek I was posting saying why waste yours and Barbara’s seer peek on both of us.

Moot now but a few players above said they didn’t get why I would say that. Just explaining my rationale.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Whod you peek?

Jake

Wendy, I’m not afraid of a peek. But a few were saying peek both me and Conor and that would be a waste of 2 peeks. Peek one of us and come to a conclusion on the other based off that.

Wendy, I’m not afraid of a peek. But a few were saying peek both me and Conor and that would be a waste of 2 peeks. Peek one of us and come to a conclusion on the other based off that.

Moot point now because there is only one peek.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Jake

Perfect. I’ll return good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Wendy WW wrote: »
    They might also be trying to get Hopper to shoot and not use the protect.
    I'm actually thinking more about this. Hopper should protect themself and not Barbara. The numbers are so small right now that peeks really are just going to help target. But with Hopper alive, village win becomes more a reality, so Hopper to protect themself.

Why are you suggesting that Barbara gets opened up to be munched.. we wouldn't get the results of that peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Perfect. I’ll return good.

That doesnt mean your good.

Smell of Alpha drawing a peek.

Trigger wrote: »
    Why are you suggesting that Barbara gets opened up to be munched.. we wouldn't get the results of that peek

I like Wendys post.

It keeps the wolves guessing and shoukd be considered.

That doesnt mean your good.

Smell of Alpha drawing a peek.

And by default that would make Brendan and Angus villagers. Leaving my teammates as Conor and Steve (if you believe Wendy is village)

I’ve just said that in my first post this morning!

You all need to do the if so and so us alpha ....

• Advertisement

I know. But what is more valuable? The peek or keeping Hopper alive?

Right now, the wolves need to find and munch Hopper to win this game.

Peek gives a short term advantage, keeping Hopper gives an end game advantage as Hopper can keep protecting himself, and with you being basically immortal, that's 2 villagers to the end.

The numbers are dropping rapidly for the wolves to find Hopper among those left. If Hopper gets munched, we have the peek, but end game wise we lose Barb anyway after today too.

I think for that reason self preservation might be more valuable right now. The peek is a nice to have but it won't win the game. Plus with you and Abi still in the game, I would hope your skill at the games wins more peeks.

Peek gives a short term advantage, keeping Hopper gives an end game advantage as Hopper can keep protecting himself, and with you being basically immortal, that's 2 villagers to the end.

The numbers are dropping rapidly for the wolves to find Hopper among those left. If Hopper gets munched, we have the peek, but end game wise we lose Barb anyway after today too.

I think for that reason self preservation might be more valuable right now. The peek is a nice to have but it won't win the game. Plus with you and Abi still in the game, I would hope your skill at the games wins more peeks.

Hopper knows the risks. I have no choice but to trust his judgment.

Sure he can protect Barb.

Maybe he protected Barb last night and cant.

The wolves cant afford a misstep if a bullet is heading for the Alpha

Firstly the games have finished, so no more peeks.

The issue i would have with that is usually you cannot protect the same person 2 nights running. the wolves will be role hunting so they will leave Abi I think as she is basically NRV so its either Barbara or a 1 in 3 chance.

Firstly the games have finished, so no more peeks.

The issue i would have with that is usually you cannot protect the same person 2 nights running. the wolves will be role hunting so they will leave Abi I think as she is basically NRV so its either Barbara or a 1 in 3 chance.

how do you know you can't protect the same person two nights running? nothing about that in the OP

how do you know you can't protect the same person two nights running? nothing about that in the OP

He doesnt.

Triggs is assuming, like most of us. Only Hopper knows for sure.

Most importantly the wolves dont know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Morning folks :)

Ah, I made another boo-boo last night, a few of you have pointed it out...
    Anger....outrage...tomato...potato...

No peek at all.

Just a shot. Just hope it doesnt hit someone evil who can defend themselves.
    I hope it doesn't hit Hopper. Who I hope will be protecting Barbara tonight.
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Obviously not ideal, but if it hits Hopper then, yes, a villager will die but we would know who he was for sure. Better than hitting a villager and having no additional info...?

I got the name's wrong - I thought Wendy was replying to Abi's "someone evil who can defend themselves". I mean the Head of Security, just checked the OP and they don't have a name. Obviously Hopper getting shot is a terrible outcome

If you read it again with that corrected hopefully it makes sense...

Obviously not ideal, but if it hits Hopper the head of security then, yes, a villager will die (because he'll get a bullet) but we would know who he (HoS) was for sure. Better than hitting a villager and having no additional info...?

Abi is correct, I am assuming, thats why I said "usually". Its not a fact, know one knows really though apart from Hopper

He doesnt.

Triggs is assuming, like most of us. Only Hopper knows for sure.

Most importantly the wolves dont know

Yes, there is nothing in the OP - just choose between one or the other. My end game plan is all based on Hopper being able to keep protecting himself every night from now on - as there is nothing to say otherwise in the OP.
    If that is not the case, the protection should go between Hopper and Barb at this stage.

Abi is correct, I am assuming, thats why I said "usually". Its not a fact, know one knows really though apart from Hopper

The wolves havent a clue who hes gonna protect.... the have to take the seer or risk confirmed villagers growing.

Big decsion wolves.... you got the right answer?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Still don't like Brendan.

Suggesting that votes aren't in order? Why would mods post votes that weren't in order?

Not sure who to believe between Brendan and Wendy in this-maybe they're both getting mixed up.

Gives a lame excuse for voting for a NRV. That's two mislynched villagers he has voted for by the way-Katie & Kathleen Grant.

Also switched late off wolf Clodagh for Levar, the Demogorgon. Gave a limp excuse there too.

After Abigail's Wendy peek claim he wants Barbara to come out and reveal she got a bullet, knowing that Wendy is good and it's a fake peek? Or she's a teammate and they can expect a bullet tomorrow? Either way, probing for information in a casual, innocent way.

Here he's probing Abigail to tell us who she's going to shoot.

Read: Leaning wolf

This is lame-ass bull!

Vote order - I don't know what happened, but I was trying to provide useful info while Trigger was asking about it

Katie/Kathleen - yep, wrong both times. You voted Fiona/Eva, wrong both times. We've all been wrong a lot! The reason for voting Kathleen was obviously wrong but it was better than anything else I had

The switch from Clodagh to Levar was not a lame excuse, my initial reasoning didn't have them split by much and was basically down to Clodagh low posting, once that was explained I gave her the benefit of the doubt

Me mentioning Barbara having a bullet was well before the Wendy peek was revealed as a bluff so you're flat out lying there. Once we "knew" Wendy was bad I wanted her killed and thought Barbara still might have a hidden prize that it would be a good time to reveal

And asking Abi was obvious curiousity, I made it clear I didn't want her to reveal if there was a downside

Not a single argument there that holds up. All smacks to me of you thinking the village will start thinking there's an alpha in me and you and you're trying to get them to focus on me

• Advertisement

Best thing about me winning the prize last night.... they have mo clue if Im bluffing about a bullet or not......maybe I didnt get a bullet.... maybe I did get a peek....

Maybe I got a protect

Maybe I got 2 prizes.....

Who knows, Im such a liar

The wolves havent a clue who hes gonna protect.... the have to take the seer or risk confirmed villagers growing.

Big decsion wolves.... you got the right answer?

I haven't even got a clue who he's going to protect :pac:

Abigail WW - Will Byers
    Barbara WW - Joyce Byers
    Trigger - Eleven

Angus WW - peeked Good
    Brendan WW - peeked Good

At least 2 wolves in

Conor WW
    Jake WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

If Barbara has peeked me I will come back as good so you still have 2 wolves in

Conor WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

So Conor will say it’s Steve and Wendy
    Steve will say it’s Conor & Wendy
    Wendy will say it’s Conor & Steve

Who do the rest of you say it is?

Thats an interesting change in posting there by Brendan, he hasn't got that riled up about anyone else questioning him. Has been playing nicey nicey to the confirmed Villagers

I haven't even got a clue who he's going to protect :pac:

I have no clue who i will protect....

Tee hee

Are we happy with me peeking Jake this morning or would people prefer a switch? Steve would be my next choice

Abigail WW - Will Byers
    Barbara WW - Joyce Byers
    Trigger - Eleven

Angus WW - peeked Good
    Brendan WW - peeked Good

At least 2 wolves in

Conor WW
    Jake WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

If Barbara has peeked me I will come back as good so you still have 2 wolves in

Conor WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

So Conor will say it’s Steve and Wendy
    Steve will say it’s Conor & Wendy
    Wendy will say it’s Conor & Steve

Who do the rest of you say it is?

You

Are we happy with me peeking Jake this morning or would people prefer a switch? Steve would be my next choice

Happy with Jake.

But its your choice.... go with your gut, as I have for my power

You

Really Abi? It is not possible that a peek on me will return a result saying “bad”. It won’t happen.

So humour me for just one moment and find your 2 (can only return a result of bad) in Conor, Steve & Wendy.

• Advertisement

Thats an interesting change in posting there by Brendan, he hasn't got that riled up about anyone else questioning him. Has been playing nicey nicey to the confirmed Villagers

Yeah, sorry :p
    The heating broke last night so I was fecking freezing all night and had no hot water this morning for a shower so I feel mank. Then I logged on to read a ridiculous attack on me dropped in the middle of the night, I had a moment.

I've got coffee now, I'll be OK. Let me get back to gifs, that's my safe place

To Angus...

tenor.gif?itemid=14408748

Advertisement