Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Righteo folks - bad night in the footie and the lynch but hopefully Abi has a good result for us in the morning. Until then...

tenor.gif?itemid=14535974

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Kathleen Grant has been lynched. She was a NRV

Kathleen Grant Steve WW, Trigger, Wendy WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW Jake WW, Angus WW, Kathleen Grant, Abigail WW

That was close, sorry kathleen, had to self pres.

Trigger wrote: »
    Conor last to vote, yet hasnt posted in 5 and a half hours. so has to have been reading along

I voted from phone, did have time to catch up before now. Set the alarm at 17:12 to put in self pres vote on KG.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Which was 20:42 so voted went in around 20:45 guessing

My alarm was for 8:55 and i'd guess it took me less than two minutes to fill out the form, so 8:57.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I was gonna pick Conor but I wantes to gamble as I feel Conor is someone I wanna see lynched.

You'd be lynching village then so. I'm NRV and there is only 9 NRV's and I'm one of them.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Obviously not ideal, but if it hits Hopper then, yes, a villager will die but we would know who he was for sure. Better than hitting a villager and having no additional info...?

run this by me again, i'm not understanding how this is seen as a preferable outcome.

Herro

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Voted Conor because I searched his posts and didn't like anything I saw really.

Felt Kathleen Grant was totally honest and just busy doing other things-she didn't really strongly defend or go after anyone. Not that wolfy.

And I simply wasn't convinced that Jake was a wolf. Moving on...

Abigail is doing weird daring things but she must be the scanner so no reason to suspect her of anything unless there's something absolutely mad altogether going on.

Haven't liked some of Wendy's posts today.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    I voted around half 7 when I was logging of the PC.

She voted for Kathleen Grant.

Posted @9:54
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    I don't like this. No. I think it just gives the wolves an easy way to hide out among a wagon

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116682854&postcount=1709

Don't understand. But I suppose the votes are in order so maybe it's just weird logic?

Read: Neutral, just about.

Still don't like Brendan.
    I was earlier than that - wasn't long after 7 - so I don't think they're in order

Suggesting that votes aren't in order? Why would mods post votes that weren't in order?

Not sure who to believe between Brendan and Wendy in this-maybe they're both getting mixed up.
    Crap. Sorry guys, I was convinced by that he/she slip

Gives a lame excuse for voting for a NRV. That's two mislynched villagers he has voted for by the way-Katie & Kathleen Grant.

Also switched late off wolf Clodagh for Levar, the Demogorgon. Gave a limp excuse there too.
    Brilliant!

Now Barbara says she was bluffing and did win a bullet...? That would be nice!

After Abigail's Wendy peek claim he wants Barbara to come out and reveal she got a bullet, knowing that Wendy is good and it's a fake peek? Or she's a teammate and they can expect a bullet tomorrow? Either way, probing for information in a casual, innocent way.
    Do we get to find out who you fired at? Or is there a way it could be stopped if we do?

Here he's probing Abigail to tell us who she's going to shoot.

Read: Leaning wolf

Not completely understanding Jake's logic in the last few hours either.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    If I’m lynched tonight then Conor has to go next so don’t bother peeking there.

Peek Steve, Wendy or Kathleen.
    There’s been loads of suspicion thrown my way today so who knows.

IF I were lynched and you then see my allegiance is village then what would be the point in wasting a peek on Conor the Wolf when there’s another wolf in that list of 5?

If I’m not lynched and Conor’s not lynched then peek away at either of us. I doubt anyone thinks we’re teammates.
    Peeking both me and Conor is a real waste of 2 peeks.

Just saying.
    Try Conor from first. Prove me wrong about him.
    I fear no lynch :p
    Jake WW wrote:
    Peek me if you want but when I come back good and you all accuse me of being alpha then that means Angus and Brendan would be definitely good leaving .....

Conor & Steve or Conor & Wendy or Steve & Wendy as my teammates.

What is this all about? Esp. I fear no lynch?

FFA

1. Brendan/Conor/Jake

Can't separate them now to be honest.

4. Wendy

5. Steve

I hope Steve doesn't have me fooled but he's off my radar, and everyone's radar for that matter-need to hear more from him tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

One final thought, I don't watch the show, reading too much into things probably but..

Watching the Demogorgon's death video. In the video the person who killed him dies with him.
    giphy.gif

Eleven sprung into action following the village vote and decided to take action into her own hands.

She selected her target and used her one opportunity to eliminate the demogorgon from play. Eleven looked LeVar straight in the eyes

Following LeVars death, Billy was left lifeless on the floor all semblance of humanity gone from his body.

Necro has died - He was a converted NRV

Just wondering who Billy was in the above?

From the OP:

Role reveals will take place on thread after each death.... Most of the time.

Angus, over and out, for the last time?

Cv14ty1VMAAtLVl.jpg:large

Angus WW wrote: »
    Voted Conor because I searched his posts and didn't like anything I saw really.

Felt Kathleen Grant was totally honest and just busy doing other things-she didn't really strongly defend or go after anyone. Not that wolfy.

And I simply wasn't convinced that Jake was a wolf. Moving on...

Abigail is doing weird daring things but she must be the scanner so no reason to suspect her of anything unless there's something absolutely mad altogether going on.

Haven't liked some of Wendy's posts today.

She voted for Kathleen Grant.

Posted @9:54

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116682854&postcount=1709

Don't understand. But I suppose the votes are in order so maybe it's just weird logic?

Read: Neutral, just about.

Still don't like Brendan.

Suggesting that votes aren't in order? Why would mods post votes that weren't in order?

Not sure who to believe between Brendan and Wendy in this-maybe they're both getting mixed up.

Gives a lame excuse for voting for a NRV. That's two mislynched villagers he has voted for by the way-Katie & Kathleen Grant.

Also switched late off wolf Clodagh for Levar, the Demogorgon. Gave a limp excuse there too.

After Abigail's Wendy peek claim he wants Barbara to come out and reveal she got a bullet, knowing that Wendy is good and it's a fake peek? Or she's a teammate and they can expect a bullet tomorrow? Either way, probing for information in a casual, innocent way.

Here he's probing Abigail to tell us who she's going to shoot.

Not completely understanding Jake's logic in the last few hours either.

What is this all about? Esp. I fear no lynch?

FFA

1. Brendan/Conor/Jake

Can't separate them now to be honest.

4. Wendy

5. Steve

I hope Steve doesn't have me fooled but he's off my radar, and everyone's radar for that matter-need to hear more from him tomorrow.

Have you more? Can you quote the posts that you don't like so that I can at least have something to defend against!

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    One final thought, I don't watch the show, reading too much into things probably but..

Watching the Demogorgon's death video. In the video the person who killed him dies with him.

Just wondering who Billy was in the above?

From the OP:

Role reveals will take place on thread after each death.... Most of the time.

Angus, over and out, for the last time?

Cv14ty1VMAAtLVl.jpg:large

My reading is that Billy was necro, the NRV who was converted earlier that morning.

OP Stranger Things:

Serial Killer
    Demogorgon – Each day recruits a player to his team. Can only die by lynch or Eleven attack – When he dies his mindless band will die with him. Powers can move with players who are converted

Please Note: Flavour be Flavour
    giphy.gif

After days of strange goings on and weird noises, the village got first sight of the monster they were facing. The entire town sped in all different directions, unsure where to run to get to safety.

The demogorgon closely watched before taking one of them into his inner circle to help him do his bidding

A conversion has taken place
    giphy.gif

Eleven sprung into action following the village vote and decided to take action into her own hands.

She selected her target and used her one opportunity to eliminate the demogorgon from play. Eleven looked LeVar straight in the eyes

1)when demog dioes, his mindless converts die with him.
    2)flavor be flavor
    3)a convert happened
    4)somebody died with demog

seems pretty sowed up.

Herro

Day1
    Katie WW| Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Necro, Trigger, Steve WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Clodagh WW, Kathleen Grant, Wendy WW, Eva WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW| Jake WW
    Fiona WW |Angus WW
    Trigger|JP Liz v1
    Steve WW| Anon Vote
    Brendan WW |Anon Vote
    Angus WW |Fiona WW
    Necro| Abigail WW
    Did Not Vote| Katie WW

Day2
    Clodagh WW | Steve WW, Jake WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Wendy WW, Necro
    AlsoStarringLeVarBurton | Eva ww, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Trigger, Brendan WW
    Kathleen Grant | Clodagh WW
    Eva WW | Angus WW
    Angus WW | Fiona WW
    Did not vote | Barbara WW, Kathleen Grant
    Day3
    Kathleen Grant| Steve WW, Trigger, Wendy WW, Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW |Jake WW, Angus WW, Kathleen Grant, Abigail WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Day1
    Katie WW| Brendan WW, Barbara WW, Necro, Trigger, Steve WW, Also Starring LeVar Burton, Clodagh WW, Kathleen Grant, Wendy WW, Eva WW, Conor WW
    Conor WW| Jake WW
    Fiona WW |Angus WW
    Trigger|JP Liz v1
    Steve WW| Anon Vote
    Brendan WW |Anon Vote
    Angus WW |Fiona WW
    Necro| Abigail WW
    Did Not Vote| Katie WW

Day2
    Eva WW | Angus WW
    Angus WW | Fiona WW
    Day3

Only I can see it, but angus is the only person to have voted village all three nights.
    There is three wolves so bussing absolutely has to have happened at some point.
    I've had a village read on angus since night 1 but the fire in two posts and run tonight was suspicions to me. I was here, ready to back n forth, but it does not seem that was what they wanted to do.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Day1
    Conor WW| Jake WW
    Fiona WW |Angus WW
    Trigger|JP Liz v1
    Steve WW| Anon Vote
    Brendan WW |Anon Vote
    Angus WW |Fiona WW
    Necro| Abigail WW
    Did Not Vote| Katie WW

Day2
    Eva WW | Angus WW
    Angus WW | Fiona WW
    Day3

Angus does have a point re: Brendan. What the hell was that last post about Hopper about?

Going back to the votes. Brendan and Conor both voted LeVar.
    Clodah was voted by Steve and Jake.
    We don't know what Angus voted last night because Conor is unknown.

For me, Jake bowing out of the thread last night is the most suspicious right now.
    Re: Angus and Brendan, One might be the alpha wolf and I am flip flopping between both thinking it is one or the other. It may not be either also, but right now I am thinking it is one.
    The out of Steve, Jake, Conor and me, we have 2 wolves, 2 village (or 3 wolves). I know I am village, so the bullet would need to have gone massively wayward to hit village at this stage (if Abi did believe me last night). From that list, He is definitely top of it for me.

Obviously not ideal, but if it hits Hopper then, yes, a villager will die but we would know who he was for sure. Better than hitting a villager and having no additional info...?

Brendan, this has been playing on my mind. At this late stage, this makes absolutely no sense. Hopper is our MVP right now, his ability is the best arsenal we have for the village. With Hopper in play with Triggs, this is how the village wins. We will always have 2 players because of his protect. I would 100 times over take the bullet for Hopper right now.
    In my eyes, the best play we have is Hopper protects Barbara for the peeks and we hope the wolves or stray bullets don't hit Hopper.

It's posts like this that are making me flip flop between you and Angus. This makes absolutely no sense through a village lens.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    mess-crazy-joyce-stranger-things.gif

I would like to quote Liz quoting Joyce here. This stupid game.

But really... I didn't want to focus on your post, but Conor mentioned it, so I had to react but I think Hopper needs the less attention the better :D

It's been going round and round in my head as to why you would say that about such a valuable player.
    Your post is SO off the wall it's not even funny.

Sorry mods I did it again :(
    that's how roles up I am about Brendan's post?
    I haven't had coffee yet...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Morning all.

Steve is the wolf along with Conor.

And I haven’t posted much after 10pm on any day so me not staying around last night shouldn’t be a reason to think I’m a wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I think at least one wolf intentionally made themselves look more wolfy last night to try to get Abi to fire at them as they are HOHS, because they will need that bullet.

Just from memory I think Jakes posts went a bit erratic or so last night. I will have to read back again over yesterday to have a look

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I did however win a gun and I had to shoot or it would be randoned.

So see you guys at 10am.

can you let me know who you shot so I don't waste a peek on someone who is going to be dead.

I really hope you shot right or it's game over I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Only I can see it, but angus is the only person to have voted village all three nights.
    There is three wolves so bussing absolutely has to have happened at some point.
    I've had a village read on angus since night 1 but the fire in two posts and run tonight was suspicions to me. I was here, ready to back n forth, but it does not seem that was what they wanted to do.

If you are a wolf you voted for players away from your team each night.

Voting for a villager doesnt make you a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

The Good:
    Abigail WW - Will Byers
    Trigger - Eleven
    Barbara WW - Joyce Byers

The Dead:
    ASLVB - Demogorgon
    Necro - NRV / Converted

Clodagh WW - Sam Owens
    Fiona WW -NRV
    Frank WW - NRV
    Katie WW - NRV
    JP Liz V1 - NRV
    Eva WW - NRV
    Kathleen Grant - NRV

The Remaining: 3 Wolves, 4 Village (1 Roles)
    Angus WW - peeked good
    Brendan WW - peeked good

Conor WW
    Jake WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

I think at least one wolf intentionally made themselves look more wolfy last night to try to get Abi to fire at them as they are HOHS, because they will need that bullet.

Just from memory I think Jakes posts went a bit erratic or so last night. I will have to read back again over yesterday to have a look

They didnt know I had a bullet though.

They might also be trying to get Hopper to shoot and not use the protect.
    I'm actually thinking more about this. Hopper should protect themself and not Barbara. The numbers are so small right now that peeks really are just going to help target. But with Hopper alive, village win becomes more a reality, so Hopper to protect themself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

They didnt know I had a bullet though.

Ah crap, forgot that..

Sorry early morning n all that..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I hope I can explain this better this morning re: 2 peeks on Me and Conor.

Only myself and the wolves know I’m not a wolf. The rest of you don’t.
    Anything is possible in this game but based on my game so far, do you think the chances of me being on a team with Conor are NOT LIKELY or HIGHLY LIKELY?
    If you’re not sure, would peeking me or Conor first help you decide?
    If you peek me and I return good, have your suspicions on Conor increased or decreased?
    If they’ve increased, would it not be then better to use what could be our last peek on one of under the radars (Steve, Wendy, Kathleen at time of my original post)?
    If you peek me and I return good then peek Conor and he returns bad are you not going to think “that was possibly a waste of a peek”?

If you peek Conor first and he returns bad, do you want to use that other peek on me to confirm that I’m good? Something that (from my perspective anyway) should be pretty obvious already.

I hope that makes sense.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    The Good:
    Abigail WW - Will Byers
    Trigger - Eleven
    Barbara WW - Joyce Byers

The Dead:
    ASLVB - Demogorgon
    Necro - NRV / Converted

Clodagh WW - Sam Owens
    Fiona WW -NRV
    Frank WW - NRV
    Katie WW - NRV
    JP Liz V1 - NRV
    Eva WW - NRV
    Kathleen Grant - NRV

The Remaining: 3 Wolves, 4 Village (1 Roles)
    Angus WW - peeked good
    Brendan WW - peeked good

Conor WW
    Jake WW
    Steve WW
    Wendy WW

Whod you peek?

• Advertisement

I hope I can explain this better this morning re: 2 peeks on Me and Conor.

Only myself and the wolves know I’m not a wolf. The rest of you don’t.
    Anything is possible in this game but based on my game so far, do you think the chances of me being on a team with Conor are NOT LIKELY or HIGHLY LIKELY?
    If you’re not sure, would peeking me or Conor first help you decide?
    If you peek me and I return good, have your suspicions on Conor increased or decreased?
    If they’ve increased, would it not be then better to use what could be our last peek on one of under the radars (Steve, Wendy, Kathleen at time of my original post)?
    If you peek me and I return good then peek Conor and he returns bad are you not going to think “that was possibly a waste of a peek”?

If you peek Conor first and he returns bad, do you want to use that other peek on me to confirm that I’m good? Something that (from my perspective anyway) should be pretty obvious already.

I hope that makes sense.

What other peek?

Advertisement