Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Trigger wrote: »
    My brain hurts now, we could have been in a much better position

Like if we voted off Conor last night which was what I was advocating? That sort of better position?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Simple probability means we have to lynch in (you, Conor, Wendy), 2/3 chance of being right. Only 1/3 in (me, Angus, Jake)

Why are you trying to lead us away from that?

Cool your jets, I'm catching up.

Abi took a shot at jake did she not? Any last words Jake? And it failed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Confusing and addictive game. This is why I consider quitting Werewolf.

Feel like Steve is going under the radar, maybe we should all look at his posts and see what he's been up to-he hasn't done a great deal it has to be said. By far the lowest poster of the players left.

What's everyone's feelings on Steve?

It’s also worth noting that Steve, who had been my No1 “Jake can’t be anything but village” fan up until recently had the first vote on Kathleen even though he was all up for the run off between me and Conor.

I’m sticking with Conor. My votes lodged already.

He’s my pick for head of security. Knock him out and hopper can fire off a bullet in safe knowledge that it will kill its target.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Cool your jets, I'm catching up.

Abi took a shot at jake did she not? Any last words Jake? And it failed?
    It looks like she did. But she was lying left right and centre so I wouldn't put everything on it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

duffman13 wrote: »
    The Americans on the base were still annoyed by the untimely death of Sam and all of his expertise. As morning broke, a trip into Hawkins seen the arcade smashed to pieces. As they drove back out of town, they seen Abigail walking towards the arcade merrily whistling a tune.

They floored the jeep and startled Abi who quickly managed to fire a shot off before spiralling into the air. The Shot failed

Abigail WW is dead, they were Will Byers

Looking at the wording of this above again, particularly the part i have bolded, she definitely fired the gun, so i think the wolves have another bullet. :(
    Hawkins Head of Security – If he gets shot at, he will survive and receive a bullet himself. One time power

Angus WW wrote: »

Feel like Steve is going under the radar, maybe we should all look at his posts and see what he's been up to-he hasn't done a great deal it has to be said. By far the lowest poster of the players left.

Steve has done more with less posts than most here. Look away, im good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Like if we voted off Conor last night which was what I was advocating? That sort of better position?

Better in that you'd all know that Steve and wendy are wolves but worse because you'd then be closer to parity. You've been tunneling me all game Jake, if you are village you need to reread my posts and quote the posts that you think make me wolfy, cause you have just been shouting shoot Conor and conor is the wolf all game with no justification. How am I supposed to defend these aimless aspersions. Angus done the same last night. One of you is definitely village, so whichever of you is please show me the wolfy posts so I can defend against them.

It’s also worth noting that Steve, who had been my No1 “Jake can’t be anything but village” fan up until recently had the first vote on Kathleen even though he was all up for the run off between me and Conor.

Careful how you twist words bucko. I asked the rolled villagers their thoughts on the run off as they are trustworthy. I believe it was trigger who said it was a waste, so I kept my vote on Kathleen, who I had declared on thread I would be voting for.

• Advertisement

Steve is a wolf. 100%

Conor WW wrote: »
    Steve is a wolf. 100%

If you're gonna throw out unfounded accusations, then you shouldn't be really complaining if others do it to you? Pot/Kettle and all that.

If you're gonna throw out unfounded accusations, then you shouldn't be really complaining if others do it to you? Pot/Kettle and all that.

Its not unfounded. I am NRV and you and wendy are the wolves.
    There is no ifs or buts about it.

Steve has done more with less posts than most here. Look away, im good.

I had you has good mainly because you were first on Clodagh and voted on her early.

But maybe at the time of your vote, Clodagh wasn't in any danger?

Only after Abigail revealed and Clodagh was in the final four for the search for the Demogorgon was Clodagh in any danger?

In which scenario, it was too late for you to change off Clodagh without looking suspicious?

Could the above be true? I honestly don't know. Maybe you can prove me wrong on that.

If the above is true, my main reason for having you low in the pecking order is gone.

Maybe you can give me good reasons why you are not a wolf.

The only reason I'm suspecting you now in the first place is because you might be the one in the long grass.

Now the rest of ya can put on the kettle and watch what an actual wolf tit for tat looks like.

Steve is a wolf. 100%

That's just illogical Conor as usual.

Any real reasons?

Oh and Conor whay were you posting "herro" last night? You posted it twice. So "herro" is a basketball player that looks like Eleven from Stranger Things according to google.

Why did you post "herro"?

Oh and Conor whay were you posting "herro" last night? You posted it twice. So "herro" is a basketball player that looks like Eleven from Stranger Things according to google.

Why did you post "herro"?

because i was all alone and lonely.

The were after i had posted several posts in a row unresponded too.

its just an accented "hello"

Wendy WW wrote: »
    No you or Conor.
    I have my vote in already on Conor.
    I’m sticking with Conor. My votes lodged already.

He’s my pick for head of security. Knock him out and hopper can fire off a bullet in safe knowledge that it will kill its target.

Very early for placing votes. I can't help but think they're trying to lead us....

I had you has good mainly because you were first on Clodagh and voted on her early.
    Only after Abigail revealed and Clodagh was in the final four for the search for the Demogorgon was Clodagh in any danger?
    In which scenario, it was too late for you to change off Clodagh without looking suspicious?
    Could the above be true? I honestly don't know. Maybe you can prove me wrong on that.
    If the above is true, my main reason for having you low in the pecking order is gone.
    The only reason I'm suspecting you now in the first place is because you might be the one in the long grass.

I was the one who brought attention to Clodagh. I had my discussion with Kathleen about what the non posting could mean, and decided it was a wolf and voted as I said I would ON THREAD. If she was a wolf buddy, then why would I do that when she hadn't come up?

• Advertisement

That's just illogical Conor as usual.

Any real reasons?

Yes, I am village, and 2 of angus brendan and jake are village.
    There are 3 wolves, two of which are definetly steve and wendy.

It is not illogical, it is plain as day.

because i was all alone and lonely.

The were after i had posted several posts in a row unresponded too.

its just an accented "hello"

Weird coincidence then?

Wait, Jake and Wendy have already voted? Mad.

Whilst I think the above could definitely be true, I find it funny that you suspect me for switching and me for not switching :D

Every time I get any inkling I'm contradicting myself with my next thought but my gut says we're right to leave Wendy for now. I really hope I don't regret that. I'm leaning more to Steve than Conor, but I think that's because I think Jake wants me to vote for Conor. But then I think you're a wolf too Angus, so Jake can't be... I'm going crazy

Whilst I think the above could definitely be true, I find it funny that you suspect me for switching and me for not switching :D

Every time I get any inkling I'm contradicting myself with my next thought but my gut says we're right to leave Wendy for now. I really hope I don't regret that. I'm leaning more to Steve than Conor, but I think that's because I think Jake wants me to vote for Conor. But then I think you're a wolf too Angus, so Jake can't be... I'm going crazy
    Correction: suspect me for switching and Steve for not switching :D

Two wolves can't switch votes late. If Steve was going after Clodagh when no one else was then he might have thought she was safe and making himself look good? It all depends on what the situation was back then.

Very early for placing votes. I can't help but think they're trying to lead us....

Moi? Trying to lead a vote on Conor? That’s a new direction for me.

Clodagh was just a vanilla wolf who never posted albeit with a syringe. Bussing could have been a thing too.

Two wolves can't switch votes late. If Steve was going after Clodagh when no one else was then he might have thought she was safe and making himself look good? It all depends on what the situation was back then.

Again, I was the one who picked Clodagh as a wolf based on the shallow post number. Not present but posting to keep their toe in the game was what I said.

I'm taking a break.

• Advertisement

Clodagh was just a vanilla wolf who never posted albeit with a syringe. Bussing could have been a thing too.

Bus the only wolf will a definite kill besides the munch? Yeah, definite genius maneuver that.

Advertisement