Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Jackben75 wrote: »
    No chance $5, dreamland stuff. You should be looking at total supply for Dot, Eth has no max supply either!

DOT & ETH have no limit on their supply
    ROSE has a hard cap which wont be reached for 10 years.
    ROSE will hit $5 before DOT hits $500
    DYOR into ROSE its going to be a top 10 Market cap, no doubt in my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Wait, what? Dot had no max supply? I thought its max supply was 1,061,663,045

Isn't there 10b of those Rose yokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Jackben75

Hasn't been declared, nor has Ethereums, i would take total supply. Don't lose sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Safemoon really taking off now. My 25e worth 250, doubled last night. Interested to see where this land, especially with a listing Monday.

• Advertisement

Here's an early one, Signata, $SATA. It's not listed on any of the listing sites yet. Can be got on Uniswap. Authentication and anonymity. As usual, dyor.

https://sata.technology/

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0xbc00e708c407d7633f7504434e74c13e171de7f1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I'll say it again, DGB

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Dobbytoes wrote: »
    Here's an early one, Signata, $SATA. It's not listed on any of the listing sites yet. Can be got on Uniswap. Authentication and anonymity. As usual, dyor.

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0xbc00e708c407d7633f7504434e74c13e171de7f1

Awful shame gas fees are not sorted yet. 35 and 10 plus hours for a trade yesterday on 1 inch. Compared to biannce or pancake which takes seconds and 1e.

Alot of project migrating to binance due to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Dobbytoes wrote: »

Is uniswap the only option for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

detoxkid wrote: »
    Safemoon really taking off now. My 25e worth 250, doubled last night. Interested to see where this land, especially with a listing Monday.

I’m more familiar with stocks, just recently got myself into crypto. But now that it’s been announced that it’s going to be listed in that exchange is it not just case now of ‘buy the rumour, sell the news’ ? Or can we expect more volatility come Monday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

detoxkid wrote: »
    Got in at 8c, been by far my best decision in crypto so far. Have an 18x already.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

My Safemoons are now at 4x.

You gotta love holding millions of coins.
    No doubt they’ll fluctuate wildly but I’m loathe to sell my lambo coin. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

Bought 300 euro worth of SafeMoon last week and it's now worth more over 2500. If it tanks then so be it but iv'e never seen a coin move this fast before it's even launched on an exchange so im going to hold and take the chance it continues to head northward.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭suave.4u

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Bought 300 euro worth of SafeMoon last week and it's now worth more over 2500. If it tanks then so be it but iv'e never seen a coin move this fast before it's even launched on an exchange so im going to hold and take the chance it continues to head northward.

don't be greedy, take out your initial 300 atleast :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 marksetgo

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Crazy 4 cryptos and coin bureau are the only channels I'm subscribed to now after a lot of dross removed.

Yes crazy4 crypto,s digital Dave good channel ,called theta and tfuel around a year ago , called dent in the last few months

No limit on DOT or ETH max supply, can go to infinity......

We all learned the hard way about tokenomics when we first started to invest in crypto, we seen BTC at $1000 and ABC at $1 thinking it too would get to $1000 and we where early investors, so bought ABC not knowing it had 500 billion tokens.

Now that crypto is established and here to stay we have to re-evaluate tokenomics, ETH and DOT will both increase supply year on year, this is in both white papers, so those tokens that have “huge supply” compared to ETH & DOT, but max supply is fixed at 5-10 billion cannot be dismissed in the medium to long term, the rate crypto is growing 10 billion max total supply will not be seen as much in 5 years, Cardano is at 45B today and plenty of posters think it is a good investment.
    When I started I got burned by shīt coins from 2017-18, sold some at a lost , but the coins that had serious investors and a serious team behind them bounced back and are now in profit.
    So now as a amateur investor I stick to a simple plan, I can’t keep a eye on the price every minute of the day as I have other commitments, so I pick projects with serious backing and serious developers, yes I miss out on a lot profits from timing pump and dumps, but I sleep at night knowing I won’t be investing in a rug pull.

I learnt so much from the 2017-18 bull to bear market and now ROSE is my next pick, I’m convinced its going to be one that will hold value and come out of the eventual bear market well positioned to be in the top ten in the next few years.

https://wiki.polkadot.network/docs/en/learn-staking/#inflation
    https://ycharts.com/indicators/ethereum_suppl
    https://blockcast.cc/news/oasis-labs-song-xiaodong-defi-faces-bottlenecks-in-expansion-and-privacy-and-blockchain-needs-to-be-combined-with-privacy-computing/
    https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1741362/000174136220000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

Isn't there 10b of those Rose yokes.

How many Cardano are there? A complete ghost chain.

Do yourself a favour and research Dawn Song, do you think she would be involved in a shįt coin?

marksetgo wrote: »
    Yes crazy4 crypto,s digital Dave good channel ,called theta and tfuel around a year ago , called dent in the last few months
    Come on!
    he made a lucky call and now he is quoting a psychic FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

177% profit on Wink since Friday..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 itsallmememe

Hello all, first time posting and looking for some advice.
    I'm looking at AIOZ and SRK but the crazy gas fees on uniswap makes them a non runner for the moment, but on coinmarketcap both are listed on pancakeswap however they are not showing when I paste the address of both coins on pancakeswap.
    Any help on this would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I'm looking at AIOZ and SRK but the crazy gas fees on uniswap makes them a non runner for the moment, but on coinmarketcap both are listed on pancakeswap however they are not showing when I paste the address of both coins on pancakeswap.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AIOZNetwork/status/1378000393112846337

SRK can be found by pasting the contract address into Pancakeswap. Always get the contract address from official sources.

Also always calculate the price before purchase, sometimes the price on Pancakeswap is far higher than uniswap which means that although you are avoiding expensive gas fees, you're getting stung with a premium token price purchase and actually worse off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Anyone have any crypto podcasts they listen to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 itsallmememe

Thanks for the help and advice on this, I'll check both out and let you know how I got on.

How many Cardano are there? A complete ghost chain.

Do yourself a favour and research Dawn Song, do you think she would be involved in a shįt coin?

Dunno but trading volume down 40% since yesterday and since you loved your valuations multiply whatever amount you think it will be by 10billion and compare it to other companies that exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

You'll get the AIOZ adress from their twitter tor pancake swap. Fees were minimal when I picked some up yesterday

Come on!
    he made a lucky call and now he is quoting a psychic FFS

I hate these videos with the big CAPS LETTERS trying to get you to click on them

^

EyFJO-YWgAU7udx.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mjeddy

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Anyone come across $AIOZ. Direct Theta competitor. With the insane hype around it it done a 300x since the IDA launch yesterday. 0.15 to $5. Has pulled back a good bit since. Thread explaining it on Twitter,

I tried getting some as it hit pancakeswap but the slippage meant i lost 2 transactions for around $0.30.

With the hype around 300x they're talking about the IDO presale price on BSCPad where you got it for 1.5 cents a token. Bear in mind though that when I looked into it you had to stake 1000 BSCPad tokens ($4000) for 1 week before the launch and only got $5 -$10 worth of tokens for your trouble. That's a good return in this case but most of their releases don't go anywhere near that X, and meanwhile if BSCPad drops for any reason you could be down.

I've been running a node for a week but not enough traffic to earn anything, Personally I can't see the huge draw to move from youtube to a decentralised streaming service - except for purely ideological reasons and to be part of something. The attention tokens for watching ads are interesting. Maybe I'm missing something & someone can fill me in?
    Cheers

I came across WRX last year and thought native token of if not the biggest exchange in India
    It was $0.18 then

Forgot about them and been getting constant alerts last few days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I came across WRX last year and thought native token of if not the biggest exchange in India
    It was $0.18 then

Forgot about them and been getting constant alerts last few days

that's a crazy curve. I can imagine FOMO is a major driver in India. $500 in at $3 now with stoploss.

Advertisement