Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sammye333

Raoul wrote: »
    And the work colleague...I don't even know how he could possibly be feeling now ha.

Have many people got KICK here? It was an airdrop a few years ago. I have 888888 of them. Now worth over 100 dollars. Ha

He has 21million VRA coins

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

sammye333 wrote: »
    I actually sold it last Sunday week :mad:
    This was my first coin I ever bought and was delighted with the 6k.
    it would be worth nearly 12k today.

You still got a very good profit out of it :) Not bad for your first purchase!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

I actually sold it last Sunday week :mad:
    This was my first coin I ever bought and was delighted with the 6k.
    it would be worth nearly 12k today.

Profit is profit, if your a trader all you should care about is having more winners than losers, if your an investor you just want your end result higher than your starting, in either case best you can do is fluke the top or bottom every so often ha.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

He has 21million VRA coins
    Fair play he must have put his c*ck on the block for about 10k?!

And now sweating about when to jump. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sammye333

Dades wrote: »
    Fair play he must have put his c*ck on the block for about 10k?!

And now sweating about when to jump. :pac:

He does some work for them on twitter and does admin on the telegram account.
    He reckons they will be at 10C by the end of the year.
    That's over 2million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

He does some work for them on twitter and does admin on the telegram account.
    He reckons they will be at 10C by the end of the year.
    That's over 2million.

OGN just announced coinbase listing, think I posted about it here before and I've been in since under a dollar. Great project and definitely more room to grow. Worth checking out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

took a punt on this reflectdao.com 3ETH @ $1.96 there x 2960 tokens

https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x592876d59afa1b510f5df167db367c90d2618b2d

ETH Pair here

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x7183049a1c072db5f01261740a78af623e6d526f

very volatile.. lost $112 on fees for aborted TX, had to increase slippage to 10% to make the buy

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Theman343

woejus wrote: »

https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x592876d59afa1b510f5df167db367c90d2618b2d

ETH Pair here

https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x7183049a1c072db5f01261740a78af623e6d526f

very volatile.. lost $112 on fees for aborted TX, had to increase slippage to 10% to make the buy

Hi just wondering what would be the best way of buying safemoon?please thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Theman343 wrote: »

Pancake swap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Riskmoon... :Wink:

• Advertisement

If you want to see how a badly wrong an IDO can go, check this out. Rebase failed, contract failed to execute, everyone rushing for the exits!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

If you want to see how a badly wrong an IDO can go, check this out. Rebase failed, contract failed to execute, everyone rushing for the exits!

That went south! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Apparently Paris Hilton will be using OGN for her NFT launch, it hasn't been officially announced yet but should be massive exposure for the coin

Apparently Paris Hilton will be using OGN for her NFT launch, it hasn't been officially announced yet but should be massive exposure for the coin

that's hot

https://bogtools.io/ < I put some into this at $5 around 550 tokens

Despite the meme name it seems to be a well worked out platform

commence au pumpe

MHoqAhK.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Spotted Hyena

I’d have a read of the SafeMoon Reddit and get a sense of what’s going on there before jumping in.

Also: have a watch of their AMA videos on YouTube.

I went in on SafeMoon for about a week and was up 5 grand in profit at one stage but pulled out with 1 grand profit last week as I was picking up what I felt were very shady vibes around the whole thing. Plus it was tanking like everything else, so maybe it was just me submitting to FUD and I’ll regret it but as I say, it felt a bit predatory to me (pump and dump).

Took out my winning and put them in $LIGHT which is a much more interesting and promising project I feel.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rob2D

I'm blue in the face from warning people about safemoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Anyone thinking about getting into safemoon this late ought to think hard on it first, I got in early and made a nice profit and left some SM in just incase. Its a proper ****coin Ponzi scheme, a cycle of 30% increase in price followed by a 30% slow dump from whales, top whale bought 8% or total tokens pre launch and they expect us to believe its not the devs or people they know, me bollox. the AMAs are a joke, 4 gamers who cant believe their luck they've already made tens of millions from it and are now asking for donations to set up an exchange. I guess the same can be said for most of these tokens with no utility or partnerships, amazing that its legal but thats crypto I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Anything that says safe or moon then yeah it sounds pretty daft alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Anything that says safe or moon then yeah it sounds pretty daft alright!

They are handy if you get in early and catch a price pump. Especially if that helps buy some theta and tfuel ;)

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    They are handy if you get in early and catch a price pump. Especially if that helps buy some theta and tfuel ;)

Thats it exactly, use the profits to buy actual projects with utility and a proper team behind them. Elongate has done well, of course I ignored it, wonder is it too late make a few bob on it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Thats it exactly, use the profits to buy actual projects with utility and a proper team behind them. Elongate has done well, of course I ignored it, wonder is it too late make a few bob on it?

Ive been focusing on raising some funds to invest and haven’t been teasing myself with potential coins to make money on.
    I think my next coin will be ROSE. Had it on the watchlist and dirk is really selling me on it :)

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    Ive been focusing on raising some funds to invest and haven’t been teasing myself with potential coins to make money on.
    I think my next coin will be ROSE. Had it on the watchlist and dirk is really selling me on it :)

I also bought some ROSE, in Dirk we trust

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

I’d have a read of the SafeMoon Reddit and get a sense of what’s going on there before jumping in.

Also: have a watch of their AMA videos on YouTube.

I went in on SafeMoon for about a week and was up 5 grand in profit at one stage but pulled out with 1 grand profit last week as I was picking up what I felt were very shady vibes around the whole thing. Plus it was tanking like everything else, so maybe it was just me submitting to FUD and I’ll regret it but as I say, it felt a bit predatory to me (pump and dump).

Took out my winning and put them in $LIGHT which is a much more interesting and promising project I feel.

where can u get $light

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Ownership of your Data is the next big thing, you know the saying if you get the product for free, they are selling your data, Facebook, Google and so on, ROSE is going to give you back ownership of your Data, and a way to make money from it, imagine getting rewarded for using Facebook, Google, Instagram, think BAT on a larger scale, the normal folk will lap it up in a big way and jump onto any platform that does this, hence the partnership with Google and all but confirmed one with Facebook, they can see what is coming down the line and are getting in on it early.
    Look who are early investors in ROSE, what do you think they are talking about sounds like? Revenge is a dish best served cold , watch from 3:40

Replace TopAutoCo with BMW, confirmed partner with ROSE, this will give you a idea of the possibilities, not just for cars, think of any item that could phone home to the manufacturer.
    BMW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Where are you seeing prices?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Spotted Hyena

where can u get $light

PancakeSwap. WhitePaper out tonight. Partnering with Certik. Good chance it become big on BSC. You get in on presales of other coins that are being incubated by the Lightning Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Interesting project

https://www.ecocoin.com/

plasmin wrote: »
    Interesting project

https://www.ecocoin.com/

Its around a few years now and has fallen dramatically from over $4 to 0.0001, why did it drop like this I wonder?

• Advertisement

Advertisement