Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

Its around a few years now and has fallen dramatically from over $4 to 0.0001, why did it drop like this I wonder?

A ****coin with no future. Seen this so many times. Team leaves, breaks up, loses interest. It looks like it was backed by a local NGO.

Also if there's no trading for years the price on exchanges can become inaccurate.

Powerledger is an exception, you can see here it's coming back a bit, as the team are still engaged and getting traction. I sold out at about 120c from ICO of 20c if memory serves.

bhgYeub.png

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JourneyMan8

what's the best platform to buy all these potential coins that aren't known yet, all these dodgy sites they are launched on scare me lol are uni swap and that legit and useable for Irish people? or what way do people here buy their "hidden gems" that aren't listed on big platforms?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭borderfox11

Exchange tokens could be ones to watch, obviously Binance has already ripped but others like FTX could be worth looking into

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

Consider BLOCKv / VEE

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Doge on a roll today without pumping from Musk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sammye333

Anyone looked at TRIAS.
    Saw a few people mention it on twitter.

2 ETH in on this DAO token

ZEPPELIN DAO

Price Chart

spectacularly yuge float of coins (10¹⁵), huge burns. Price is seesawing with people taking profit but generally trending up slowly.

what's the best platform to buy all these potential coins that aren't known yet, all these dodgy sites they are launched on scare me lol are uni swap and that legit and useable for Irish people? or what way do people here buy their "hidden gems" that aren't listed on big platforms?

Uniswap and other defi platforms themselves cannot be "legit" or "not legit", they're just platforms. An outright scamming defi platform won't get traction.

The scamola comes from things like:
    • importing a contract address that is the wrong one (this is the classic)
    • rugpulls by malicious anonymous teams
    • massive front running / arb in token purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

plasmin wrote: »
    Doge on a roll today without pumping from Musk

Bought some last week I've nice profit made hard to know will it keep pumping.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

Get the Bitpie wallet, is approved by Oasis labs on their website.
    If on Ios get the Pro version.
    In the app set up a wallet in the ROSE system
    Get ROSE on Kucoin or Binance and sent to you wallet, it will cost 0.01 ROSE, a penny!
    Then on the wallet app, click delegate. You then choose a validator it will be one of the following from this list where you can check them out, see who they are, and their commission rate
    https://www.oasisscan.com/validators

I then picked 3 validators to stake with, you can choose as many as you like, i picked these as their commission was 5%
    10.Chorus One
    11. Stakefish,
    25. Blockdaemon
    So if in the app wallet you have 3000 ROSE stake 1000 with each, leave a few ROSE unstaked for Fees, 10 will be plenty.
    When you stake your ROSE , the full total will not show in the app, if you stake 1000, it wont show the full number, it will show less, (950 or similar), dont panic, they are all there and can be checked on https://www.oasisscan.com/ by entering you wallet address, this will show who you are staked with and all your ROSE.
    Your staked ROSE are show as shares and will be less that your ROSE total held, i initially believed i messed up, but a few minutes on Google explained it all.
    After 24 hours you start getting rewards and they are paid out every hour!
    You can this check it out in the app or website.
    Onwards and upwards to the moon!

Thanks for this, very helpful. I am now fully staked and on the ROSE train!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Thanks for this, very helpful. I am not fully staked and on the ROSE train!!!!!

What percentage return for staking there you any idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Update
    Stake all ROSE no need to hold any back for transaction fee
    Check validator commission here
    Enter rose address here to see staking rewards per day, updated hourly
    https://hubble.figment.io/oasis/chains/mainnet/reports/new
    Staking drops to 16% May
    LGc5dej

The COO in AMA said ROSE scalability more effective and less complex than sharding, so a diss on ETH by proxy, already diss Polkadot
    ROSE 1000 paratimes currently, unlimited with scaling
    Largest university program in blockchain
    1000 TPS will scale
    Developer tools beta next week
    Main net upgrade 28 April
    Bridge to ETH soon
    Transactions 99% cheaper than ETH
    Private DEX soon
    https://cloud.google.com/confidential-computing
    Down bottom of page partners
    Loads more happening

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

Update
    Staking drops to 16% May
    LGc5dej

The COO in AMA said ROSE scalability more effective and less complex than sharding, so a diss on ETH by proxy, already diss Polkadot
    1000 TPS will scale
    Bridge to ETH soon
    Private DEX soon
    Loads more happening

Rose is up +60% since you recommended it on here before, so thanks for that :D

You think it can go to 1 usd?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Theman343

Update
    Staking drops to 16% May
    LGc5dej

1000 TPS will scale
    Bridge to ETH soon
    Private DEX soon
    Loads more happening

Ok I'm really new to this whole stacking can you please make whatever it is you have posted simpler if possible?Do you recommend going im big in ROSE ?

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Chuppa Siopa

Timmaay wrote: »
    What percentage return for staking there you any idea?

It's about 17% at the moment but will reduce over the next 48 months

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Nobody grab any Charizard? I did and my investment is 76x up...albeit it would be if I hadn't pulled out half of it when it rose to 4x...Still, I'm happy, I doubled my money and am now playing with 38x of free coins :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,702 ✭✭✭Raoul

fletch wrote: »
    Nobody grab any Charizard? I did and my investment is 76x up...albeit it would be if I hadn't pulled out half of it when it rose to 4x...Still, I'm happy, I doubled my money and am now playing with 38x of free coins :eek:

Did you mention it here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Raoul wrote: »
    Did you mention it here?
    No I bought on a whim after a friend recommended, will mention in future....was my first sh1tcoin I bought and ironically it's done the best...the rest have crashed and burned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

woejus wrote: »
    2 ETH in on this DAO token

ZEPPELIN DAO

Price Chart

spectacularly yuge float of coins (10¹⁵), huge burns. Price is seesawing with people taking profit but generally trending up slowly.

It's basically a clone of Safemoon, so be careful. It's worth a punt but 2 ETH is a lot to risk, IMO.

I've thrown a cheeky 500 in, so thanks for the tip and good luck :thumbs up:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/vethor-token

VeThor VTHO + VET

Not a bad punt!

VET has DHL and China involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Hi guys,

Don't want to detail the thread but also didn't want to start a new thread for such a noob question.

What wallet/app/site are you using to buy/sell your crypto? Completely new to it but would like to mess around with a small bit of cash.

Thank you for any trply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭antimatterx

If you're day trading **** coins, is it still CGT @ 33%, or are there other rules?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭antimatterx

JJayoo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Don't want to detail the thread but also didn't want to start a new thread for such a noob question.

What wallet/app/site are you using to buy/sell your crypto? Completely new to it but would like to mess around with a small bit of cash.

Thank you for any trply

I use Binance, with a hard wallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Stake VET in Atomic and you get 1.7% rewards in VTHO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Bearn BFI 357,740% in 3 days according to coin market cap
    From €0.17 to €632 in 3 days

Even more - well in less than a weak I checked the graph it went from 21c to 965 in 6 days.

WTF happened here? Plus how did we not see this lol

frag420 wrote: »
    What "app" is best for these type of coins?

Joined coin metro last week to transfer my Eth from Revolut, looking to experiment with some low cap coins now...

thanks

frAg

Trust Wallet and Pancake Swap for me but there are other options.

It's basically a clone of Safemoon, so be careful. It's worth a punt but 2 ETH is a lot to risk, IMO.

I've thrown a cheeky 500 in, so thanks for the tip and good luck :thumbs up:

TBF it looks ok - out 2 weeks 20k bag holders. Not seen how active their telegram is - that can be a good sign of something with or without legs etc

fletch wrote: »

Unfortunately not - out a month - only 3k bag holders - on a dip atm.

What are the tokenomics on this one?

76x is great - if octa keeps rising I may bag my first 1000x was 676x at ath. ATM 300ish or so.

I've seen 10,000x's happen but then it's like is there liquidity for you to bag the gains usually not enough.

How much did you have in it? The person who banks a 4x is the one who is far less likely to lose the whole bag when they tank - I watched 1 bnb turn to 8 drop to 4 back to 7 all in 2 hours did I sell no I wanted 10 - now it's 1 - lesson learned - maybe too early to say just yet lol

My advice would be if you stuck 1 in it and it hits 4 then take 2 out and let the rest ride - that however is hard if it's on a hot streak etc

I'll make a case for safemoon here.
    https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x2e291e1c9f85a86d0c58ae15621aac005a8b2ead

It's at a massive ath atm - added about 100k bag holders over the weekend, not at 560k - marketcap is just over 1BN atm.

Not exactly low marketcap but I think the BSC needs a big ticket win and Safemoon is front and centre.

I believe I read they are looking for offices in Ireland - what for - don't ask.

Where can it go from here - 5x definitely not without a few retraces but if we see Doge as an example of what can happen then I think 10x is a possibility but not in a week or month.

The number of tokens you got for 1BNB ($250 at the time) when they did their DX presale was 11T. That's now worth a mere....$28M or so now.

If you do look to buy - 10% token tax on buy in and selling and even if you move to another wallet.

Slippage try and go as low as possible 1 and on the tokens change the last digit to a 1 as that can help a lower slippage get through. :)

As ever just an opinion DYOR etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

Why is safemoon trading so much higher on bitmart?.

I had the same thought if doge can go nuts safemoon could do something similar.

Advertisement