Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low market cap gems 10-100x

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

woejus wrote: »
    that's a crazy curve. I can imagine FOMO is a major driver in India. $500 in at $3 now with stoploss.

Decent profit already now @ $3.80

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dougal0691

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Decent profit already now @ $3.80

was looking at exchange and dex tokens at the start of the year and liked the look of it but didn't bother buying any. $4.60 on coinstats at the minute.

EDIT. $5.00 by the time I finished writing the post

WRX happy Easter

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Previse looks interesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

you working together with a few boys in telegram or anything? we should set one up for boards.ie community..

Would be up for joining a telegram group to unearth new gems.

However, cant have dirka dirka posting 100 lines with no paragraphs in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

Telegram channel set up for anyone interested

t.me/hiddengemsIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

DerekC16 wrote: »
    Telegram channel set up for anyone interested

t.me/hiddengemsIRL

Thanks but think you need to enable everyone to chat. Looks like only you can respond for now

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

Unearthly wrote: »
    Thanks but think you need to enable everyone to chat. Looks like only you can respond for now

Doh. I'll sort that now.

New link gents t.me/hiddengemsIRLchat

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Jackben75

No limit on DOT or ETH max supply, can go to infinity......

We all learned the hard way about tokenomics when we first started to invest in crypto, we seen BTC at $1000 and ABC at $1 thinking it too would get to $1000 and we where early investors, so bought ABC not knowing it had 500 billion tokens.

Now that crypto is established and here to stay we have to re-evaluate tokenomics, ETH and DOT will both increase supply year on year, this is in both white papers, so those tokens that have “huge supply” compared to ETH & DOT, but max supply is fixed at 5-10 billion cannot be dismissed in the medium to long term, the rate crypto is growing 10 billion max total supply will not be seen as much in 5 years, Cardano is at 45B today and plenty of posters think it is a good investment.
    When I started I got burned by shīt coins from 2017-18, sold some at a lost , but the coins that had serious investors and a serious team behind them bounced back and are now in profit.
    So now as a amateur investor I stick to a simple plan, I can’t keep a eye on the price every minute of the day as I have other commitments, so I pick projects with serious backing and serious developers, yes I miss out on a lot profits from timing pump and dumps, but I sleep at night knowing I won’t be investing in a rug pull.

I learnt so much from the 2017-18 bull to bear market and now ROSE is my next pick, I’m convinced its going to be one that will hold value and come out of the eventual bear market well positioned to be in the top ten in the next few years.

https://wiki.polkadot.network/docs/en/learn-staking/#inflation
    https://ycharts.com/indicators/ethereum_suppl
    https://blockcast.cc/news/oasis-labs-song-xiaodong-defi-faces-bottlenecks-in-expansion-and-privacy-and-blockchain-needs-to-be-combined-with-privacy-computing/
    https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1741362/000174136220000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

Dreaming but good luck to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Straight Flush

Tardigrades Finance, a month-old project with a decent roadmap, might be a good bet. $TRDG

that's a crazy curve. I can imagine FOMO is a major driver in India. $500 in at $3 now with stoploss.

If you are still holding you have nearly doubled your investment in less than 24hrs

Well done on taking a punt

Yes lovely profit but just general rule is don't go chasing the pumps as most of them only last a few hours and you end up buying at the top.

Wrx is a freak though, long time since I've seen a coin over a billion market cap pump like that

another native token is SXP that has been nicely accumulating for a while ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

another native token is SXP that has been nicely accumulating for a while ;)

:)

NULS did a nice little run too, not sure there's much left.

YOYOW, DIA, AION, LSK, EON, LOOM and ONT all up between 20% and 50% in the last couple of weeks too.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Jackben75

Graham wrote: »
    :)

NULS did a nice little run too, not sure there's much left.

YOYOW, DIA, AION, LSK, EON, LOOM and ONT all up between 20% and 50% in the last couple of weeks too.

I was in Loom but bailed at .15c as a lot of the devs left and their somewhat recent twitter post outlining their updated roadmap had little direction. There are rumours that it is to be listed on coinbase so i think this is the reason for the price action, be vigilant on this one.

Jackben75 wrote: »
    I was in Loom but bailed at .15c as a lot of the devs left and their somewhat recent twitter post outlining their updated roadmap had little direction. There are rumours that it is to be listed on coinbase so i think this is the reason for the price action, be vigilant on this one.

Thanks. I'd generally only hold anything for a few weeks (some exceptions), coinbase listing would be nice though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

bosco12345 wrote: »
    Anyone come across $AIOZ. Direct Theta competitor. With the insane hype around it it done a 300x since the IDA launch yesterday. 0.15 to $5. Has pulled back a good bit since. Thread explaining it on Twitter,
    https://twitter.com/btc_charlie/status/1376622906181050369?s=20

This has scam written all over it.

are you guys pumping SXP since I mentioned it earlier?

If so, then thanks

Think I'd be a bit short of the market moving level :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Safemoon currently getting listed today, a lot of people saying they usually dump when they are listed, can someone explain to a newb like me why this happens? I would have thought a listing pumps a token

Safemoon currently getting listed today, a lot of people saying they usually dump when they are listed, can someone explain to a newb like me why this happens? I would have thought a listing pumps a token

It's a bit like that old phrase buy the rumour, sell the news.

The pump before the listing is the true pump of the listing and so the price at listing day has already factored in the new listing, and then people take profits on the day.

Sometimes though when it gets listed on a big exchange like Coinbase it can pump on the day but the dump usually happens a few hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

The format behind Safemoon is unlike other tokens though and a dump is extremely unlikely today.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭elbyrneo

Made some great gains over the long weekend with some excess cash I had, especially on BTT.

Am wondering though post the bank holiday and institutions trading again, will there be a bit of a correction and mini-dump?

Any one thinking same?

Might put in temporary stop limit losses, bout1.5% below prices late tonight. Buy back on the dip (if it happens) soon after....

elbyrneo wrote: »
    Made some great gains over the long weekend with some excess cash I had, especially on BTT.

Am wondering though post the bank holiday and institutions trading again, will there be a bit of a correction and mini-dump?

Any one thinking same?

Might put in temporary stop limit losses, bout1.5% below prices late tonight. Buy back on the dip (if it happens) soon after....

1.5% is very tight

I'd look at setting a stop loss at the value you would like to buy at if it dips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

If you are still holding you have nearly doubled your investment in less than 24hrs

Well done on taking a punt

$488 to $905, sold out about $450 so "free" magic beans. Possibly more to go as India is a big place!

It's clearly being pumped by all and sundry along with $WIN (WINk), that seems to have utility.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

$488 to $905, sold out about $450 so "free" magic beans. Possibly more to go as India is a big place!

It's clearly being pumped by all and sundry along with $WIN (WINk), that seems to have utility.

Made lovely gains on Win and Btt all Weekend but I'm still holding.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

Truckermal wrote: »
    Made lovely gains on Win and Btt all Weekend but I'm still holding.
    I'm the same, trying to decide to quit while I'm ahead or ride it out and see what happens, seems to be good gains across a lot of the smaller coins but when will it implode? Win, BTT, Hot, NKN, xrp, swipe all going good for at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

goose06 wrote: »
    I'm the same, trying to decide to quit while I'm ahead or ride it out and see what happens, seems to be good gains across a lot of the smaller coins but when will it implode? Win, BTT, Hot, NKN, xrp, swipe all going good for at the moment.

Cashed out my holo, which had gone 5x from the original 350e I put in 3wks ago, I'm staking it as usdc for a 10% return now, the way I see it that 10% on an amount that is 5x my original capital is the same as being able to earn 50%roi on the original capital. I'll probably end up sending that usdc across to the waves exchange to try earn a much higher return, but will wait till I've a reasonable lump sum of usdc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sammye333

you should be very happy today :)

I actually sold it last Sunday week :mad:
    This was my first coin I ever bought and was delighted with the 6k.
    it would be worth nearly 12k today.

Advertisement