Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

Hurrache wrote: »
    Like I said, it's rethoric, he's done little in reality, other than have his citizens pay tariffs.

Whatever he has or has not done the fact is the US is moving away from China. I hope the trend continues and I am more hopeful about that trend under Trump. If it works under Biden, then great.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

kanye has picked up 3 votes 0.19% of the ballot in Elliot county, Kentucky - go yeezy...

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Any exit polls for the senate elections yet? IMO the senate is more important than the Presidency for the Dems

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

first county results in. greene county illinois. trump wins but dropped 5 points since 2016.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

If Biden takes GA then good night, it's over! I haven't seen anything so far to favor one over the other. Fox polls favor Biden and CNN favor Trump. By midnight the fun will really get going.

Nah, that's a solid red for Trump.

I really can't see where Biden is going to get enough to even make this competitive tbh.

I would like to think it might be close, just for the drama and excitement. But I just think Trump is far too strong. At stage it's far more likely to be a big margin of victory for Trump. Certainly bigger than 4 years ago anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

froog wrote: »
    first county results in. greene county illinois. trump wins but dropped 5 points since 2016.

It’s only half counted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

eagle eye wrote: »
    Please quote the post where I said Biden hadn't a hope.
    I said and still maintain he is a poor candidate. He hasn't looked like he could have early stage dementia for a long time which was a big concern for me.
    He's a much better option than Trump though.

I wanted to just pick one or two but there's literally dozens. You said about 10 times that Trump is a much better candidate than Biden so you've flip flopped on that too, I haven't bothered snipping those ones.

https: // imgur.com/a/ T1eOnBg

You call people deluded for suggesting Biden can win.

"I predicted Brexit when nobody else did. I also predicted 2016 and Trump winning. Biden can't win."

"I'm only pointing out where it will go. It's Trump if you don't think that you're deluded".

etc etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Trump matching or exceeding 2016 in Indiana in every vote.

Very early days yet but very ominous for Biden as Trump had a blowout in 2016 and is now doing even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I've finished the wine.

The hell with it, gonna buy champagne if Biden wins tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,210 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I really can't see where Biden is going to get enough to even make this competitive tbh.

I would like to think it might be close, just for the drama and excitement. But I just think Trump is far too strong. At stage it's far more likely to be a big margin of victory for Trump. Certainly bigger than 4 years ago anyway.
    Biden isn't going to be competitive?!? Delusional...
    Even the most pro Trump accounts now realise he only has a slim chance of sneaking back in.
    Biden will get over 300 in EC is my prediction

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Very early days yet but very ominous for Biden as Trump had a blowout in 2016 and is now doing even better.

it's a solidly red state. you wouldn't expect much movement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Another re-reg for the ignore list.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,210 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I just read there was an exit poll done and a third of people said the economy was most important. Good for Donald.
    Is it though?

He was always going to perform well in his VP’s home state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Sky news went live to a reporter in a bar with loads of taps (jealous) in Pennsylvania and talked to a couple, the guy voted Biden (he works in frontline healthcare and wasn't happy with Trump) and she voted Trump for his tax related policies. She voted Trump 2016. The reporter asked how their relationship works in the current political climate but the guy said they were both middle of the road and don't love either candidate and would prefer someone they actually want to vote for. Heard to imagine boards people from either side settling down together!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

C'mon, the results are from tiny little places with a few thousand residents that are pure red. And at that, there's what, 3,4 results or so?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭cave_dweller

Trump will take Indiana and Kentucky for sure, but the numbers we are seeing on CNN are so early to be not even worth discussing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

If he lost there then he might as well concede. Pure Republican state

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Humberto Salazar

Forget the early red votes in red strongholds. Biden will win, and easily. Full yer boots at 2/5,as untempting as those odds are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

cnocbui wrote: »
    There is an election counting progress tracker here, if anyones interested:
    https://www.theage.com.au/world/north-america/us-election-2020-results-20201102-p56ars.html

That map has current can click down by county

This one has last time can click down

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/president

Indiana is the same

Smee_Again wrote: »
    He was always going to perform well in his VP’s home state.

I'm not talking about Trump vs Biden I'm talking about Trump 2020 vs Trump 2016 which is of course the only meaningful thing right now. Just so we're clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

vojiwox wrote: »

The bastion of truth will hardly lie, exaggerate or just make **** up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

A lot more women? It's the exact same as 2016. :confused:

The percentage ratio is the same, but there's likely millions more probably younger women which is definitely not good for Trump.

I'm not talking about Trump vs Biden I'm talking about Trump 2020 vs Trump 2016 which is of course the only meaningful thing right now. Just so we're clear.

Well then he’s down a few points on any CNN have shown but none are full counts so not very useful.

Hurrache wrote: »
    C'mon, the results are from tiny little places with a few thousand residents that are pure red. And at that, there's what, 3,4 results or so?

And yet some of those tiny places have amazing predictive power, like predicting every election since 100 years ago or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Interesting indicator from a suburban Anderson county in Kentucky. Trump won it in 2016 but Biden is ahead with 20% counted. Long way to go and probably early votes being counted but interesting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement