Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

If you want to watch CNN, don't use google it's barely a search engine anymore. Duckduckgo first hit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

vojiwox wrote: »

He's been talking ****e for years. Why would you believe his guff tonight of all nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

The early counts are likely mail in votes which are probably more democrat leaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

The percentage ratio is the same, but there's likely millions more probably younger women which is definitely not good for Trump.

Then there has to be just as many more males. It's the percentage that counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

And yet some of those tiny places have amazing predictive power, like predicting every election since 100 years ago or something like that.

Not when they're always red/blue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

The White vote is down 6% on 2016. That's bad for Trump.

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1323768699397033986

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Interesting indicator from a suburban Anderson county in Kentucky. Trump won it in 2016 but Biden is ahead with 20% counted. Long way to go and probably early votes being counted but interesting.

Likely mail in votes. Too soon to see a pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭Cody montana

KENTUCKY

Trump: 39% - 57,942
    Biden: 58% - 77,208

Reporting: 6%

Huh?

Hurrache wrote: »
    Not when they're always red/blue.

I didn't know the president of the US was always red or always blue for the past 100 years.

THEY PREDICTED THE WINNER, IE. BLUE OR RED.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Dante7 wrote: »
    The White vote is down 6% on 2016. That's bad for Trump.

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1323768699397033986

Probably more accurate to say the non-white vote has surged given the increase in the overall vote.

Actual white voters could be higher than 2016.

Semantics and bad for Trump either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

KENTUCKY

Huh?

Mail in and early voting getting counted first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭endainoz

Going to stick with Al Jazeera, reasonably balanced coverage. The author of a book called keys to the white house is on it, has a system that has predicted the correct outcome of the US election since 1984. He's predicted a Biden win for what it's worth.

KENTUCKY

Huh?

???..
    CNN just had a graphic there a few minutes ago saying trump was on around 70% in kentucky..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

gmisk wrote: »
    Biden isn't going to be competitive?!? Delusional...
    Even the most pro Trump accounts now realise he only has a slim chance of sneaking back in.
    Biden will get over 300 in EC is my prediction

Yeah, seriously hand on heart I don't think Biden has much of a chance.

Of course it's very difficult to be completely precise or scientific with these things, but there are just far too many signs pointing towards a Trump win. And a big win too.

I think many people are going to be blown away by just how convincingly Trump takes this. The media and the polls have thrown millions of people's perception completely off, and they don't actually recognise what's happening on the ground in many of these states.

I have some friends over there, and they can't believe the numbers of people showing support for Trump. They say you have to be there to actually see the sheer scale of support. They say the numbers are even bigger than 2016.

I think we're going to see something very special over the next few days.

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Probably more accurate to say the non-white vote has surged given the increase in the overall vote.

Actual white voters could be higher than 2016.

Semantics and for Trump either way.

yeah I saw CNN creaming themselves over that talking about how all the white racists wouldn't be voting when Hispanics mother****ing LOVE Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭dublin49

sorry havent read thru thread,has Bidens gaff today introducing his dead son Beau been discussed,looked like a complete meltdown

• Registered Users Posts: 23,547 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

KENTUCKY

Huh?

Mail in votes i'd imagine. That state is deep red and will be Trump.

I didn't know the president of the US was always red or always blue for the past 100 years.

THEY PREDICTED THE WINNER, IE. BLUE OR RED.

Not the ones for which the results have come in for, which is what triggered this discussion,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

KENTUCKY

Huh?

Votes are tallied by area/district not as a whole, so if they begin in a blue area they'll give that indication. No idea if that is the case here but it happened so many times like that in 2016. Obv you'd expect not much blue in Kentucky

edit: like other poster mentioned, perhaps it's mail in ballots

• Registered Users Posts: 13,566 ✭✭✭✭briany

Had the pandemic not happened, it would have been a cakewalk. Unfortunately too many americans dead and too many out of work.

Had Trump's shambolic leadership in the pandemic not happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,211 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Yeah, seriously hand on heart I don't think Biden has much of a chance.

Of course it's very difficult to be completely precise or scientific with these things, but there are just far too many signs pointing towards a Trump win. And a big win too.

I think many people are going to be blown away by just how convincingly Trump takes this. The media and the polls have thrown millions of people's perception completely off, and they don't actually recognise what's happening on the ground in many of these states.

I have some friends over there, and they can't believe the numbers of people showing support for Trump. They say you have to be there to actually see the sheer scale of support. They say the numbers are even bigger than 2016.

I think we're going to see something very special over the next few days.
    Show me these signs?
    Don't say the rallies.
    Entirely irresponsible and I think the majority of Americans will think the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭Cody montana

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Mail in and early voting getting counted first.

Will that be the same for every state?

but there are just far too many signs pointing towards a Trump win.

Go on...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

dublin49 wrote: »
    sorry havent read thru thread,has Bidens gaff today introducing his dead son Beau been discussed,looked like a complete meltdown

How could you read the thread? You only registered less than an hour ago.:pac:

I normally just browse boards on my phone, but the browser is useful to see the new accounts with tiny post counts. Who knew?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

biden ahead in kentucky after 8% votes counted.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭haskellgeek

Don't know where you guys are getting your kentucy stuff from but for me atm

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I normally just browse boards on my phone, but the browser is useful to see the new accounts with tiny post counts. Who knew?

Twas fully expected tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,547 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Biden leading in Kentucky. lol (I know but it's still funny)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Will that be the same for every state?

Not necessarily, from what I heard there will be states where these things will cause Biden to be miles ahead where Trump will catch up and vice versa.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement