Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

Lawlesz wrote: »
    Where are we all watching this? Sky/CNN/BBC/Al Jazeera? What will have the least amount of bias? :pac:

Am watching fox at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭omega man

60% see climate change as an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Hurrache wrote: »
    The exit poll results based on the various topics are not good for Trump anyway, topics being the environment, federal government, Obama care, Roe Vs Wade don't reflect his stance.

The voter issues in the Fox News exit polls look better for Biden while the CNN exit poll looks better for Trump. The world is upside down. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The voter issues in the Fox News exit polls look better for Biden while the CNN exit poll looks better for Trump. The world is upside down. :pac:

The Fox News exit poll data is fairly terrible for Trump. The conspiracy theorist would think they are trying to get the Republicans out to vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,546 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

It's not a CNN poll though, Fox already went through the same results before CNN.

I'm just saying the results are bizarre.

Something for everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Always reassuring to witness a new account spring up like a mushroom (and disappear as quickly) with cold hard facts.

So you disagree that millions of Americans will be voting for Trump because of his great work on the economy?

I'm not asking how YOU think he has done on the economy. Just to be clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Feckin regularity of ads on American TV are a pain in the ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,749 ✭✭✭endainoz

Says the man who said there's zero chance Biden wins a few months back because he's too old and Trump would walk it.

You flip and flop depending on what the trends say placing your assertiveness on others, not a good look.

Funny hearing that from a new account

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

omega man wrote: »
    Wasn’t there something like 100m mail in votes?

102m early mail in votes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭omega man

Are mail in ballots not factored in exit polls?

• Advertisement

I'm just saying the results are bizarre.

Something for everyone.

They do tend to be contrary to Trump's views on each topic all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yeh feels like CNN are trying to bat away these polls because they hint at a very close race.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Watching cnn and sky news.

Good idea taking the next few days off.

I am not really a Trump fan but I do like his stance on China. But I am not sure if Biden would be better and link up with Europe. I do think a Trump win would be more entertaining but a Biden win probably the better for the world as a whole. Either way, I am excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,661 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Says the man who said there's zero chance Biden wins a few months back because he's too old and Trump would walk it.
    Please quote the post where I said Biden hadn't a hope.
    I said and still maintain he is a poor candidate. He hasn't looked like he could have early stage dementia for a long time which was a big concern for me.
    He's a much better option than Trump though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,724 ✭✭✭✭listermint

So 58% of people are not better off than they were 4 years ago.

That's not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

The exit polls in 2016 looked like game over for Trump to the point he and his campaign commented that "it's not looking good, whatever happens happens".

Wouldn't pay much attention to them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1323752032000450570

Fox News polls looking way more favourable towards Biden.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Lawlesz wrote: »
    Where are we all watching this? Sky/CNN/BBC/Al Jazeera? What will have the least amount of bias? :pac:

The young turks youtube channel. They're live streaming.

Best chance of watching grown adults losing mind all over again like 2016. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭wonga77

Odds on Trump dropping on the exchanges, gone below 3 on betfair for the first time in a while

• Advertisement

It's the same poll isn't it? You can see the questions and results in this thread
    https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1323752032000450570?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I'm flicking on CNN every once in a while, it's OK until Van Jones opens his mouth with hysteria.

Tippex wrote: »
    102m early mail in votes

About two thirds were mail-in with one third early in-person voting.

Qiaonasen wrote: »
    I am not really a Trump fan but I do like his stance on China.

Which stance in particular, off shoring your bank accounts to it, or piling on high praise to it's leaders?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

The exit polls in 2016 looked like game over for Trump to the point he and his campaign commented that "it's not looking good, whatever happens happens".

Wouldn't pay much attention to them

Yeah, I don’t know how anyone still believes in the accuracy of polls after Brexit and 2016.

I'm flicking on CNN every once in a while, it's OK until Van Jones opens his mouth with hysteria.

CNN actual voting analysis is good. The talking heads though are a pain in the neck like on other channels.

The young turks youtube channel. They're live streaming.

Best chance of watching grown adults losing mind all over again like 2016. :D

Seen this posted earlier as well by another poster where ye all getting your script from?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,546 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

First states closing, have a good night!

b0ccb52bbb552f642a14e203bc2660cd.gif

Which stance in particular, off shoring your bank accounts to it, or piling on high praise to it's leaders?

The trade war. I think China has been unfair on trade and are lying cheating and deceiving the whole western world for decades and it's time to stop it. They are a systemic threat to our way of life. You can be sure they are wanting a Biden win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,969 ✭✭✭threeball

2 years of constant campaigning and they only give voters till 7pm to vote on a week day. Everything about the American system is ridiculous.

It looks bad for Trump at the moment from the questions about who voted and why.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement