Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,851 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

namloc1980 wrote:
    CNN actual voting analysis is good. The talking heads though are a pain in the neck like on other channels.

I'm not tuning in until midnight. The results will be flowing then and there's be less time for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,731 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Fox news used the term liberati...... I'm done with them....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Yeah, I don’t know how anyone still believes in the accuracy of polls after Brexit and 2016.

In the US they were never really used as an estimate to results.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Looking bad for trump.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Personally? Sweet f*ck all. Did everything in his power to squander an economic upturn.

That's your opinion. (which is wrong btw - but that's not important)

You don't think millions of Americans are voting Trump for the Economy? Even if you think they might be misguided in doing so?

• Advertisement

Qiaonasen wrote: »
    The trade war. I think China has been unfair on trade and are lying cheating and deceiving the whole western world for decades and it's time to stop it. They are a systemic threat to our way of life. You can be sure they are wanting a Biden win.

Trump is adding tariffs to Chinese goods. Americans pay those tariffs, not the Chinese.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,467 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

listermint wrote: »
    So 58% of people are not better off than they were 4 years ago.

That's not good.

Or 79% feel their financial position is the same or better off if you want to look at it that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Biden's internal polling showing strong numbers in the battleground States. If Biden gets Georgia in an hours time it is game over.

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1323760633876221952

• Registered Users Posts: 13,582 ✭✭✭✭briany

Sky News has Omarosa as a pundit. Good get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

• Advertisement

The trade war. I think China has been unfair on trade and are lying cheating and deceiving the whole western world for decades and it's time to stop it. They are a systemic threat to our way of life. You can be sure they are wanting a Biden win.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54625422

• Registered Users Posts: 19,397 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Looking bad for trump.

Yea a lot more women, non white voters and college educated voters turning out it seems- surely not a good omen for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

Hurrache wrote: »
    Trump is adding tariffs to Chinese goods. Americans pay those tariffs, not the Chinese.

It's killing the Chinese as well. I don't care either way. But a Trump win would make me happy for his hawkish stance on China. Having said that maybe Biden would be able to unite Europe against them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

briany wrote: »
    Sky News has Omarosa as a pundit. Good get.

Sarcasm I hope. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Lots of shops and businesses have started to board up their windows for fear of the Far-left violence and destruction we saw over the last few months. Terrible what the left have become, If Biden wins the right will just get on with their lives but if Trump wins we will see blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭cave_dweller

If Biden takes GA then good night, it's over! I haven't seen anything so far to favor one over the other. Fox polls favor Biden and CNN favor Trump. By midnight the fun will really get going.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

That independent group of voters going to be absolutely crucial. (28%)

DubInMeath wrote: »

This is meaningless. What he does personally does with his money I don't care. Fact is his China stance is causing major headaches in Beijing and that is only a good thing. Also, how can he even hold a Bank account in China? I am pretty sure you have to be a resident.

road_high wrote: »
    Yea a lot more women, non white voters and college educated voters turning out it seems- surely not a good omen for him?

A lot more women? It's the exact same as 2016. :confused:

It's killing the Chinese as well. I don't care either way. But a Trump win would make me happy for his hawkish stance on China. Having said that maybe Biden would be able to unite Europe against them also.

But this is the thing, he doesn't have a hawkish stance on China, it's rethoric and a misunderstanding of international trade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

cnocbui wrote: »
    There is an election counting progress tracker here, if anyones interested:
    https://www.theage.com.au/world/north-america/us-election-2020-results-20201102-p56ars.html

That map is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Tippex

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1323752032000450570

Fox News polls looking way more favourable towards Biden.

Those are different to cnn mostly some are the same unless cnn havent gone through them yet

Hurrache wrote: »
    But this is the thing, he doesn't have a hawkish stance on China, it's rethoric and a misunderstanding of international trade.

He was mulling an entry ban to the United States for CPC officials only a few weeks ago. Someone in his administration is tackling China and I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭Cody montana

road_high wrote: »

Yes, saw the same.
    But it’s early.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

CNN sounding a lot more optimistic now.

He was mulling an entry ban to the United States for CPC officials only a few weeks ago. Someone in his administration is tackling China and I like it.

Like I said, it's rethoric, he's done little in reality, other than have his citizens pay tariffs.

Or 79% feel their financial position is the same or better off if you want to look at it that way.

Or by that logic 100% has said that their financial situation is not in the total ****ter lol

This is meaningless. What he does personally does with his money I don't care. Fact is his China stance is causing major headaches in Beijing and that is only a good thing. Also, how can he even hold a Bank account in China? I am pretty sure you have to be a resident.

That's a bit hypocritical isn't it, you want him because he would be tough on China but you don't mind him having a bank account and paying more tax there than in the U.S. ?

Anyone else think John King has a nice, relaxing voice? Really, I could go to sleep to it - he should release it as a CD:

"so we have Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin - all these rustbelt states, can Trump get them? In 2016 blah blah blah North Carolina, South Carolina then we get to Nebraska, and all the way over here to Pennsylvania, these are the crucial states both will have to pick up".... and just on and on and on...

• Advertisement

Lol Election night in America on CNN is brought to you by Borat Subsequent Movie Film.

You cannot make up the trolling from Baron Cohen and Amazon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement