Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Trump supporters drive alongside and in front of Biden bus.

Hardly Mad max type stuff. Running a bus off the road? Come on

Don you dispute cars in the Biden group getting damaged?

That is some reall dumb ****, including Trump tweeting about it of course.

But I'd just like to point out that it took just one report from unnamed sources, nobody on the record to take that at face value.

There are multiple reports from various sources

• Registered Users Posts: 32,292 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Thats it, Florida locked down, potential win in PA,

Path to victory is under 290 , PA or a rust belt state with NV, NC, AZ and possibly NH as the kickers.
    What are you basing this all on?
    PA biden up between 5-7 on all recent polls.
    NV biden up 6-9 on recent polls.

I don't see Trump scraping home this time...in fact more likely to go the way of him losing pretty soundly.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,495 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

duploelabs wrote: »
    There are multiple reports from various sources

Maybe the various sources got lost in the mail to Jimmy's house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Graham wrote: »
    It's odd what some people have come to see as acceptable behaviour after just 4 years.

Driving on the road is acceptable yes. I see no issue.

Iv seen worse with gaa teams homecoming after a county final.

I'm sorry but I'm not subscribing to the outrage when I dint see any.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

gmisk wrote: »
    Based on what?
    The trafalgar group polls and no one else?

You can actually feel the fear dripping off this post...

You guys don't like Trafalgar! I wonder why that is? :pac:

It feels just like 2016 all over again... like Groundhog day. Not long to go now guys! ;)

It feels just like 2016 all over again... like Groundhog day. Not long to go now guys! ;)

You're familiar with the term Cognitive Bias?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Iv seen worse with gaa teams homecoming after a county final.

I'm sorry but I'm not subscribing to the outrage when I dint see any.

You didn't see the pick up truck with Trump signs all over it bumping the white car into the next lane?? Look again:

https://twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/1322581981448884224

• Registered Users Posts: 32,292 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Fear? Lol
    Literally the one pollster giving Drumpf a chance of winning. It is not a reliable pollster imo. The failed miserably in 2018

Thankfully not long to go is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Trump supporters drive alongside and in front of Biden bus.

Hardly Mad max type stuff. Running a bus off the road? Come on

Did you not watch the footage or see the SUV damage?

car.jpg

This is not lawful behavior.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

astrofool wrote: »
    Maybe the various sources got lost in the mail to Jimmy's house?

There are multiple articles, the ones I saw cited a Texas Tribune report, what other one's are referring to?

duploelabs wrote: »
    Ah the false equivalent parallel drawn by the trumpets, still bitter the laptop story was a dead duck

Who or what are the Trumpets?

That is some reall dumb ****, including Trump tweeting about it of course.

But I'd just like to point out that it took just one report from unnamed sources, nobody on the record to take that at face value.

???

Yeah nobody except the congressional candidates on that bus and the people who called it in to 911.

Cop on now.

You didn't see the pick up truck with Trump signs all over it bumping the white car into the next lane?? Look again:

https://twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/1322581981448884224

A road traffic incident due to negligence. Both parties should have pulled over to swap insurance details. The guy in the truck left his lane no doubt. Not watching where he is going. Totally at fault.
    The truck looks shiny and expensive. Why would someone purposely damage it?
    And the police saying they couldn't do anything is because it's not illegal to drive in convoy. Happens every weekend in the autumn here after gaa county finals.

But I don't see what this has to do with "running the Biden bus off the road" ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Even if you managed to ignore a vehicle being sideswiped, you think this is somehow acceptable.

It's this kind of behaviour that perfectly illustrates why any alternative president is a better option.

If you look closely, the pickup is actually in the lane... it's the white car that actually attempts to enter into their lane.

Lesson: Don't try to bully your way into someone else's lane - especially if you're in a car and they're in a huge pick up! :pac:

Nothing story... happens each and every day on the freeway.

I don't know where you live but I can't remember the last time the Green Party attempted to run a FF vehicle off the road.

Even if you managed to ignore a vehicle being sideswiped, you think this is somehow acceptable.

It's this kind of behaviour that perfectly illustrates why any alternative president is a better option.

That wasn't in the first video. Iv since seen the swiping incident and gave my opinion just above your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

"You didn't see the pick up truck with Trump signs all over it bumping the white car into the next lane??"

If you stop the video at .05 you can clearly see that the black truck was driving in his own lane and the white car crosses the line and comes into his lane and bumped him first.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I don't know where you live but I can't remember the last time the Green Party attempted to run a FF vehicle off the road.

1) nobody is trying to run anybody off the road there,

2) The Green Party are trying to run all cars off the road :pac:

• Advertisement

If you look closely, the pickup is actually in the lane... it's the white car that actually attempts to enter into their lane.

Lesson: Don't try to bully your way into someone else's lane - especially if you're in a car and they're in a huge pick up! :pac:

They were already making the lane change before tuck tried to cut them off. If a car merges ahead of your vehicle it has the right of way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Yep this is my opinion too, there is a video from an other angle, and the black jeep is in the lane and the bus moves into the lane and the white SUV (?) tries to move with the bus and the black jeep increases speed to make sure it cannot and then drives at the white SUV(?) to push it out of the lane.

I've probably named those vehicles incorrectly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Overheal wrote: »
    ???

Yeah nobody except the congressional candidates on that bus and the people who called it in to 911.

Cop on now.

Cop on yourself and read.

My point was that a single unnamed source was the basis of what you said i.e. that the FBI has opened an investigation. Because you usually require much more to accept something is true.

I had assumed you or others haven't accepted Hunter Biden has been under investigation for money laundering, which has the same level of sourcing.

If there's a positive to come out of that video, it's the fact that even more previous Trump voters are going to be looking at the alternatives. Any alternatives.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭hometruths

It's odd what some people have come to see as acceptable behaviour after just 4 years.

Totally agree that after only 4 years, Trump is the root cause of some utterly mad behaviour on both sides.

I shudder to think what he might cause after 8 years.

I was listening to a guy on CNN saying he had to cut friends out of his life as they were for Trump rather than Biden, which I thought was a bit extreme.

Would/have any of the strongly pro Biden/anti Trump posters on here cut friends from their life because of their views on Trump?

Overheal wrote: »
    They were already making the lane change before tuck tried to cut them off. If a car merges ahead of your vehicle it has the right of way.

Pause the video at 5 seconds... most of the lane is occupied by the pick up truck, this is before any collision takes place.

The white car then attempts to enter their lane, and only then does the collision occur.

Non story... white car gets a lesson. Don't try to bully someone out of their lane (especially in a smaller vehicle). Reckless driving from the white car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Cop on yourself and read.

My point was that a single unnamed source was the basis of what you said i.e. that the FBI has opened an investigation. Because you usually require much more to accept something is true.

I had assumed you or others haven't accepted Hunter Biden has been under investigation for money laundering, which has the same level of sourcing.

But they have opened an investigation.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/10/31/biden-trump-texas-bus/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

so the white car is trying to force its way in behind the bus. Im prepared to believe this is just ignorant driving rather than intentionally trying to oppose the pickups presence but this is definitely the white SUV's fault.

• Advertisement

so the white car is trying to force its way in behind the bus. Im prepared to believe this is just ignorant driving rather than intentionally trying to oppose the pickups presence but this is definitely the white SUV's fault.

The actions of the truck don’t indicate defensive driving either. They intentionally shoved the SUV back into the middle lane.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement