Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,316 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

• Registered Users Posts: 82,151 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You can't talk your way into being in the wrong, when you weren't in the wrong... lol

You absolutely can, actually. But in this case he clearly drove the SUV into the middle lane and then bragged about doing so on social media, indicating to prosecutors that his motives for doing so were violent.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,572 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Overheal wrote: »
    "That was me slamming that ****er.... hell yea"

Elvggk4WoAAGZPc?format=jpg&name=large

Certainly seems to have talked his way into reckless driving, endangerment, assault and battery charges.

This the type that Trump attracts. They are brainwashed by a cult of personality.

This also means they won't take losing well. Sadly the way Trump has riled his base is going to carry consequences maybe on the night of the election but I think you'll see horrific incidents in the days after by complete gun totting lunatics who won't take losing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,214 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

gmisk wrote: »
    Stale wine....lol
    So true!

The #IMPOTUS has already retweeted the story about the thugs in Texas (without commentary)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

hynesie08 wrote: »
    He's literally admitting to it, you can't be that ignorant.....

"That was me slamming that fcker"

That's not admitting fault... just acknowledging he slammed into them. They both slammed into each other.

But the video proves who caused the collision. Clear as day!
    You absolutely can, actually. But in this case he clearly drove the SUV into the middle lane and then bragged about doing so on social media, indicating to prosecutors that his motives for doing so were violent.

He bragged about being in a collision.

He never bragged about causing it.

The video proves the white car caused the crash. The pick up was already in the lane...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

The pick up stayed in lane. The White Car thought it was bigger than it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

If anything this just solidifies the legendary status of many in the Trump base... they are patriots and show their support for their president. It really was a great scene, to see the Biden bus surrounded... where are all the Biden groupies? :)

What age are you? 14?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,259 ✭✭✭Cody montana

BREAKING: Texas Supreme Court has DENIED Republicans’ request to toss out 100,000+ votes cast in drive-through lanes in Harris County.

Democracy wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,316 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

BREAKING: Texas Supreme Court has DENIED Republicans’ request to toss out 100,000+ votes cast in drive-through lanes in Harris County.

Democracy wins.
    Great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Democracy wins.

Disgusting that they even tried this

• Advertisement

Democracy wins.

Eh, that was last week. It's going up to federal appeals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,259 ✭✭✭Cody montana

gmisk wrote: »
    Great news!

Dictatorships try to pull these stunts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,735 ✭✭✭hynesie08

It's some coincidence that a lad with a history of ramming Biden supporters with his truck and who offered to "serve them a 35 in tyres" was involved in an incident where a Biden supporter was rammed with a truck.......... Probably wasn't his fault though.....

It's some coincidence that a lad with a history of ramming Biden supporters with his truck and who offered to "serve them a 35 in tyres" was involved in an incident where a Biden supporter was rammed with a truck.......... Probably wasn't his fault though.....

what really :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

He equipped his truck with a giant magnet that pulled the staffers car into his lane......
    :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Looks like it was filed with the State and Federal courts.
    A legal cloud hanging over nearly 127,000 votes already cast in Harris County was at least temporarily lifted Sunday when the Texas Supreme Court rejected a request by several conservative Republican activists and candidates to preemptively throw out early balloting from drive-thru polling sites in the state's most populous, and largely Democratic, county.

The all-Republican court denied the request without an order or opinion, as justices did last month in a similar lawsuit brought by some of the same plaintiffs.

The Republicans plaintiffs, however, are pursuing a similar lawsuit in federal court
    https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11/01/texas-drive-thru-votes-harris-county/

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭hometruths

What’s his history? I missed that.

Seems like they had 2 cases. https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11/01/texas-drive-thru-votes-harris-county/

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1322946677062316032?s=19

Off his face. But that's okay, he's not Hunter.

• Advertisement

Graham wrote: »
    Looks like it was filed with the State and Federal courts.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/11/01/texas-drive-thru-votes-harris-county/

"The Republicans plaintiffs, however, are pursuing a similar lawsuit in federal court, hoping to get the votes thrown out by arguing that drive-thru voting violates the U.S. constitution. "

I must have missed that proviso: Congress shall make no law letting vehicles (Invention TBD late 1800s) be used to vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

If filing cases that challenge voting methods / restrictions is signs of a dictatorship for some then it's understandable why they're so on edge. Surely they know that their is lawfare going on by both sides and that both parties are going to use the law to maximum effect to inflate their vote or deflate their opponents.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,753 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

extra gravy do not post in this thread again

Edit: Lifted following discussion

Holy ****. I can see beyond any doubt why the FBI is getting involved now.

Can you give me a summary, I’m getting an access denied error message on that page (and all the others)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,572 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1322946677062316032?s=19

Off his face. But that's okay, he's not Hunter.

Hunter Biden Don Jr likes the good stuff.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1322950135094026241

schmittel wrote: »
    Can you give me a summary, I’m getting an access denied error message on that page (and all the others)

He drove his truck into a blm protest....

schmittel wrote: »

SAN ANTONIO — New video from a Saturday protest showing a driver going through a pack of protesters marching in a downtown road was widely circulated on social media over the weekend.

City Councilman Roberto Trevino remarked that the video depicted actions of "violence and animosity against Black" and other people of color in the community.

"That was not what we thought was about to happen," said activist Camille Wright, who was among the demonstrators marching as part of a campaign to divest from law enforcement. "Intimidation, sure. Drive out of the crowd, maybe swerve around. Definitely didn't think that he was going to plow through."

Wright said demonstrators were in the street, briefly crossing a street near the driver of a truck, who identified himself to KENS 5 on Monday as Eliazar Cisneros.

"We tend to like to occupy the street," Wright explained. "Part of protesting, we're trying to distract your everyday downtown type of deal. We're not destroying anything or doing anything too crazy. If you're having lunch downtown, you're gonna be shaken up for the seconds that we are passing by. And that's all we meant to do, is to pass by."

Video of the demonstration shows the moment Cisneros came driving down the street. In a video sent in by a KENS 5 Eyewitness, screams can be heard as Cisneros drives slowly into the crowd. Cisneros is heard telling the protesters to get out of the street, using an expletive at one point. The demonstrators responded in kind, telling Cisneros to move his truck out of the street.

Reached via phone Monday, Cisneros told KENS 5 he did not intend to injure anyone.

"I didn't want to hurt anybody," Cisneros said. "You know, get off the street, get on the sidewalk and protest whatever you are protesting on the sidewalk. Stay safe."

Though, demonstrators overwhelmingly took to Twitter describing how they felt Cisneros had attempted to hit protesters with his vehicle.

https://twitter.com/ZendyWalkWithMe/status/1304956081446285317?s=20

https://twitter.com/gnatatat/status/1304951130942836736?s=20

https://twitter.com/gnatatat/status/1304953022762618892?s=20

https://twitter.com/gnatatat/status/1304954065168855052?s=20

Wright said no matter Cisneros' mindset, the crowd was in fear. Wright noted that Cisneros and other members of This is Texas Freedom Force have shown up to their demonstrations armed with weapons. Cisneros said as much, telling KENS 5 he has been to other demonstrations as an opposing viewpoint, even bringing a long gun with him to the demonstrations.

But Cisneros said he wasn't looking for the demonstrators on Saturday. Instead, he said he was driving aimlessly, "waving my flags and showing support for my president." While online court records show Cisneros was charged late last year for driving while intoxicated with a breath alcohol content of 0.15 or greater, he said the pending charges have not subjected his driver's license to any conditions that would prevent him from driving aimlessly downtown. Additionally, he said he does not have a license to carry a firearm, noting that the law does not require a license to openly carry a long gun.

Wright said it's not the first bad encounter she and others have had while peacefully demonstrating.

"A lot of my fear -- I will speak for myself, I won't speak for everybody out there -- doesn't come from just people in uniform," Wright said. "Not SAPD, not Bexar County, but those who support them and are out here fighting that fight and are so pro-police that are willing to harm someone."

Trevino said the incident highlights the need to educate and bring awareness to the Black Lives Matter movement.

https://twitter.com/Trevino_D1/status/1305236768447516673?s=20

https://twitter.com/Trevino_D1/status/1305236770741772289?s=20

San Antonio police said they have not received any reports about the incident but are encouraging those who were there to file a report. The agency also said the incident is under review by the Traffic Investigation Division.

"We don't have any hopes at all," Wright said "I mean, we're out here fighting for police accountability. We don't expect (police) to hold him accountable either. So we don't expect anything."

Though, Wright said ultimately, pursuing criminal action against Cisneros would take away energy from the goal of calling on council members to reallocate some of the $487 million proposed to go to the San Antonio Police Department. Wright said at the root of it, the group of demonstrators participating in the #10DaysToDefund movement believe the department is over-funded and is calling for some of the funds to be diverted to other under-served areas of the community. She encouraged those who are confused about their message or goals to start a civil dialogue.

The budget is slated to be voted on Thursday.

While Wright said she's not counting on funds to be diverted, she and others will continue to work toward that objective.

"We are building a better community for forever," Wright said. "Not for the next fiscal year."

---

Elvggk4WoAAGZPc?format=jpg&name=large

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Folks, at this stage you're wasting your time regarding the Trump supporters and the Texas incident.

Let them have their fun cause they've only got about 48 hours more of it. The American electorate are about to smack them straight in the mouth and volley Trump out of the White House.

The gap is widening in the midwest and stable in the rust belt. Trump may sneak Florida but it's a basket case. WI, PA, NH and NV all looking really good for Biden at the moment.

• Advertisement

He drove his truck into a blm protest....

Is there any other non spammy news site source? Not saying he didn’t do it, just keen to read the story from a credible source.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement