Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

vojiwox wrote: »

Yep, clear as day... seen this clip earlier on youtube.

White car obviously in the wrong here. Pick up truck was already in the lane, white car tried to bully their way into their lane.

Biden groupies are really clutching at straws now... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Overheal wrote: »
    The actions of the truck don’t indicate defensive driving either. They intentionally shoved the SUV back into the middle lane.

that they did, however the truck never left the lane, the driving is indeed aggressive but the white SUV caused the issue and its owner is now playing the victim card.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭hometruths

vojiwox wrote: »

That shows a completely different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,170 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Interesting to read that the Texas GOP chairman is Allen West. I guess they ran him out of Florida. He certainly gets around. https://eu.caller.com/story/news/2020/07/21/heres-what-you-need-know-allen-west/5479819002/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

The actions of the truck don’t indicate defensive driving either. They intentionally shoved the SUV back into the middle lane.

Seems to be some confusion then as others are saying that Trump Trucks tried to run Biden bus off the road yet all of the talk and argument is of one truck colliding with a car or SUV.

My point being when did the trucks try run the bus off the road? Isn't this what the whole hullabaloo is about?

Edit : After seeing the video from the behind angle it's a totally different story. The "victim " tried to bully their way in. Own fault

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Are you purposefully ignoring my point?

The proof of that is 'a law enforcement official confirmed'. i.e. an unnamed source. That's what I said.
    (And all these people who can't read are telling me that because there are multiple news outlets sourcing this one report that that means there are multiple reports / sources.)

I said it has the same level of sourcing as something I assume most have dismissed: that there is an active money laundering investigation into Hunter Biden, 'a justice official confirmed'.

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/tony-bobulinksi-i-have-now-put-myself-in-huge-risk-for-the-sake-of-the-american-people

Pfft. Not verified.

Why would FBI get involved in this anyway? Surely this a local traffic cop matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,052 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Seems to be some confusion then as others are saying that Trump Trucks tried to run Biden bus off the road yet all of the talk and argument is of one truck colliding with a car or SUV.

My point being when did the trucks try run the bus off the road? Isn't this what the whole hullabaloo is about?

Edit : After seeing the video from the behind angle it's a totally different story. The "victim " tried to bully their way in. Own fault

The facts here are the Trump train was waiting along the side of I35 and re-entered traffic when it saw the Biden caravan, then it proceeded to harass and intimidate the caravan, rising to vehicular collisions and 911 calls.

I’m sure there’s a wonderful semantic argument about whether the bus itself was run off the road or if that was the ultimate intent of this armed group, but the fact remains the behavior was unlawful and abnormal. I suspect the FBI will be investigating the coordination and motives through social media etc. to determine how far they were willing to take this incident. So far it seems like reckless driving and assault charges.

schmittel wrote: »
    That shows a completely different story.

This is what I say to myself on a daily basis, when I switch off the biased mainstream media, and actually do some digging of my own... ;)

Most people believe the first narrative they are given on something... which is why biased media organisations are so effective at disinformation and brainwashing of the masses.

• Advertisement

Why would FBI get involved in this anyway? Surely this a local traffic cop matter?

It’s a national campaign and the coordination for the attack may have crossed state lines. Local police don’t have the resources to investigate the social media here to see what the Trump train conspired to do here. The goal was to run the bus out of Texas, that’s been made very loud and clear by the group, by definition that’s across state lines. The actions also disrupted the planned rallies of a national campaign, which is not ignorable. Altogether making it a federal matter.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

It's like Trump supporters are seeking out whole new ways to repel voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

The facts here are the Trump train was waiting along the side of I35 and re-entered traffic when it saw the Biden caravan, then it proceeded to harass and intimidate the caravan, rising to vehicular collisions and 911 calls.

I’m sure there’s a wonderful semantic argument about whether the bus itself was run off the road or if that was the ultimate intent of this armed group, but the fact remains the behavior was unlawful and abnormal. I suspect the FBI will be investigating the coordination and motives through social media etc. to determine how far they were willing to take this incident. So far it seems like reckless driving and assault charges.

They tried to run the bus off the road
    they tried to run a car off the road
    the driver of the truck wasn't driving defensively so is somehow at fault
    they were waiting at the side of the i35 to harass and intimidate and caused the crash
    edit : it was an attack now.

your version of what happened has been taking a seriously wild ride.

They tried to run the bus off the road
    they tried to run a car off the road
    the driver of the truck wasn't driving defensively so is somehow at fault
    they were waiting at the side of the i35 to harass and intimidate and caused the crash
    edit : it was an attack now.

your version of what happened has been taking a seriously wild ride.

No not really. The account of them waiting along I35 is above alongside the image of the SUV damage:
    Did you not watch the footage or see the SUV damage?

car.jpg

This is not lawful behavior.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,213 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Incitement to violence would bump it up a few levels

duploelabs wrote: »
    Incitement to violence would bump it up a few levels

Also the local police claiming it’s not their jurisdiction

I suspect the FBI will be investigating the coordination and motives through social media etc. to determine how far they were willing to take this incident. So far it seems like reckless driving and assault charges.

For the white car, who very clearly caused the collision?

I think the FBI have bigger fish to fry, than wasting their time with a few boisterous and passionate Trump supporters on a joy ride down the freeway.

If anything this just solidifies the legendary status of many in the Trump base... they are patriots and show their support for their president. It really was a great scene, to see the Biden bus surrounded... where are all the Biden groupies? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

No not really. The account of them waiting along I35 is above alongside the image of the SUV damage:

The SUV driver was the cause of their own vehicles damage with their ridiculous and aggressive driving tactics.

Apart from that it's a non incident.

"That was me slamming that ****er.... hell yea"

Elvggk4WoAAGZPc?format=jpg&name=large

Certainly seems to have talked his way into reckless driving, endangerment, assault and battery charges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

For the white car, who very clearly caused the collision?

I think the FBI have bigger fish to fry, than wasting their time with a few boisterous and passionate Trump supporters on a joy ride down the freeway.

If anything this just solidifies the legendary status of many in the Trump base... they are patriots and show their support for their president. It really was a great scene, to see the Biden bus surrounded... where are all the Biden groupies? :)

probably being law abiding citizens unlike the trumpers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

This is what I say to myself on a daily basis, when I switch off the biased mainstream media, and actually do some digging of my own... ;)

Most people believe the first narrative they are given on something... which is why biased media organisations are so effective at disinformation and brainwashing of the masses.

And imagine the video was brought from the bias twitter machine to this thread by a brainwashed leftist liberal snowflake like myself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

They'd want better evidence than the other car being in his lane. We don't know what happened and the amount of times reactionary twitter stuff has been completely wrong it's best to have a bit of patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭323

What's Joe's coronavirus plan, wear a mask, wash your hands, stay in your basement.
    I can't see America voting to put themselves under house arrest, I'm open to being wrong as a lot of Irish polls suggest the majority are in favour of more restrictions and fines. Joe will get 100% of the pro lockdown pro mask vote.
    I'm just hoping there's enough people who value freedom more.
    The thread title couldn't be more on the money, the faith of the universe hangs in the balance.

Speaking to a friend over there this afternoon, seems Biden's been saying today that masks are with us forever.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

323 wrote: »
    Speaking to a friend over there this afternoon, seems Biden's been saying today that masks are with us forever.

My friend said the opposite :rolleyes:

It’s a national campaign and the coordination for the attack may have crossed state lines. Local police don’t have the resources to investigate the social media here to see what the Trump train conspired to do here. The goal was to run the bus out of Texas, that’s been made very loud and clear by the group, by definition that’s across state lines. The actions also disrupted the planned rallies of a national campaign, which is not ignorable. Altogether making it a federal matter.

Coordination for the attack? Conspiracy?

That does sound serious. Thank goodness for the FBI.

Certainly seems to have talked his way into reckless driving, endangerment, assault and battery charges.

You can't talk your way into being in the wrong, when you weren't in the wrong... lol

Cop yourself on.

You swallowed the biased original version of this, and now you're struggling badly to accept reality. But what's new there, eh? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,213 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

They'd want better evidence than the other car being in his lane. We don't know what happened and the amount of times reactionary twitter stuff has been completely wrong it's best to have a bit of patience.

So now you appreciate the need for independent verification, like you stressed for with hunter Biden's supposed laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 13,170 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

You can't talk your way into being in the wrong, when you weren't in the wrong... lol

Cop yourself on.

You swallowed the biased original version of this, and now you're struggling badly to accept reality. But what's new there, eh? ;)

https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1322910733294833664

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Cop yourself on.

He's literally admitting to it, you can't be that ignorant.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement