Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Overheal wrote: »
    TRUMPS TWITTER PASSWORD WAS 'maga2020!' TRUMP WAS HACKED BY THE DUTCH

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/22/trump-twitter-hacked-dutch-researcher-password

Thank the Dutch for hacking that. Wow. :eek:

From the Guardian article
    Remarkably, it wasn’t the first time Gevers has gained access to the president’s Twitter account. In 2016 he and two others guessed Trump’s password and got into his account.

Back then Trump’s password was “yourefired”, according to VN news.

He really is a simple simple man.

His password is his "catch-phrase du jour".

Unreal..

It does beg the question though..Is there no one in the WH that deals with this stuff?

Making sure devices are secure (like making sure he has 2FA enabled at least) , configuring password security etc.

Just kinder-garden level stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,145 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    From the Guardian article

He really is a simple simple man.

His password is his "catch-phrase du jour".

Unreal..

It does beg the question though..Is there no one in the WH that deals with this stuff?

Making sure devices are secure (like making sure he has 2FA enabled at least) , configuring password security etc.

Just kinder-garden level stuff.

/password changed to 'personwomanmancameratv2020?'

NPR:

There are many, many red flags in that New York Post investigation. NPR Media Correspondent David Folkenflik detailed most of them here. Intelligence officials warn that Russia has been working overtime to keep the story of Hunter Biden in the spotlight. Even if Russia can’t be positively connected to this information, the story of how Trump associates Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani came into a copy of this computer hard drive has not been verified and seems suspect. And if that story could be verified, the NY Post did no forensic work to convince consumers that the emails and photos that are the basis for their report have not been altered.

But the biggest reason you haven’t heard much on NPR about the Post story is that the assertions don’t amount to much.

“We don’t want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories, and we don’t want to waste the listeners’ and readers’ time on stories that are just pure distractions,” NPR Managing Editor for News Terence Samuel told me. “And quite frankly, that’s where we ended up, this was … a politically driven event and we decided to treat it that way.”

The handful of stories that NPR has produced about the NY Post investigation have been limited to how Facebook and Twitter are restricting distribution of the story or how families of those seeking treatment for addiction are impacted by the portrayal of Hunter Biden’s struggle. — Kelly McBride

https://www.mediaite.com/radio/npr-explains-why-they-havent-covered-hunter-biden-laptop-story-red-flags-on-veracity-and-assertions-dont-amount-to-much/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Nothing you are arguing intimates whether anything on or about the laptop story is authentic. Sorry not sorry.

'The FBI cannot open a case without predication, so they believed there was predication for criminal activity,' one government official said to Fox News.

'If a criminal case was opened and subpoenas were issued, that means there is a high likelihood that both the laptop and hard drive contain fruits of criminal activity,' the official said.

The DNI has already made clear the 'criminal activity' did not include Russian interference. The repair shop guy has not been charged with fraud. If this was a fake setup intended to swing the election then the FBI would have made that clear to the congressional committee, as they said they would in their statement.

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    'The FBI cannot open a case without predication, so they believed there was predication for criminal activity,' one government official said to Fox News.

'If a criminal case was opened and subpoenas were issued, that means there is a high likelihood that both the laptop and hard drive contain fruits of criminal activity,' the official said.

The DNI has already made clear the 'criminal activity' did not include Russian interference. The repair shop guy has not been charged with fraud. If this was a fake setup intended to swing the election then the FBI would have made that clear to the congressional committee, as they said they would in their statement.

That still means nothing.

Predacation doesn't mean the evidence is factual. It just means the evidence interests the FBI. Predication is a prerequisite to vetting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

maga2020!

And people still defend this clown car

He's a f*ckin dope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

NPR:

There are many, many red flags in that New York Post investigation. NPR Media Correspondent David Folkenflik detailed most of them here. Intelligence officials warn that Russia has been working overtime to keep the story of Hunter Biden in the spotlight. Even if Russia can’t be positively connected to this information, the story of how Trump associates Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani came into a copy of this computer hard drive has not been verified and seems suspect. And if that story could be verified, the NY Post did no forensic work to convince consumers that the emails and photos that are the basis for their report have not been altered.

But the biggest reason you haven’t heard much on NPR about the Post story is that the assertions don’t amount to much.

“We don’t want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories, and we don’t want to waste the listeners’ and readers’ time on stories that are just pure distractions,” NPR Managing Editor for News Terence Samuel told me. “And quite frankly, that’s where we ended up, this was … a politically driven event and we decided to treat it that way.”

The handful of stories that NPR has produced about the NY Post investigation have been limited to how Facebook and Twitter are restricting distribution of the story or how families of those seeking treatment for addiction are impacted by the portrayal of Hunter Biden’s struggle. — Kelly McBride

https://www.mediaite.com/radio/npr-explains-why-they-havent-covered-hunter-biden-laptop-story-red-flags-on-veracity-and-assertions-dont-amount-to-much/

Frankly, they are a disgrace with Trump signing their paychecks and all. ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

Billy Mays wrote: »
    maga2020!

And people still defend this clown car

He's a f*ckin dope

are you alright Karen... have a cuppa... your sounding a bit triggered
    He might well win, I hope you have a safe space for the candle light vigil.

That still means nothing.

Predacation doesn't mean the evidence is factual. It just means the evidence interests the FBI. Predication is a prerequisite to vetting.

If it was fake information on the hard drive incriminating a presidential candidate and the FBI were aware a random repair shop guy had his own copy of it they would have told Joe and Hunter Biden of its existence. It would likely have made world news at the time. Joe and Hunter Biden would now be saying 'we are aware of a fake data dump, these emails and texts are fake, the whole thing is a hoax and the FBI knew about it last year'.

That's what they did with the evidence of the Iranian election interference.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,172 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Maybe the russia angle is why Fox News are not pushing the story anymore? They don't want to be tarred with that brush.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭Cody montana

RIGOLO wrote: »

Buuuuut Hunter’s emails!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

MadYaker wrote: »
    Maybe the russia angle is why Fox News are not pushing the story anymore? They don't want to be tarred with that brush.

What russia angle? Is there a conspiracy that the intelligence community are lying saying it is not russian disinformation?

Fox have a number of stories related to it.

Buuuuut Hunter’s emails!!!!!

buuuttttt RUSSIA 4EVA
    buututttt MUELLER report
    buuuuttttt STORMY DANIELS
    buuuuttttt IMPEACHEMENT
    buuuuttttt STEEL Dossier

and still he enters the 3 years, 275 days, 23 hours, 42mins and counting . Ye havent laid a glove on him.

one thing I will say theres alot of 'butt' in the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭8-10

He has no chance of winning.

The real race is the Senate. Biden win doesn't matter as much if Mitch still leads a Republican majority.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,624 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

At this stage Hunter Bidens laptop is fast becoming the inanimate carbon rod of this election

• Registered Users Posts: 12,172 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

What russia angle? Is there a conspiracy that the intelligence community are lying saying it is not russian disinformation?

Fox have a number of stories related to it.

I thought the FBI were investigating the possibility? Have they come out and said that it definitely isn't that? I haven't read up on this for a day or two.

What? They are all over it at the moment. They have a former business partner of Hunter Biden verifying the New York Post emails are genuine and he has handed over even more incriminating emails and texts showing Joe and James Biden were both intimately involved in Hunter's schemes in China.

Frankly, they are a disgrace with Trump signing their paychecks and all. ;)

The President does not sign paychecks.

I hope you understand how the US Government operates.

I thought the FBI were investigating the possibility? Have they come out and said that it definitely isn't that? I haven't read up on this for a day or two.

Yea the DNI came out an said it's not, FBI did and DOJ did (unverified source).

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    If it was fake information on the hard drive incriminating a presidential candidate and the FBI were aware a random repair shop guy had his own copy of it they would have told Joe and Hunter Biden of its existence. It would likely have made world news at the time. Joe and Hunter Biden would now be saying 'we are aware of a fake data dump, these emails and texts are fake, the whole thing is a hoax and the FBI knew about it last year'.

That's what they did with the evidence of the Iranian election interference.

Your argument is founded upon wild supposition.

Do you really suppose the FBI holds press conference to announce every time they follow up a lead?

The FBI does not as a rule make efforts to influence the public especially on such matters as elections.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭Cody montana

buuuttttt RUSSIA 4EVA
    buututttt MUELLER report
    buuuuttttt STORMY DANIELS
    buuuuttttt IMPEACHEMENT
    buuuuttttt STEEL Dossier

and still he enters the 3 years, 275 days, 23 hours, 42mins and counting . Ye havent laid a glove on him.

one thing I will say theres alot of 'butt' in the left.

He was impeached!

Yea the DNI came out an said it's not, FBI did and DOJ did (unverified source).

The DNI is a partisan, though, keep that in mind.

He was impeached!

you forgot the butttt part ..

buuuuttttt he was impeached .. is proper left speak ..

3 years, 275 days, 23 hours, and now 49 mins and counting

• Registered Users Posts: 25,460 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

/password changed to 'personwomanmancameratv2020?'

Nah it has to be something easy and that he will remember

Something like

Ivankaishot69

• Registered Users Posts: 11,222 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

The President does not sign paychecks.

I hope you understand how the US Government operates.

Actually he deliberately stalled the issuing of the stimulus cheques so they would contain his signature
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/coming-to-your-1200-relief-check-donald-j-trumps-name/2020/04/14/071016c2-7e82-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html

you forgot the butttt part ..

buuuuttttt he was impeached .. is proper left speak ..

3 years, 275 days, 23 hours, and now 49 mins and counting

Oh let me try!

buuuuttttt her emails
    buuuuttttt she sold Uranium to Russia
    buuuuttttt he spied on his campaign
    buuuuttttt they did the unmasking
    buuuuttttt Benghazi

Am I doing it right? :o

The DNI is a partisan, though, keep that in mind.

Is it a partisan position? Did he take an oath and is he lying?

duploelabs wrote: »
    Actually he deliberately stalled the issuing of the stimulus cheques so they would contain his signature
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/coming-to-your-1200-relief-check-donald-j-trumps-name/2020/04/14/071016c2-7e82-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html

Having received such a cheque I don't recall Trump's signature being on them, his Name was on them, but not his signature. His name was printed. Also, it's not a payroll cheque, or even a grant to someone like NPR. The President does not sign cheques as the article points out.
    It will be the first time a president’s name appears on an IRS disbursement, whether a routine refund or one of the handful of checks the government has issued to taxpayers in recent decades either to stimulate a down economy or share the dividends of a strong one.
    But the president is not an authorized signer for legal disbursements by the U.S. Treasury. It is standard practice for a civil servant to sign checks issued by the Treasury Department to ensure that government payments are nonpartisan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Not TRiggered at all, just laughing at your big boss

I've never said he won't win. Wouldn't be too surprised if he did

• Advertisement

Is it a partisan position? Did he take an oath and is he lying?

I recall Trump took an oath too. Unfortunately this isn't a fairytale world, like Harry Potter or Sabrina etc. where an oath holds any actual cosmic power over the oath taker. Evidenced by Trump who under oath of office has lied tens of thousands of times in his official capacities.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement