Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Overheal wrote: »
    I recall Trump took an oath too. Unfortunately this isn't a fairytale world, like Harry Potter or Sabrina etc. where an oath holds any actual cosmic power over the oath taker. Evidenced by Trump who under oath of office has lied tens of thousands of times in his official capacities.

Okay at least say you think the DNI is lying. And that the FBI know and have refused to correct him.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Is it a partisan position? Did he take an oath and is he lying?

Well - He did knowingly release documents that the Intelligence Community and both the GOP and Dem members of the Senate Intelligence committee believed to be Russian Disinformation last week.

He did so exclusively to make Trump look/feel better.

He also got his job , not because he's qualified to lead the Intelligence community(he's not , not even remotely) , but because he was a rabid Trump defender during the House Impeachment hearings last year.

So there's a bit of a track record there of saying/doing things to help Trump rather than further the National interests , because despite what Trump might think they are not always the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

RIGOLO wrote: »
    buuuttttt RUSSIA 4EVA
    buututttt MUELLER report
    buuuuttttt STORMY DANIELS
    buuuuttttt IMPEACHEMENT
    buuuuttttt STEEL Dossier

and still he enters the 3 years, 275 days, 23 hours, 42mins and counting . Ye havent laid a glove on him.

one thing I will say theres alot of 'butt' in the left.

Meanwhile, on the right.
    "Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:
    Trump (Republican) — 215
    Nixon (Republican) — 76
    Reagan (Republican) — 26

"Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:
    Obama (Democrat) — 0
    Carter (Democrat) — 1
    Clinton (Democrat) — 2

215 indictments to 0 and this clown and his supporters have the audacity to talk about the Obama administration being the most corrupt ever.

I for one am fascinated with how we are living in the midst of such extraordinary behaviour where we are seeing such obvious real life behaviour as that which was documented in parables, folk tales, and allegorical novella.

'Empty vessels make most noise', 'The emperor has no clothes' 'accuse others of that which you are guilty' ' “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears.' and 'All people are equal, but some are more equal than others' are phrases which we grew up reading and understanding largely in reference to implied characters and situations but this President and administration has taken all these and said 'lets re-enact them, but make it showtime'.

Anyone with a teen-aged child with an interest in english/history/philosophy could do worse than introducing them to the original stories or publications and then showing them modern day real life events which demonstrates what the author was referring to and how this can teach another invaluable lesson, 'History repeats itself'.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Well - He did knowingly release documents that the Intelligence Community and both the GOP and Dem members of the Senate Intelligence committee believed to be Russian Disinformation last week.

He did so exclusively to make Trump look/feel better.

He also got his job , not because he's qualified to lead the Intelligence community(he's not , not even remotely) , but because he was a rabid Trump defender during the House Impeachment hearings last year.

So there's a bit of a track record there of saying/doing things to help Trump rather than further the National interests , because despite what Trump might think they are not always the same thing.

I can't read that, is this the notes?

I'm just asking if you think he is lying and that the FBI are covering up for him. I know it's not ironclad, but we have been told not to get into conspiracy theories here.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,083 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Okay at least say you think the DNI is lying. And that the FBI know and have refused to correct him.

Perfectly sums it up. The FBI doesn't get involved in politics du jour. I recall Robert Mueller made special mention of this fact during his open hearing, that often, according to his take, that the media would have no idea what it was talking about, but that it was not at all the role of the special counsel to correct them, or get involved in mudslinging fests in the media or sending spokespeople out to 'correct the record' on matters of an ongoing investigation.

At this point, for all we know, it's being examined for whether or not it's Russian planted data or something. There is simply no way for the public to accurately tell at this time. At the end of the day though the 'scandal' here is ultimately weak: that Hunter has a drug problem and that Biden might have shook hands with someone connected to Burisma. Somehow that's being hyped up as Watergate, when it simply isn't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭8-10

I watched the entire 60 Minutes clip

My word. What do Republican voters see in this snowflake? I thought they hated this level of whining.

Waah I'm president why are you asking me tough questions....throughout....and zero details on healthcare plan and adamant that theyve turned the corner in coronavirus.

Same shallow comments rehashed for every answer. No substance. Then cry foul when pressed on it.

Painful. I won't miss this

Perfectly sums it up. The FBI doesn't get involved in politics du jour. I recall Robert Mueller made special mention of this fact during his open hearing, that often, according to his take, that the media would have no idea what it was talking about, but that it was not at all the role of the special counsel to correct them, or get involved in mudslinging fests in the media or sending spokespeople out to 'correct the record' on matters of an ongoing investigation.

At this point, for all we know, it's being examined for whether or not it's Russian planted data or something. There is simply no way for the public to accurately tell at this time. At the end of the day though the 'scandal' here is ultimately weak: that Hunter has a drug problem and that Biden might have shook hands with someone connected to Burisma. Somehow that's being hyped up as Watergate, when it simply isn't

It's a little more than politics. They have lead the public and congress to believe there is no information showing that the DNI is using his position to lie for political gain, when you are saying they have some.

I'm just asking if you think he is lying and that the FBI are covering up for him. I know it's not ironclad, but we have been told not to get into conspiracy theories here.

The FBI as an organization doesn't cover up for partisan agenda, and I believe the way it is structured if that was happening in any broad way the whistleblower accounts would be pouring in.

The DNI, meanwhile, is not a traditionally unimpeachable actor. Just look at DNI Coats who lied for the Intelligence Community when he said they were "Not Wittingly" spying on Americans - something Edward Snowden would later risk quite a lot personally to reveal was an absurdly misleading statement.

I would be very careful trusting any DNI at face value, much less one that was politically appointed for his defense of the President at his Impeachment, particularly where it pertains to a partisan/election matter.

8-10 wrote: »

My word. What do Republican voters see in this snowflake? I thought they hated this level of whining.

Waah I'm president why are you asking me tough questions....throughout....and zero details on healthcare plan and adamant that theyve turned the corner in coronavirus.

Same shallow comments rehashed for every answer. No substance. Then cry foul when pressed on it.

I'm shocked he's proud of that performance when it all just shows that he's not nearly as "tough" as he brands himself. It's a wonder he doesn't stand up to Putin, could you imagine a conversation between the two? Vlad must shush him into a corner.

It's a little more than politics. They have lead the public and congress to believe there is no information showing that the DNI is using his position to lie for political gain, when you are saying they have some.

The report to Congress was they have nothing further to add "at this time"

It could very well be they are withholding a more informative release to Congress until after November 3rd so it does not unduly influence the election.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Apologies if this has already been discussed... former business partner of Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski, has released a statement in which he confirms the emails are genuine. It really looks like Joe Biden was using his son as a go between in order to profit off his position as vice president. I am appalled by what I am hearing about the Biden family, its getting worse and worse and its not even funny anymore.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-business-partner-email-genuine-joe-biden-advice

I have reproduced Bobulinski's statement below:

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden.

The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad “the Big Guy” or “my Chairman,” and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

Time for Joe Biden to stop dodging questions on Hunter. I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.
    I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s top intelligence official on Tuesday released unverified information about the 2016 campaign that appeared to be a bid to help Mr. Trump politically and was said to be disclosed over the objections of career intelligence officials who were concerned that the material could be Russian disinformation.

The disclosures were the latest by John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence and previously an outspoken congressional ally of the president, that highlighted information that helped Mr. Trump but that critics have called distortions.

Mr. Ratcliffe sought to shore up the credibility of the material, which centered on claims about Hillary Clinton, saying that it was not a product of Russian disinformation after initially acknowledging that it could be. But his initial disclosure, coming hours before the first presidential debate, offered fresh ammunition for Mr. Trump to attack his political enemies.

Yes - I think he is using his position to release a statement saying that it's not Russian Disinformation without any actual insight wherther it is or it isn't
    Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said Monday that recently published emails purporting to document the business dealings of Hunter Biden are not connected to a Russian disinformation effort, even as federal authorities continued to review whether the material was part of such a campaign.

Ratcliffe, in an interview with Fox Business, did not elaborate on the basis of his conclusion, though he acknowledged knowing "little" about the material published by the New York Post.

So , won't give any insight into how he knows that it's kosher but then in the same interview admits he knows next to nothing about the information?

It's political double-speak. He knows nothing of the sort for certain , but it's politically beneficial for him to say it isn't now , giving credence to the Trump campaign position knowing that he has absolute air-cover to come back at a later date and say "The FBI did further investigations and it is a Russian operation" if that's what turns out to be the case later.

In short , he doesn't know the answer but he chose to make a statement supporting his "team" rather than just saying nothing , knowing that if he changes his story later it will have no blowback on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Apologies if this has already been discussed... former business partner of Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski, has released a statement in which he confirms the emails are genuine. It really looks like Joe Biden was using his son as a go between in order to profit off his position as vice president. I am appalled by what I am hearing about the Biden family, its getting worse and worse and its not even funny anymore.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-business-partner-email-genuine-joe-biden-advice

I have reproduced Bobulinski's statement below:

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden.

The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad “the Big Guy” or “my Chairman,” and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

Time for Joe Biden to stop dodging questions on Hunter. I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.
    I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.

tenor.gif

This whole story, how it has emerged, the people involved, the reality TV show style 'tune in tomorrow for some devastating news' clickbait all just feels like a deplorable attempt to create a scandal that isn't really there.

tenor.gif

This whole story, how it has emerged, the people involved, the reality TV show style 'tune in tomorrow for some devastating news' clickbait all just feels like a deplorable attempt to create a scandal that isn't really there.

Something feels real strange about it.

Like how here this man's account of what happened being plastered in most outlets running it alongside his Navy dress uniform photo.

Like **** guys, if we're going to play fair Hunter should be mentioned in these articles this way too:

JRB-about-beau.jpg

Like every photo used in the right wing of this guy even though he left the Navy a long time ago have been these 2, wonder where they dug them up from or if he was asked specifically to provide them to glam it up

Tony-Bobulinski-Navy-photo.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
    NINTCHDBPICT000615757287.jpg

... even though this is the CEO of a CHYNA! company, they are hero-worshipping him already.

The report to Congress was they have nothing further to add "at this time"

It could very well be they are withholding a more informative release to Congress until after November 3rd so it does not unduly influence the election.

My auntie could very well be my uncle. You require no evidence to throw this out there and warn me about using the DNI and FBIs statements as *factors* in my argument, as if it's some wild thing to do, implying it's in a vacuum. And in my estimation the FBI will be judged harshly if they did not correct a DNI who lied about such an important allegation that involves a presidential candidate. If we go with your theory, he himself is interfering in the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

8-10 wrote: »

It's unreal.

I literally laughed at several points, as he's SUCH a simple creature. Just a whirlwind of spitting out words he believes or that fit his narrative, living in his own little world and being mortally offended when anybody questions either him, his decisions, or his perception of himself as the Most Important And Tremendous Man In The Universe.
    His description of his voter base was also laughable - and anybody who falls for believing it is a dimwit and deserves increased misfortune. Everything is The Best or The Biggest, or nobody has ever seen anything like this, nobody has ever been treated this unfairly, Biden is the most corrupt politician in the history of the world, and so on, on and on, ad infinitum.

As stated above, he's the antithesis of the strong, stoic, powerful man he sees himself as in his mind. He's a weak, fat, old man who cannot handle being questioned and is always the victim in a world full of unfair people.

My auntie could very well be my uncle. You require no evidence to throw this out there and warn me about using the DNI and FBIs statements as *factors* in my argument, as if it's some wild thing to do, assuming it's in a vacuum. And in my estimation the FBI will be judged harshly if they did not correct a DNI who lied about such an important allegation that involves a presidential candidate. If we go with your theory, he himself is interfering in the election.

I'm sure. The NSA was harshly judged for not correcting DNI Coats either and leaving it up to Snowden to jeopardize National Security to raise awareness of. I still however placed no faith that DNI Ratcliffe is being nonpartisan in this manner. Far from it.

Moving on I was going to ridicule Trump's yet another use of 2 hands to manage a glass of water during his 60 minutes interview but this shocking revelation is more important,

This is a current photo of Mitch McConnell

https://twitter.com/JohnWDean/status/1319142218582511617?s=20

.... now I really am not doctor or biologist in any remote way, but this kind of bruising could be indicative of Cancer, couldn't it?

He's running for re-election for another 6 years.

My auntie could very well be my uncle. You require no evidence to throw this out there and warn me about using the DNI and FBIs statements as *factors* in my argument, as if it's some wild thing to do, implying it's in a vacuum. And in my estimation the FBI will be judged harshly if they did not correct a DNI who lied about such an important allegation that involves a presidential candidate. If we go with your theory, he himself is interfering in the election.
    Given what happened in the previous Election, it's pretty clear why they're saying nothing. If they said there was nothing to it, Rudy and Trump would probably complain that they're interfering. It's catch 22.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Yes - I think he is using his position to release a statement saying that it's not Russian Disinformation without any actual insight wherther it is or it isn't

So , won't give any insight into how he knows that it's kosher but then in the same interview admits he knows next to nothing about the information?

It's political double-speak. He knows nothing of the sort for certain , but it's politically beneficial for him to say it isn't now , giving credence to the Trump campaign position knowing that he has absolute air-cover to come back at a later date and say "The FBI did further investigations and it is a Russian operation" if that's what turns out to be the case later.

In short , he doesn't know the answer but he chose to make a statement supporting his "team" rather than just saying nothing , knowing that if he changes his story later it will have no blowback on him.

Thanks for linking the text.

I see it says 'critics have called distortions', is there more insight on it than that?

It's a very precise categorical statement and was a direct response to Adam Schiff (who has been proven to have lied about intelligence in attempt to impeach the president).

Adam Schiff said it was russian disinformation without evidence. The DNI responded to this saying it was not.

Listen, I am with you in that he *could* be risking his career and reputation like Schiff did. I think it's more likely given all the surrounding information that he is not. And I just note that it is a conspiracy theory because the FBI and DOJ (off record) have not challenged this election meddling.

Given what happened in the previous Election, it's pretty clear why they're saying nothing. If they said there was nothing to it, Rudy and Trump would probably complain that they're interfering. It's catch 22.

Exactly what would happen. I mean they even do that kind of crap when his own AG does something he doesn't like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

You could be wasting your time. Joe Biden could make a special bulletin saying 'we did it, we took the Chinese and Ukranian money in return for influence. Those are photos of Hunter taking drugs and there is a drug-fuelled sex tape.' and some here would be straight on saying 'That's some fantastic trolling of Trump and Giuliani that Biden is doing, he's beating them at their own game. Once they say 'we knew it' he'll be back on saying 'gotcha, you nazis!''.

I have sympathy for that argument somewhat but in the full context the probability that that is the explanation is very low imo.

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    You could be wasting your time. Joe Biden could make a special bulletin saying 'we did it, we took the Chinese and Ukranian money in return for influence. Those are photos of Hunter taking drugs and there is a drug-fuelled sex tape.' and some here would be straight on saying 'That's some fantastic trolling of Trump and Giuliani that Biden is doing, he's beating them at their own game. Once they say 'we knew it' he'll be back on saying 'gotcha, you nazis!''.

More wild suppositions not based on whats actually happening.

Trump could also make a special bulletin ripping off his human skin to reveal he is a shapeshifting alien whose natural form is Dickbutt and some people on here would still support him. Saying so adds nothing to the thread though, same as above.

More wild suppositions not based on whats actually happening.

Trump could also make a special bulletin ripping off his human skin to reveal he is a shapeshifting alien whose natural form is Dickbutt and some people on here would still support him. Saying so adds nothing to the thread though, same as above.

So why are you supposing without evidence that the FBI is allowing the DNI to use the intelligence community to help smear the Bidens? Election interference is already happening in that case, they can't say 'we didn't want to interfere with the election interference, we couldn't step in and correct the most consequential lie from a public official since Adam Schiff'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

It seems a bit convoluted but from what I can gather there was a suggestion that Hillary Clinton was going to use hacking of Democratic Party computer systems to implicate Trump in a conspiracy to throw the election result. Some Democrats were saying that was an actual Russian plot but Trump was trying to smear Hillary by bringing her potential use of it as a campaign strategy.

The documents Ratcliffe released, however, showed that Obama, while still president, was briefed by intelligence that there was a possibility Hillary was going to use a hacking incident to suggest Trump colluded with Russians and had been involved with it. ie. it was a Hillary strategy and not a Trump strategy.

So why are you supposing without evidence that the FBI is allowing the DNI to use the intelligence community to help smear the Bidens? Election interference is already happening in that case, they can't say 'we didn't want to interfere with the election interference, we couldn't step in and correct the most consequential lie from a public official since Adam Schiff'.

I guess for the same reason that people are supposing without evidence that the FBI supports without reservation everything DNI Ratcliffe said: nobody knows what the hell is really going on. Which, has been my entire point here.

I have sympathy for that argument somewhat but in the full context the probability that that is the explanation is very low imo.

It's far more likely than the implausible set of events that have been described. On top of the fact not a single email appears to have been verified in any way.

It's far more likely than the implausible set of events that have been described. On top of the fact not a single email appears to have been verified in any way.

Only in one way, buy one guy.

Only in one way, buy one guy.

There are 2 people on the record saying the hard drive that contained the personal photos of Biden had what appears to be illegal material, one is the ex mayor of new york city and the other is his police commissioner.

Then there is the 'one guy' who verified emails and I believe is the same guy who has written of his intent to reveal the financial dealings with Hunter's company. Then there is the DNI. They've all put their lives, reputations and careers on the line for a Trump victory that at least Giuliani was confident of before he received anything. In fact, most right leaning people that I'm aware of were quite confident of a Trump win.

My point is, if we really don't know what the hell is going on, I think we should find out. I'm struck by how journalists don't care.

Anyway I'll leave it at that, debate tonight should be good with the mute button!

• Advertisement

There are 2 people on the record saying the hard drive that contained the personal photos of Biden had what appears to be illegal material, one is the ex mayor of new york city and the other is his police commissioner.

Then there is the 'one guy' who verified emails and I believe is the same guy who has written of his intent to reveal the financial dealings with Hunter's company. Then there is the DNI. They've all put their lives, reputations and careers on the line for a Trump victory that at least Giuliani was confident of before he received anything. In fact, most right leaning people that I'm aware of were quite confident of a Trump win.

My point is, if we really don't know what the hell is going on, I think we should find out. I'm struck by how journalists don't care.

Anyway I'll leave it at that, debate tonight should be good with the mute button!

"The ex mayor" is more aptly known as Donald Trump's lawyer. Conflicts of interest abound. And his "Police Commissioner?" What? The laptop wasn't found in New York, who are you even talking about

Serious melodramatization going on to suggest their "lives" are in danger.

Do you believe Seth Rich was killed by the DNC or something I guess? Why else would people assume there is any risk of life here. It's comical.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement