Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Brian? wrote: »
    You don't understand what analogy means, do you?

it's the opposite to digitally, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,467 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

eagle eye wrote: »
    You are telling me to go somewhere else to complain about Twitter but you are using Twitter hastags on boards.ie and I shouldn't discuss how stupid they are?

I hadn't used a hashtag on boards.ie before you started getting confused on what #IMPOTUS meant, you are literally part of your own problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,661 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

astrofool wrote:
    I hadn't used a hashtag on boards.ie before you started getting confused on what #IMPOTUS meant, you are literally part of your own problem.

I have a problem reading twitter hastags on boards.ie. I thought this site and as far more intelligent than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,467 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I have a problem reading twitter hastags on boards.ie. I thought this site and as far more intelligent than that.

I don't know if this thread has tags. As far more intelligent than #IMPOTUS?

In the words of Super Nintendo Chalmers, you are an odd fellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You are telling me to go somewhere else to complain about Twitter but you are using Twitter hastags on boards.ie and I shouldn't discuss how stupid they are?

Mod

Both of ye calm it down and get back on topic please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,446 ✭✭✭weisses

It applies to more than one POTUS which makes it stupid.

So does the word POTUS .... What is your point ?

Back on track

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 81,890 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

RIGOLO wrote: »
    or the home of someone who the left loonies have been saying is an unsuccessfull buisness man ..

ahh look at the squalor that the man who the left claim is a bad buisnessman lives in ...

I can see the adverts for Harvard MBA program... bad at business, living in gold plated squalor, come do our MBA and we will help to move you into better surroundings.

As Trump sits on a gold plated chair, on a Voske rug, overlooking a Manhattan skyline, he tells an aide, pull up one of those gold plated armchairs and lets talk about this article saying Im a bad businessman...

Sure I taped a spoiler to the back of my Jetta now a race car driver

• Registered Users Posts: 11,163 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Overheal wrote: »
    Sure I taped a spoiler to the back of my Jetta now a race car driver

Like the 98 micra with a decal of the nordschlief decal on the back window

Brian? wrote: »
    Gold plated is a great analogy for Trump. It appears to be valuable but underneath it’s something cheap.

Actually most of it is gold foil, way less gold than you think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,446 ✭✭✭weisses

AOC almost broke twitch ... expect a republican meltdown in 3 ...2 ...1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

weisses wrote: »
    AOC almost broke twitch ... expect a republican meltdown in 3 ...2 ...1

Don't know if many here would have seen it but she was playing a game called 'Among Us'. She came across incredibly well. Was very funny watching her play. Great advertisement for election I think.

You can actually rewatch it the stream back here for anyone who is interested - https://www.twitch.tv/aoc

Don't know if many here would have seen it but she was playing a game called 'Among Us'. She came across incredibly well. Was very funny watching her play. Great advertisement for election I think.

You can actually rewatch it the stream back here for anyone who is interested - https://www.twitch.tv/aoc

Might do later, she’s fairly affable and we have already watched tons of Let’s Play vids of Among Us lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

nearly 450,000 people watching is a great audience and she got the 'Get out and vote' message across and had the website to register on the wall behind her throughout the broadcast which was smart.

Can't have hurt. Especially because a Biden win won't count for nearly as much if they don't retain control of the House or take control of the Senate, or worst case control neither.

People need to get out and vote Blue down the whole ballot to make a difference, don't just look at the Presidential race, there's a 3rd of the Senate up for grabs, 35 seats, of which 23 are Republican seats and one of the remaining Democratic seats (Alabama) is certain to be flipped to the Republicans.

So 4 seats minimum need to be flipped Blue to make a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 11,296 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Sorry folks could someone explain what twitch is and what AOC did or was playing.

salmocab wrote: »
    Sorry folks could someone explain what twitch is and what AOC did or was playing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one so out of touch they hadn't a clue what that post meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

All I know is that I had to look it up as I thought people were talking about Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

8-10 wrote: »
    All I know is that I had to look it up as I thought people were talking about Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Gas, the only bit I understood was AOC.

I'm glad I'm not the only one so out of touch they hadn't a clue what that post meant.

I used to be with it, then they changed what it was.

Okay grandpa Roshi listen up. Twitch is the happening place where all my fellow kids catch up on the latest haps’ (thats “happenings”) in the gaming world. It’s like a website like that like shows streamers play video games and people watch them play these vidja games and that way you can watch good players and you can get good too. Or something. It’s like if youtube made a baby and made it play games all day, live

Among Us is a vidja game that is like a dinner party murder mystery. Each round someone is an imposter trying to kill everyone else who must keep from being positively identified. Everyone else must fix the spaceship to win the round

• Advertisement

Okay grandpa Roshi listen up. Twitch is the happening place where all my fellow kids catch up on the latest haps’ (thats “happenings”) in the gaming world. It’s like a website like that like shows streamers play video games and people watch them play these vidja games and that way you can watch good players and you can get good too. Or something. It’s like if youtube made a baby and made it play games all day, live

Among Us is a vidja game that is like a dinner party murder mystery. Each round someone is an imposter trying to kill everyone else who must keep from being positively identified. Everyone else must fix the spaceship to win the round

I was happier before this was explained

I was happier before this was explained

But you asked, it’s your problem now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭francois

I used to be with it, then they changed what it was.

It is called middle age, welcome to the club

we had something similar to that in my day except it was called "going around to the house of the only kid with a Spectrum 48K"

sounds a bit like the werewolf game on here

• Registered Users Posts: 11,163 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

francois wrote: »
    It is called middle age, welcome to the club

Clubs?? Sure you're playing in then when I had just discovered them

sounds a bit like the werewolf game on here

It's kinda like Werewolf in space to a certain degree but they're very different games in the same genre of abusing the trust of your friends and family for murder and profit.

It's kinda like Werewolf in space to a certain degree but they're very different games in the same genre of abusing the trust of your friends and family for murder and profit.

sounds like the perfect game for republicans

Just in time for Catholics comprising a supermajority on the Supreme Court, the Pope now endorses same-sex civil unions

https://www.mediaite.com/news/pope-francis-endorses-same-sex-civil-unions-in-break-from-church-doctrine/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

abusing the trust of your friends and family for murder and profit.

Sounds like a new campaign slogan :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement