Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So, it's a race to the bottom then?

And your guy is winning that race.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,309 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

namloc1980 wrote: »
    And your guy is winning that race.

To be fair he got a hell of a head start

• Registered Users Posts: 37,854 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This thread has gotten worse, didn't think that was possible.
    To all you talking about why Biden or his team haven't denied that the laptop is Hunters. It's quite simple, stay away from controversy and he wins the election. The primary goal is to become POTUS. When that's achieved he can go address this issue if he wishes but not before then.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

duploelabs wrote: »
    The home of someone who pays $750 tax annually
    ic80nl53tst51.jpg

or the home of someone who the left loonies have been saying is an unsuccessfull buisness man ..

ahh look at the squalor that the man who the left claim is a bad buisnessman lives in ...

I can see the adverts for Harvard MBA program... bad at business, living in gold plated squalor, come do our MBA and we will help to move you into better surroundings.

As Trump sits on a gold plated chair, on a Voske rug, overlooking a Manhattan skyline, he tells an aide, pull up one of those gold plated armchairs and lets talk about this article saying Im a bad businessman...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

RIGOLO wrote: »
    or the home of someone who the left loonies have been saying is an unsuccessfull buisness man ..

ahh look at the squalor that the man who the left claim is a bad buisnessman lives in ...

I can see the adverts for Harvard MBA program... bad at business, living in gold plated squalor, come do our MBA and we will help to move you into better surroundings.

As Trump sits on a gold plated chair, on a Voske rug, overlooking a Manhattan skyline, he tells an aide, pull up one of those gold plated armchairs and lets talk about this article saying Im a bad businessman...

tdy_tammy_trump_161119.focal-760x428.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭Cody montana

He’s going to have trouble seeing the Manhattan skyline from Florida or Washington.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

An investigation means guilt. There have been no partisan investigations into Trump.

We can save lots of money and just put anyone accused of crime directly in prison.

are the IRS biased against trump?

So, it's a race to the bottom then?

nobody can ever go as low as your guy

he claims that his residence is in florida. or was that another of trumps lies?

ic80nl53tst51.jpg

It shows that no matter how much you have or dont have or how much tax you do or dont pay that you just might not have any class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭hometruths

ic80nl53tst51.jpg

If a symptom of covid is the loss of taste how could Trump tell he was suffering?

He’s going to have trouble seeing the Manhattan skyline from Florida or Washington.

yeah you got me there.. .

the man who the left says is bad at business is probably not seeing much of the Manhattan skyline from his gold plated penthouse suite in the 50 story tower he built and is named after him, becasue he is spending time in Washington and at the 128 room resort in Florida he owns that his 'bad at business' acumen earned him.

Thanks for that picture
    I imagine sitting in a gold plated armchair, in a gold plated suite, gazing out from on high on arguably the most powerful city in the world, knowing you own every square foot of the skyscraper you live in, with your own private escalator, must be intoxicating, no need for drink or drugs, imagine the rush.
    If only to take 5 mins to reflect and say yeah this is good.

Imagine what is must be like to be the children running around that place, look I can see my school , now keep your feet off the gold plating.
    What a laugh that must be.

Yep election looming, perhaps TRump will have to return to this hovel and get back to being the 'bad businessman' the left have been harping on about for 4 years. And whilst sitting 50 floors up, in a gold plated suite, he can reflect and say .. yep , that was a blast, 4 years as President of America , only been 46 of us .. now whats next..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Yes, because exploiting nonsense get votes

Correct. Look who got elected last time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Way to go everyone, getting that envy fired up.

Wonder how many people you've all employed? How many buildings you've contructed?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

Because they were mean to him...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

knowing you own every square foot of the skyscraper you live in

Ladder Capital Finance LLC own part of Trump Tower.

A $100m mortgage was taken out in 2012 with Ladder Capital and it's serviced with $4.2m in interest payments per year. Capital is due to be repayed in 2022.

Yes he owns it in the same way anyone with a mortgage owns their home. Doesn't mean every square foot is paid for technically.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,172 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Wonder how many people you've all employed? How many buildings you've contructed?

How could anyone be envious of trump? He’s a pathetic individual.

Like the say
    Trump is the only one who has signed the FRONT of the cheque.
    His detractors in Washington , the dems , Biden etc have only been signing the back.

People have always been asking the wrong question
    The question isnt why has a billionaire chosen to become the 45th POTUS .
    The real question to be asked is how did career politicians like Pelosi, Feinstien, Biden, Maxine Waters who have never 'worked' a day in their lifes amass multi-million dollar portfolios and net worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Will ye stop posting that photo - I can't afford the electricity bill to display it.

the man who the left says is bad at business is probably not seeing much of the Manhattan skyline from his gold plated penthouse suite in the 50 story tower he built and is named after him,

Do you want us to go and discuss what happened with things Trump got his name slapped on ? .... You might not wanna go there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

eagle eye wrote: »
    This thread has gotten worse, didn't think that was possible.
    To all you talking about why Biden or his team haven't denied that the laptop is Hunters. It's quite simple, stay away from controversy and he wins the election. The primary goal is to become POTUS. When that's achieved he can go address this issue if he wishes but not before then.

True. Biden is playing a blinder and he knows MSM won't follow through on these claims be they true or not. All he literally has to do is keep breathing until the election and he wins.

That's your measure of a man?

The question isnt why has a billionaire chosen to become the 45th POTUS .
    The real question to be asked is how did career politicians like Pelosi, Feinstien, Biden, Maxine Waters who have never 'worked' a day in their lifes amass multi-million dollar portfolios and net worth.

Wrong !! The real question should be why a billionaire only paid 750 dollars in tax

salmocab wrote: »
    That's your measure of a man?

What I am saying is if you step back and think about think rationally he benefited the country a lot and contributed to the economy immensely.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

the man who the left says is bad at business is probably not seeing much of the Manhattan skyline from his gold plated penthouse suite in the 50 story tower he built and is named after him, becasue he is spending time in Washington and at the 128 room resort in Florida he owns that his 'bad at business' acumen earned him.

Thanks for that picture
    I imagine sitting in a gold plated armchair, in a gold plated suite, gazing out from on high on arguably the most powerful city in the world, knowing you own every square foot of the skyscraper you live in, with your own private escalator, must be intoxicating, no need for drink or drugs, imagine the rush.
    If only to take 5 mins to reflect and say yeah this is good.

Imagine what is must be like to be the children running around that place, look I can see my school , now keep your feet off the gold plating.
    What a laugh that must be.

Yep election looming, perhaps TRump will have to return to this hovel and get back to being the 'bad businessman' the left have been harping on about for 4 years. And whilst sitting 50 floors up, in a gold plated suite, he can reflect and say .. yep , that was a blast, 4 years as President of America , only been 46 of us .. now whats next..

It will be even harder to see from Moscow after he does a runner next year

weisses wrote: »
    Wrong !! The real question should be why a billionaire only paid 750 dollars in tax

Because that is the law? They want to encourage people to invest in New York?

While I think the man is a despicable pathetic excuse for a human being I give him kudos for having a go at the presidency and actually getting into office.

Because that is the law? They want to encourage people to invest in New York?

Is it not a valid question as to why a Billionaire only pays 750 euro of tax ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

He paid much more than that. At least 250x that.

To the Chinese tax authorities.

• Advertisement

Is it not a valid question as to why a Billionaire only pays 750 euro of tax ?

He paid a lot more than that and you know it.

I have explained it before, it is to encourage property development.

Would you prefer high taxes and soviet style architecture?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement