Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

It just screams out they’re doing everything they can to force us to buy Fifa points. We can’t grind the league SBCs cos of untradeable packs so no coins to be made and no player pick. They’re destroying the game I love.

Finished the latest friendlies tournament with 4 games to spare.

Does anyone know if RTTF cards are still in packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,597 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Mr Moon wrote: »
    It just screams out they’re doing everything they can to force us to buy Fifa points. We can’t grind the league SBCs cos of untradeable packs so no coins to be made and no player pick. They’re destroying the game I love.

Finished the latest friendlies tournament with 4 games to spare.

Does anyone know if RTTF cards are still in packs?

In packs til Friday yeah.

Also just noticed the Beckham ratings reveal comes on the 27th, next Friday. Worried that means all Icon cntent starts next Friday and not this Friday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

The absolute state of EA they've absolutely ruined league Sbcs like most things this year. Absolute c*nts

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I absolutely shudder to think what monstrosity they will label as “icon swaps” this year...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I absolutely shudder to think what monstrosity they will label as “icon swaps” this year...

Considering it's starting 2 months later than last year I'm really hoping Batch 1 has some top quality players, but I'm also remembering that the marquee player for Batch 2 last year was Base Ronaldinho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Considering it's starting 2 months later than last year I'm really hoping Batch 1 has some top quality players, but I'm also remembering that the marquee player for Batch 2 last year was Base Ronaldinho.

How do they usually work. Just submit an 88 squad or something?

How do they usually work. Just submit an 88 squad or something?

Icon SBCs function like that, just like any regular SBC but usually way more costly

But we're talking about Icon Swaps, which is a different system in which a bunch of Objectives are released and completing each Objective gives you a Token, you can then exchange your Tokens for specific Icons, for example at the beginning of last year there were 24 Tokens available and this was the Batch of Icons released and their Token prices:

qqitfzk2uyr31.png

Icon SBCs function like that, just like any regular SBC but usually way more costly

But we're talking about Icon Swaps, which is a different system in which a bunch of Objectives are released and completing each Objective gives you a Token, you can then exchange your Tokens for specific Icons, for example at the beginning of last year there were 24 Tokens available and this was the Batch of Icons released and their Token prices:

qqitfzk2uyr31.png

Ah I got you. I done the icon swaps last May or whenever the last round was.

Was just wondering how the SBC works and how costly it usually is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Don’t know what it is tonight but the game is feeling so sluggish. Gave up more goals than usual too where the ball bounces back to the opponent after a tackle. Weird.

I’m 1k points anyway over the threshold for rank 2, so hopefully that should be enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

There's been atleast 1 pen in every game I've played tonight and they've all been a complete joke for either player. Either not in control of the defender or when controlling him not even using tackle. And the amount of times the keepers have pushed the ball back into the box is crazy. Game is literally unplayable with this kind of crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

The game is actually unplayable tonight. All my players are stuck in the mud again & turning like they have 70 dribbling. They also feel incredibly slow...had one instance where it was 67 sprint speed Ndombele vs 89 sprint speed Son in a foot race down the wing chasing after a loose ball for 20 yards, Ndombele wins.

RB Inaki Williams again pulling absolute BS. First time over the shoulder volley from a 60 yard pass with his two star weak foot, 25 yards out? No problem, top corner. 2 yards inside the angle of the penalty box on his two star weak foot, no problem, top corner. My player from 6 yards out with an open goal, post. Clean through on goal with Rashford one on one against the keeper with loads of time, post.

Hopefully next gen is better than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Just finished playing some rivals there and it seems I had the same experience as everyone else.

Its driving me mad as I was trying to test out new tactics and at first I thought that was the problem but I reverted to my tried and trusted system and it was just as bad.

My connection was solid, doesn't seem like there is lag but all my players turn into 60 rated bronze players.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Goretzka and Batshuayi as reds.

Goretzka looks really good, probably the best red I’ve gotten this year, but I’ve no other German or Bundesliga players currently, lol.

EA you seem to be confused :(

Coufal and Hakimi are not Kante and Mane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Parawind wrote: »
    EA you seem to be confused :(

Coufal and Hakimi are not Kante and Mane

same :D benzema only other thing of note in packs

chips1234 wrote: »
    same :D benzema only other thing of note in packs

Best I got from the rest was Koke, I should have taken the coins, why do I never take the coins!

G3 Red Picks:

82 Coufal
    81 Ayew
    75 Kamara

81 Ayew
    76 Nagasawa
    77 Mizunuma

Another week of unuseable reds.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

One of my mates got Kante and Mane in his gold 3 picks....sick

Haven't opened mine yet but wouldn't mind that luck in mine gold 3 also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Parawind wrote: »
    Best I got from the rest was Koke, I should have taken the coins, why do I never take the coins!

Because we all have a pack addiction :pac:

Seems going for the rank 2 somewhat paid off. UCL Busquets, Immobile and a Saint-Max in my packs. Not half bad.

I went with the coins this week after those picks, nothing really in packs and 70k is not to be sniffed at.

I'm starting to save tradeable packs for TOTY. I have 2 ultimate packs available from the objectives tab on top of todays tradeable rewards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Packed baby giggs for div 4 rank 2 rewards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got Kante in my rewards, only managed 11 wins last week.

Reward for getting 80 or less rated picks the last few weeks.

Did the French league and got nothing much, packed Courtois and that's it.

G2: Nothing in the rewards, didn't see a player over 82. After four weekend leagues I only have Florenzi on the bench from red picks.

Div2 Rank 2. Ended up getting Salah tradable in my last mega pack so not so bad overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

G3 Red Picks:

82 Coufal
    81 Ayew
    75 Kamara

81 Ayew
    76 Nagasawa
    77 Mizunuma

Another week of unuseable reds.

Got Coufal as well, do you not think he looks handy enough? Very similar stats to Semedo

Coufal and Batshuayi in my reds, Ribery the best player from Gold 3 packs.

Took untradeable Rivals rewards but I'm saving them.

Both red picks featured both Japanese players :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

anyone used nesta, would be using him to replace otw silva he seems cheap so am thinking there must be a reason

seamie78 wrote: »
    anyone used nesta, would be using him to replace otw silva he seems cheap so am thinking there must be a reason

He was dreadful last year, I don't see it changing this. He's just too slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

He was dreadful last year, I don't see it changing this. He's just too slow.

71 pace throw on a shadow, might try it an 90 rated card, its probably unlikely to decrease in value either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Took untradeables for rewards. Only card of note was Werner who I already have untradeable. Might just leave him unassigned and hope there is some interesting SBC to throw him into in the next day or two, that won't cost the earth. Seems a shame to waste an 85 rating as it's the only good card I packed for a few weeks.

A flashback Nani or something would be amazing. Regret not doing that RB Talisca, especially now that IF Paulinho is fairly cheap & there is a hero Teixeira.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Werner 85 is probably one of the most expensive, if not the most expensive 85 card.

Shame to burn it like that, but what can you do...

His sbc value is 6-7k, because that's what unplayable 85 cards are worth.

Advertisement