Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Taking the weekend off. AC Valhalla is way more fun right now, and its usually the FOMO that drives me into the Weekend League each week....but I don't really feel I'm actually getting much so....

Probably be back for Icon Swaps. Have enough to buy Mbappe but will plug away at trading till after Black Friday tanks his price.

Kind of tempted to do the League SBCs though; I've got a club absolutely stuffed full of 75s-77s and nothing else to do with them. Gutted they've nuked them this year, but might still be the best thing to put the teams I've done into.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Did I hear Bamba is going to win the Ligue 1 POTM over MBappe? :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Mr Moon wrote: »

Just released, 300k for him :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Mr Moon wrote: »

That's insane, people actually voted for Bamba not because they wanted his card, but to prevent a POTM Mbappe or Ben Yedder.

It so frustrating, the game is already stacked with amazing Left sided players. That makes it the 4th LW POTM. I already did Fati and Son, make his SBC pointless just like Oyarzabal.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

That's scuppered me cashing in on my investments :pac:

Here's hoping there's a couple of good Icon SBCs coming tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Just did the Khedira FB SBC, its so cheap and the card looks amazing. I just hope to Medium/Medium WR don't ruin him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,597 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Bamba at 300-350k is too expensive but I wouldn't say ridiculously so, I think 200-250k would be a fair price. It is a really good card with tonnes of great links, and other LMs with similar stats are pricey too (Mane 330k, POTM Son 580k)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Question lads. I’ve updated to the PS5 and I’ve gone to do a squad battles, and I’m getting a message to say “Concept squads are not eligible to play matches “ and I can’t go any further as I’ve to edit the line up.

I’m new to FUT so what does that mean. It worked fine on the PS4. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Question lads. I’ve updated to the PS5 and I’ve gone to do a squad battles, and I’m getting a message to say “Concept squads are not eligible to play matches “ and I can’t go any further as I’ve to edit the line up.

I’m new to FUT so what does that mean. It worked fine on the PS4. Cheers

Figured it out. For some reason Shaqiri had become a concept player and I didn’t notice it which was preventing me from moving on.

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Figured it out. For some reason Shaqiri had become a concept player and I didn’t notice it which was preventing me from moving on.

You probably used Shaqiri in a SBC and if he was included even in the reserves of a squad it does that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Do you have a Hamsik tradeable card?

He is defo being used by Coin sellers.

if you have his card stick him up at 47250 Min Bid and 47500 BIN for 3 hours

That seems to be the sweet spot for the sellers.

Been watching it for a few days now when I put one up at 4k BIN by mistake. Gone in 10 mins...

Already looking at my small pile of saved packs and struggling :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Do you have a Hamsik tradeable card?

He is defo being used by Coin sellers.

if you have his card stick him up at 47250 Min Bid and 47500 BIN for 3 hours

That seems to be the sweet spot for the sellers.

Been watching it for a few days now when I put one up at 4k BIN by mistake. Gone in 10 mins...

His max bin is 37k or something now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Already looking at my small pile of saved packs and struggling :o

I wouldn't be bothered saving packs. Since I packed Neymar and CR7 this year, I've used all my pack luck for this year anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I'm two games off the Ultimate pack in Rivals, duplicate fodder no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I didn’t even get a walkout in mine.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

A 75 rated Juve card (Who was a CL card) just bumped Alison out of being a walkout from one of my MM packs -_- The system is so awful.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    A 75 rated Juve card (Who was a CL card) just bumped Alison out of being a walkout from one of my MM packs -_- The system is so awful.

The worst part is that we had the exact same issue last year and they fixed it after a few months, yet somehow it's back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Sold my normal Kante and now have 550k. Looking to upgrade my defence I think.

Either upgrade my cb replace Ake who is partnering VVD

Or upgrade Renato Sanchez IF for Roy Keane

Got any suggestions for CB, need pace, don't want Joe Gomez

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I'm away for a few weeks and have only access to the app. Never really bothered with trading because I feel it's just too time consuming. But I've been doing marquee matchups now weekly and selling majority of it, making handy money!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

The worst part is that we had the exact same issue last year and they fixed it after a few months, yet somehow it's back.

Packed baby giggs from rewards yesterday and it was a 75 rated special South American card on the front

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Got TOTW Coufal as my walkout, who was already one of my red picks. Inside the pack was Kyle Walker though so happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭nerd69

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Sold my normal Kante and now have 550k. Looking to upgrade my defence I think.

Either upgrade my cb replace Ake who is partnering VVD

Or upgrade Renato Sanchez IF for Roy Keane

Got any suggestions for CB, need pace, don't want Joe Gomez

Sanchez if is class I'd be slow to get rid of him. Keane 88 is savage as a defensive player and he's a good passer but God awful going forward. I got sick of guys playing around the outside of the box so have Keane,otw partey and wijnaldum there and its unbelievable at cutting that out if your happy with a stay back and get it to the more forward players keane is fantastic if you want someone to do somethign going forward if sanchez is far far superior

New season out, top row Level 30 rewards, bottom is Level 15 rewards.

EnSD_zzVkAIaJnq?format=jpg&name=medium

Once again it's looking like we're gonna spend the entire year with the Level 30 rewards being completely useless by the time we can actually claim them, those 3 cards would barely get into people's teams now, never mind in 6 weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

They'd be better off changing those rewards to 100k packs or something for level 30.

Mgoraf wrote: »
    They'd be better off changing those rewards to 100k packs or something for level 30.

Or just giving us desirable players. The fact of the matter is that if you play this game enough to get the XP to claim Level 30 rewards then you play this game enough to already have better players than the Level 30 rewards.

It's incredible the extent to which they're just copying last year's much maligned rewards system, even down to Season 2 featuring two 86 rated players and one 85 rated player, with the 85 rated being a Liverpool CM (Keita this year, OX last)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Keita is quality, love his gold card. Not worth the lvl 30 grind tho... lvl 15 would be grand.

I'd honestly take an untradeable 50k pack over any of those Level 30 rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Or just giving us desirable players. The fact of the matter is that if you play this game enough to get the XP to claim Level 30 rewards then you play this game enough to already have better players than the Level 30 rewards.

It's incredible the extent to which they're just copying last year's much maligned rewards system, even down to Season 2 featuring two 86 rated players and one 85 rated player, with the 85 rated being a Liverpool CM (Keita this year, OX last)

Never going tk happen. Even the level 30 in the very last season of fifa 20 was crap and didn't get into anyone's team

They've also removed the loan icons this year it seems. They would have been nice for friendlies

• Advertisement

If you ever wanted evidence of feedback not being listened to...

gag0ymntgf061.png

Advertisement