Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,597 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

3 of the 13 pack reward levels are for One 75+ Player Packs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oooooh, ICON SBCS!

Zanetti: - Rare Bronze team - Rare Silver team - 80 rated + 1 TOTW - 84 rated + 1 TOTW - 85 rated + 1 TOTW - 86 rated + 1 TOTW - 86 rated + 1 TOTW

VDS: - Rare Bronze team - Rare Silver team - 82 rated + 1 TOTW - 84 rated + 1 TOTW - 85 rated + 1 TOTW - 86 rated + 1 TOTW

Figo: - Rare Bronze team - Rare Silver team - 81 rated + 1 TOTW - 82 rated + 1 TOTW - 86 rated + 1 TOTW - 87 rated + 1 TOTW - 88 rated + 1 TOTW - 89 rated

There they are, not bad value either. Hopefully we keep up the 3 per week pace.

The pack returns are still so poor compared to days gone by, Figo's 89 gives a Mega Pack, this is what 89s and even 88s used to give:

JcG0wU5.png

Not sure if I'd bother with Figo, but VDS seems an obvious do from a United point of view. And Zanetti looks quite cheap.

Figo's price is in free fall though, lol

Lord TSC wrote: »

Yeah kind of the weird nature of having SBCs for players that are also available on the market, prices aways seem to level out

• Advertisement

Somewhat hopeful that we see more Icons in the next 7 days, considering there's no promo this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

29 days to compete. Meh.
    I’m rapidly losing complete interest in the game tbh

Blazer wrote: »
    29 days to compete. Meh.
    I’m rapidly losing complete interest in the game tbh

The expiry date is really concerning. In previous years I'd pack a duplicate untradeable 88 and think "okay guess I'll do a segment on Figo and get a pack back" and then chip away at him over the year when I get more duplicates, but now I've only got 29 days to complete him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Do you think they'll wait the 29 days before releasing other icon sbcs?

Mgoraf wrote: »
    Do you think they'll wait the 29 days before releasing other icon sbcs?

Nah I doubt it, they have the League SBCs up for 29 days too but released more of those a week later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Not sure if I'd bother with Figo, but VDS seems an obvious do from a United point of view. And Zanetti looks quite cheap.

Let's spare a moment to think of the individual who bought Figo last night.... sigh

Luckily he has rebounded, since the SBC works out costing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Bit disappointing that they’re not the prime icons... seems a waste doing any of those now imo.

Bit disappointing that they’re not the prime icons... seems a waste doing any of those now imo.

Afaik, Prime Icons aren't even in packs currently? Are they? Or were they added recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭nerd69

Afaik, Prime Icons aren't even in packs currently? Are they? Or were they added recently?

They wherent however now they are searchable into he market could be they are adding them soon

The crazy thing is that by this time last year you could've already claimed a free Prime Zanetti from Icon Swaps.

How are ye doing in weekend league? I took last weekend off/bought roy keane and changed formation and iv done far far better this weekend. I wonder if a lot of the higher end players have gone to ps5 though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Is it worth doing the loan Icon SBCs since there are so many objectives using friendlies?

Ah yeah, I thought they’d add them in with the SBCs like they did the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

nerd69 wrote: »
    How are ye doing in weekend league? I took last weekend off/bought roy keane and changed formation and iv done far far better this weekend. I wonder if a lot of the higher end players have gone to ps5 though

Seems to be lots of lag in the few games I played. Also got kicked out of the game and was given a loss. Usual Friday night craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

RedRochey wrote: »
    Is it worth doing the loan Icon SBCs since there are so many objectives using friendlies?

That’s what I’ll do them for as I don’t have the coins or high rated players to go after the full icon

• Advertisement

RedRochey wrote: »

110%
    Its easily the smartest thing to do, cause there'll be loads of use from them that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

The next gen patch is not out till Dec 4th so everyone is playing the same version at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Decided to give the weekend league a go for the first time in two years tonight. Managed to get 7 wins from 10 games played and just going to aim for 14 wins, so should be achievable.

I noticed a huge difference in gameplay from rivals. My players were unreactive for a lot of the games and the delay and general feeling of the game mode was pretty shocking. Is this the norm?

Any advice you lads have for me? I'm running a first owner RTG so I'm not putting myself under any pressure, just trying to enjoy it. Going to play up to 10 games tomorrow and the rest Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Decided to give the weekend league a go for the first time in two years tonight. Managed to get 7 wins from 10 games played and just going to aim for 14 wins, so should be achievable.

I noticed a huge difference in gameplay from rivals. My players were unreactive for a lot of the games and the delay and general feeling of the game mode was pretty shocking. Is this the norm?

Any advice you lads have for me? I'm running a first owner RTG so I'm not putting myself under any pressure, just trying to enjoy it. Going to play up to 10 games tomorrow and the rest Sunday.

You won 7 out of your first 10 weekend league games having not played it in 2 years? We should be asking you for advice not the other way round haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Thepoet85 wrote: »

Best advice I can give is when you lose a game, take a break for 15-20 mins, go and do something else and then go back to it. Its really easy to fall into a rut and before you know it you have ruined your WL.

Funny enough I find it the opposite, for me WL is really smooth and Rivals games feel like that for me. Though I haven't played tonight, I think Fridays in general the servers are getting hammered so when you play tomorrow the games might feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

im 0 and 1 because i thought it was a good idea to chance playing on a not so great connection :D big brain ideas from me

chips1234 wrote: »
    im 0 and 1 because i thought it was a good idea to chance playing on a not so great connection :D big brain ideas from me

Twas a false alarm went 6 wins in 8 earlier came back and just lost 5 so I'm off to bed. Wl giveth and wl taketh away

GavK wrote:
    You won 7 out of your first 10 weekend league games having not played it in 2 years? We should be asking you for advice not the other way round haha.

Haha, some of those wins were very close. I'm sure I'll struggle a bit more tomorrow. Just trying to enjoy it, won't play it every week I'd say.

Managed to get some games in on the PS5 - not sure why but I felt like I was playing unreal. 4 games, 4 wins. Rodrigo with at least a hat trick in each of the 4 games. Saint-Max with 8 goals too.

Got the 100k pack for 50 rivals wins too - Szcezny. Not bad, not great. Had 15 duplicates :pac:

• Advertisement

Parawind wrote:
    Best advice I can give is when you lose a game, take a break for 15-20 mins, go and do something else and then go back to it. Its really easy to fall into a rut and before you know it you have ruined your WL.

That's exactly what I did, and haven't had consecutive losses as of yet.

Advertisement