Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Anyone recommend a decent box to box Premier League midfielder to upgrade this team? I have Henderson in there currently purely because I have him untradeable. Was looking at upgrading him to Partey. I have the coins for Pogba but not arsed dropping that much on him, still very over valued. That CDM has a bit more license to get forward than Kante. That's the in game formation, starts in a 41212 to get everyone on full chem.

Anyone use Partey? I'm thinking he'd be a decent upgrade on Henderson.

531142.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Lost a game 7-6 after extra time. They've made defending utterly pointless. The AI does nothing and its impossible to organise a defence controlling 1 at a time. Every game I play both teams score 3+

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've lost my first game of the weekend all 3 weeks so far this year, feel like it happened a lot last year too despite the fact that I usually go like 14-2 from here on out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

Frisbee wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a decent box to box Premier League midfielder to upgrade this team? I have Henderson in there currently purely because I have him untradeable. Was looking at upgrading him to Partey. I have the coins for Pogba but not arsed dropping that much on him, still very over valued. That CDM has a bit more license to get forward than Kante. That's the in game formation, starts in a 41212 to get everyone on full chem.

Anyone use Partey? I'm thinking he'd be a decent upgrade on Henderson.

531142.jpg

Sissoko trust me, I had the OTW Partey and just found that unless I was controlling him and making the tackle he intercepted very little and just let the game bypass him. Sissoko's height, strength & pace make him a great pairing with Kante.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I’ve lost so many games in the 80th-90th min in rivals... especially when I’ve a one or two goal lead. I make a defensive sub to hold the lead and it always goes balls up and my players seem to hook chains to their legs during the sub. Happens too when I don’t make a sub!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Parawind wrote: »
    Sissoko trust me, I had the OTW Partey and just found that unless I was controlling him and making the tackle he intercepted very little and just let the game bypass him. Sissoko's height, strength & pace make him a great pairing with Kante.

Sissoko or Allen to partner with Kante? Would they be the best CDMs in the premier league?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

played a game of rivals earlier and the opponent kept on tipping off and scoring an own goal... ended up winning 50-0......... why do the likes these sort bother ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    played a game of rivals earlier and the opponent kept on tipping off and scoring an own goal... ended up winning 50-0......... why do the likes these sort bother ?

That must have taken ages....

Maybe he thinks a bigger loss will put his rating down by more

Or he's just raging after a couple of bad games and is a prat

Equalise in the 70th minute, opponent quits, he gets a loss but I get nothing. Hard enough to play 30 games a weekend without having my time wasted like this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

That must have taken ages....

Maybe he thinks a bigger loss will put his rating down by more

Or he's just raging after a couple of bad games and is a prat

it took forever, I had to keep on remembering to use my controller as I think he thought that I might put down the controller and he would get the win due to my lack of activity......

Not entirely sure why people are saying this is awful... I think it looks more appealing to me than team 1. That Calhanoglu looks quality.

https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1322234657581260807?s=21

RedRochey wrote: »
    Sissoko or Allen to partner with Kante? Would they be the best CDMs in the premier league?

Haven't used Allen his small size and low sprint speed would frustrate me too much. Fabinho is also pretty popular and very good at shielding the ball. It really depends on what type of players you feel the most comfortable with and how you like your team to play.

Though that new Rulebreaker Pogba might be worth a look, since he has much better defensive stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

The player pick sbc is a very good idea, giving you the choice of 2 different versions of same player.

Def an interesting addition

I am absolutely going after the objectives for TheBeast!

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/1322239400768667650?s=20

Still doing the slimy shít they pulled last year of having Week 2 of promos only actually last a few days so that they end before rewards are released.

ElmJhQWXIAUpqmj?format=png&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 9,672 ✭✭✭nerd69

AdamD wrote: »
    Lost a game 7-6 after extra time. They've made defending utterly pointless. The AI does nothing and its impossible to organise a defence controlling 1 at a time. Every game I play both teams score 3+

May have been against me tbh

Still doing the slimy shít they pulled last year of having Week 2 of promos only actually last a few days so that they end before rewards are released.

ElmJhQWXIAUpqmj?format=png&name=small

Didn’t cop that actually. That’s bad form tbh. If they’re gonna do two team promos, let them have the same duration.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

nerd69 wrote: »
    May have been against me tbh

Was going to say the same :o

I had a game earlier where I was 5-1 up and let the other guy pull it back to 5-5. Ended 7-6 in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

FFS, the young lad packed Salah & Martial in last few days- Tradable

I never seem to get anything close to it, started doing SBC’s, still no joy!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone get the token for watching the FGS event yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭BrentMused

RedRochey wrote: »
    Anyone get the token for watching the FGS event yet?

Nope, they said on stream it could take up to 7 days though.

I intended to just throw the stream on, hit mute and leave it play in the background but I ended up watching a bit of it and actually enjoyed it. :o

I didn’t realise there would be pro footballers playing too. Alexander-Arnold and Hakimi were very decent players!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Any reason why all of my FUT matches right now are at 100mph? Like players covering the entire pitch in 5 seconds

Any reason why all of my FUT matches right now are at 100mph? Like players covering the entire pitch in 5 seconds

Yeah last night I thought it might have been in my head. But right now its like the game's speed has been notched up hugely. Physics are mental, ball seems really lose and tackles in the middle of the park making the ball fly out of play. Defenders don't have enough time to get close to contested headers. Its really bizzare.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,672 ✭✭✭nerd69

It's like a different game I'm not sure what's up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

What's the new tell for penalties other than the head movement if you aim before you power it up? It doesn't matter where I aim it, it's always saved. There is no way my opponent has guessed the right corner the last 9 times in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

v3ttel wrote: »
    What's the new tell for penalties other than the head movement if you aim before you power it up? It doesn't matter where I aim it, it's always saved. There is no way my opponent has guessed the right corner the last 9 times in a row.

I aim at the centre. That works well ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mentally, the whole Rodrigo, ASM, Adama Meta is burning me out. Every single game this weekend is the same, and it’s boring as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Soz arciphel it's my first Co op game ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭BrentMused

I don’t know what’s happening or why but I’ve gone from winning 4 to 5 games in a row in division 3 a couple of weeks ago to getting relegated to division 4, now on the cusp of relegation to division 5, with no Rivals wins in about 15 games.

I have a great team so it’s not that but I literally cannot win a game anymore. :(

Advertisement