Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Finished the Akinfenwa objective - got an untradeable Ben Yedder from a 75+ player. Gives me a good striker for the Ligue 1 team needed for the Mollet objective. Instead of going for the WL, I have really enjoyed playing with 77 rated Ligue 1 teams. Will be very handy to have Ben Yedder and Mollet untradeable if there are first owner objectives for icon swaps.

Just four winning away from getting him now. Love the silver lounge objectives too.

They've really nailed the objectives. The only thing I don't like is that no boundaries stuff. The gameplay literally changes with no offsides - huge gaps everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,611 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Happy Icon SBCs month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Lamposts wrote: »
    I've used both. Nothing compares to IF Rashford. The guys just a gamechanger.

Did his lack of Finesse make any difference? Any chemistry you'd recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

See people saying the new patch has ****ed the game? Havent been on yet, so anyone notice any difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

See people saying the new patch has ****ed the game? Havent been on yet, so anyone notice any difference?

I think it's only out on PC yet, I may be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Haven't noticed much difference I'm playing better though currently 10-2 in weekend league but I'm new to FIFA after moving from PES so maybe I dont notice the patch changes as much its all new to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Packed son in marquee matchups pack... First time ever doing that SBC. will do again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Finished Gold 1 again, had 3 games left to get it, so naturally it came down to sudden death penalties in the final game. 20/10

Pretty happy with my progress, lost 2 games on penalties and played really well in some narrow defeats to very good players. Happy with the balance of the team now.

Has anyone tried Rule Breaker Pogba?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,425 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

at 4-2 i think in WL but just can't be bothered doing more.
    More of the totw will be crap anyway. I'll just tip along playing rivals and a few of the friendlies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭dmigsy

14-4 in WL. Think I might leave it there. Only played today. I think it's finally clicked. I'm only losing to players who are significantly better than me. A few handy wins in there too. New formation means that I've stopped shipping goals and chances. Talisca and Williams are a lot of fun to play with. POTM Calvert Lewin, POTM Fati and Felix off the bench every game.

Current team:

image.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Played a couple more games to get the 50 wins milestone. Packed Neymar and Ben Yedder in the Jumbo pack! RIP Rodrigo and Williams.

image.png

Nice, Neymar and Ben Yedder are lethal up front.
    Neymar with 31 goals from 14 games in div4 and WL games.

Sitting at 1190 SR and came up against a fella at 1420 SR?!? wtf is that matchmaking? Played 7 games tonight and 5 of them against 1M+ squads with two games back to back against a frontline of RB Williams and IF Werner. Crazy how much coins are in the game this year.

Sitting at 30-9-31 now.. things are slowly clicking but definitely gonna buy a load of upgrades this week. I’d win a lot more games where it’s simply come down to my frontline of Pulisic/Rodrigo/Raphinha missing chances vs his Rashford/Auba/Salah banging them in without miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Sitting at 1190 SR and came up against a fella at 1420 SR?!? wtf is that matchmaking? Played 7 games tonight and 5 of them against 1M+ squads with two games back to back against a frontline of RB Williams and IF Werner. Crazy how much coins are in the game this year.

Sitting at 30-9-31 now.. things are slowly clicking but definitely gonna buy a load of upgrades this week. I’d win a lot more games where it’s simply come down to my frontline of Pulisic/Rodrigo/Raphinha missing chances vs his Rashford/Auba/Salah banging them in without miss.

You've played this in years before I think. FIFA lol

Liamalone wrote: »
    You've played this in years before I think. FIFA lol

Oh yeah, I’ve been playing since FIFA 11 so well used to it at this stage :pac:

I always try as best I can to make-do with a budget team for as long as possible and usually make it to TOTY, but really feeling the power creep this year. Doesn’t help I’m being matched with players a full two divisions above me.

Played to 14-6, had a good time but gonna stop here, Zaha is a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Has anyone managed to get one of the rare nicknames? Never heard them outside of squad battles but these are all apparently out there but never seen them on the market :(

Mad Lads
    Biggest Snakes Out There
    Purple Reign
    Peter Pannas
    Cheers Geoff
    Football Friends
    The Merry Men

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Griezmann from the 50 WL wins 100k. Thought it was Mbappe :o
    dmigsy wrote: »
    Played a couple more games to get the 50 wins milestone. Packed Neymar and Ben Yedder in the Jumbo pack! RIP Rodrigo and Williams.

image.png

I got SFA from mine, best was Bernat the PSG lb.

200 for the boys, not even remotely tired of them yet:

rsxlXIy.jpg
    41rwkNz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

18 wins, after going 11-0 1 game left, every single person today was 1 depth 1 width drop back counter attack, top it all off with my keeper throwing the ball out off my defender and the ball landing right at his attackers foot in the 90th min of last game at 1-1 great weekend league all round i hope everyone playing that fcking style gets a bad cough or something uncomfortable this week i dunno :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Bottled my first ever Gold 1 with a 2-1 loss in the last game after taking the lead. I'm just going to play to 14 wins from now, too much stress over a weekend to play the 30 games.

4-2-3-1 in game, with Hazard as the CAM, he is soooo good.

Capture.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

TOTW seems like it will be even worse than usual this week.

Of those likely to make it, only Ziyech, Semedo, Benzema and maybe Felix will be sought after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Finished 20 - 9 after playing 17 games in a row last night. Skill moves are a must I find and I'm woeful at them but trying to use them more. Probably all a complete waste of time as I will get a load rubbish in rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Hey lads, i listed a 71ovr silver portugese keeper i had in the club, for 750 coins, somebody just bought him for the buy now price of 10k, any idea why?

Shame i cant move Oblak as quick, lol

Edit: just looking at him again in my sold list, he is down as having 0 owners and his trade status is untradeable

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

BrentMused wrote: »
    TOTW seems like it will be even worse than usual this week.

Of those likely to make it, only Ziyech, Semedo, Benzema and maybe Felix will be sought after.

Ronaldo will surely get one after a double, any excuse to put him in packs will be taken

Feels mad that we're over a month in and still weeks away from both Icon SBCs and Swaps, and with still zero information on League SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Feels mad that we're over a month in and still weeks away from both Icon SBCs and Swaps, and with still zero information on League SBCs.

Are these new league objectives replacing the SBCs maybe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey lads, i listed a 71ovr silver portugese keeper i had in the club, for 750 coins, somebody just bought him for the buy now price of 10k, any idea why?

Could be a lazy buyer clicked Buy Now instead of bid.
    Could be he's a rare player who was extinct.
    Could be hes in some sbc solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Shame i cant move Oblak as quick, lol

Edit: just looking at him again in my sold list, he is down as having 0 owners and his trade status is untradeable

If you are using the squad menu to search the transfer market, it's really, really easy to hit BIN for max price. There is no confirmation and the layout of the screen is a bit strange.

I was hitting down to bid 350 coins on some player I needed for an SBC, hit X/A and boom - 10k down the drain. First time it's happened me as a FUT founder. It's so easy to do. It wasn't even clear to me that I'd bought him for a second.

• Advertisement

Said id do the Akin obj and there was a dickhead in there with a god tier squad. What a muppet. I actually feel sorry for those guys who have to validate their lives by being a complete Kant.

Advertisement